7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Philadelphia ( 1 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2.5 ) at Toronto ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11 ) at Houston ( 11 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2.5 ) at New York ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12.5 ) at Dallas ( -12.5 ) —- T: 221
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at Sacramento ( -5 ) —- T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Does Tillman play 20 minutes now?

He should still play 30 mins

• monarch

For you guys mad at Curry…Scott Brooks is practically running a triangle and two with the two guys on Curry.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

For you guys mad at Curry…Scott Brooks is practically running a triangle and two with the two guys on Curry.

We’re still mad.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Brissett with the 50 burger

• Calicapo

Yogi gonna get his… Coffee is only good as my drug of choice.

• dominicanpapi

Milton was a fish play, like 3% owned but fell for it. I knew the matchup sucked but I got sucked into the idea of a low owned Milton going for 30-35.

• Golfnut04240

Edmond Sumner and Kelan Martin have died. So much for that value.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

all these games tarting so soon ruined my night. every time I get these tickets I fail by panicking and picking bullshit plays.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I don’t care if he’s running a rhombus and 1……I want fantasy points!!!

Hehehehehe 😜

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Milton was a fish play, like 3% owned but fell for it. I knew the matchup sucked but I got sucked into the idea of a low owned Milton going for 30-35.

I fell for it last game when he got me 9fpts

• Calicapo

I was about to say how awesome it was I own all 3 50 burgers from Indy, and then I saw Bazemore has one as well….

Wow.

• monarch

@Calicapo said...

I was about to say how awesome it was I own all 3 50 burgers from Indy, and then I saw Bazemore has one as well….

Wow.

Never has a player in the NBA been less defended than Bazemore tonight. They are allowing him to attempt wide open layups as if they played for Grinnel College.

• tmarohl

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    X-Rays on right ankle of Wizards rookie F Deni Avdija reveal a hairline fracture, source tells ESPN. MRI tomorrow. Season over, but no surgery expected to be needed.

• Brendan239

Wwiooooooww Bazemore. I love taking the time to research from 6-6:59 and scramble around for Bazemore to have a career high in fantasy points. What an effing joke. I have 5 GREAT LUs but this bonehead will be needed.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

On fd I pick the tanking poku when I could have just went to Gafford who is going for 40…smh

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

We’re still mad.

hahaha

Wow.. Knew Gaffy-Guy.. but didn’t play on 4PPs.. tilting. Bazemore too had feeling was worried cause Oubre is back. Have to go with gut. Only have Gaff on a 25c line. Need more from Dray somehow. One line is dead, Pokusevski suffers injury? Unreal. Oh illness it says. Now no Melton-Mania, that stupid Brooks is back? Gotta adjust. Coffey starts over Ferrell?? WTF.

• Calicapo

@monarch said...

Never has a player in the NBA been less defended than Bazemore tonight. They are allowing him to attempt wide open layups as if they played for Grinnel College.

At least it’s not Rodney Hood getting the 50+…

Then I’d quit

• Golfnut04240

Steph has a big 3rd quarter and zero so far in the 4th. Jeez.

• Brendan239

Effing Korkmaz got to 10 points and then did NOTHING. In my LU @ 330 w Porter left and 12 quarters. Eff you Kork!!!

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Adrian Wojnarowski
    @wojespn
    ·
    1m
    X-Rays on right ankle of Wizards rookie F Deni Avdija reveal a hairline fracture, source tells ESPN. MRI tomorrow. Season over, but no surgery expected to be needed.

I’m honestly surprised he doesn’t need surgery. His leg was dangling and what made it worse is that he kinda fell on it on the way down.

• Brendan239

@Brendan239 said...

I know. They should though. Harkless, Brissett, Gafford will all 10x tonight.

2 outta 3, let’s go Harkless….40 burger

• Neilj907

Just thought I should come in and swear Milton and Dre… that is all

• Golfnut04240

Steph’s dud hurt. Awful 1st half and a bad 4th.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Jordan Bell going and putting a shirt or shorts or something over Deni’s foot like it died or something hilarious. I’m sorry. Too bad for the kid though, for real.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).