RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Prob worst slate of season.. gonna do one $1 for the IronMan only. Excited for Playoffs though. Always do better when wins are in the 330s not 410s.

• tmarohl

Just stack Embiid and Giannis, and go from there. I too can’t wait for this miserable preseason to end.

• Pierce85

For tonight :

Kemba, C.Anthony, Hayes/Joseph ; Smart/Tatum, Booker in the garden, Rozier, Middleton (without Giannis), Ingram ; Vucevic, Zion, Carter Jr/Bamba, Miles Bridges

I’m not Giannis and Embiid.

• Brendan239

Early, I like Luka, Coby, Joseph, mmmaaaayyyybbee DSJ (if he plays, Rozier, hate pricey SGs, Naji Marshall, Bacon vs NO?yuck tho, Bridges yes, Zion, Grant, back to Vuc?, TT, mmmaaayyybbee Dwight?

• osuryanf

ChipotleAddict and papagates both tie to win the $1500 massive tourney… $150k apiece.

Exact same lineup…… on an 11 game slate.. With only 22 max entries…

“Nothing to see here though.. move along guys” – DK Assist

• Tribefan18

This slate smells like a tub of butter that someone forgot to put in the fridge several hours too late. That said, I love Lonzo here. His minutes restriction ended the last game and he somewhat priced down on dk.

• mbunner23

Embiid destroys Milwaukee tonight right?

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

Early, I like Luka, Coby, Joseph, mmmaaaayyyybbee DSJ (if he plays, Rozier, hate pricey SGs, Naji Marshall, Bacon vs NO?yuck tho, Bridges yes, Zion, Grant, back to Vuc?, TT, mmmaaayyybbee Dwight?

BTW, Noel went 8.5x last night.

• Brendan239

@mbunner23 said...

BTW, Noel went 8.5x last night.

That’s cool. He’s a cash game play. 25 points 90% of the time

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

That’s cool. He’s a cash game play. 25 points 90% of the time

Not talking about most of the time…

I said he was a good play YESTERDAY and he went 8.5x, what’s your point? How did your 10x Harkless work out?

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

I remember a couple of games where both Embiid and Giannis went off together. There was one a year or so ago where they combined for about 140

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Embiid only destroys when he’s underowned 🤷‍♂️

Yet considering the nastiness of the slate…you still probably play him

• fleishmo6

Will Embid get full run on a B/B? He played his usual full allotment and had a monster game

• dominicanpapi

I’m assuming Detroit rests half their team again?

• BiGtIGeRs

Embid is like me a snake killer lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@osuryanf said...

ChipotleAddict and papagates both tie to win the $1500 massive tourney… $150k apiece.

That’s better than when they coordinate to double the max enter limit

• Tribefan18

I’m not paying that much for embiid if everyone is in. I cant. I think Milwaukee rights the ship tonight anyway. You beat Milwaukee with the 3, not inside. Embiid is becoming more of a transcendent ball player but he is on a back to back. I would assume someone else takes the lead for Philly tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

Prob worst slate of season.. gonna do one $1 for the IronMan only.

I’m gonna do…something else.

Again.

• telestraightshooter

@osuryanf said...

as illustrated when the GameStop gang forced a few hedge funds over a billion $ cliff….

… we find that the umpire’s definition of “fair” can be shaped by the gravity of the players invovled.

So it is in the daily fantasy industry.
    Just keep speaking truth to power.

-cheers

• BiGtIGeRs

@telestraightshooter said...

as illustrated when the GameStop gang forced a few hedge funds over a billion $ cliff….

… we find that the umpire’s definition of “fair” can be shaped by the gravity of the players invovled.

So it is in the daily fantasy industry.
    Just keep speaking truth to power.

-cheers

Just like societies stupidness with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine they are known to kill babies since the 70s yet people still trust them for vaccines lol

• captainwacky

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Just like societies stupidness with the Johnson & Johnson vaccine they are known to kill babies since the 70s yet people still trust them for vaccines lol

Yeah man, those 8 people out of 7.4 million that got blood clots are pretty dumb. Same with those people who went in to work or school in April and got shot; there were like 60 of them!

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Lol. I like you Wacky. We need more people like you not afraid to call out the insanity. If not now, when. The same ones that whine and complain about the lockdowns and business closings refuse to get vaccinated so the rest of us suffer. Makes no sense on the surface but in the current world environment, hey anything to own the libs (including putting your life and others in danger)

• gaelicgirl

@MickyD10970 said...

Lol. I like you Wacky. We need more people like you not afraid to call out the insanity. If not now, when. The same ones that whine and complain about the lockdowns and business closings refuse to get vaccinated so the rest of us suffer. Makes no sense on the surface but in the current world environment, hey anything to own the libs (including putting your life and others in danger)

I hope you and captainwacky have both done your part to stop the insanity by getting vaccinated.
    It’s the only responsible thing to do.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

I hope you and captainwacky have both done your part to stop the insanity by getting vaccinated.
    It’s the only responsible thing to do.

Can’t speak for him but I have. Since you are asking how did yours go?

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

I’m just sick of literal crazy narratives being pushed to divide us on either direction. Most citizens in the world/US just want to live good lives and have very aligned viewpoints, but when we turn politics into sports and support our ‘side’ at the expense of logic, it’s so counterproductive.

GG, I got my 2nd shot on Friday – hooped that day, had a small fever that night, no biggie. 5G works great, and Soros now sends the directives straight to my frontal lobe :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).