RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

My Drummond lineups are not even cashing. I only played about 15 lineups though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Brutal! Is it winning the piggy bank?

No 3rd. My Porzingis, Drummond, Luka lineup is in 42nd in the Clutch now. Only difference between me and 1st is a 1v1 of Cameron Johnson for Keldon Johnson. Still b2b profitable nights so I’m happy lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

No 3rd. My Porzingis, Drummond, Luka lineup is in 42nd in the Clutch now. Only difference between me and 1st is a 1v1 of Cameron Johnson for Keldon Johnson. Still b2b profitable nights so I’m happy lol

Porzingis going down was rough.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Porzingis going down was rough.

Definitely

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

congrats to anyone that won tonight. Donta hall was in the winning FD lineup. I have never heard of that guy.

Unfortunately 100% Cole Anthony & Isaiah Stewart did not pay off.

DDR being ruled out late sucks since it really tied up my money at SG. I got popped. lol

time to stick with SE and 20 max now lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

Definitely

I feel bad for the guy who had Porzingis and finished with the 5th best lineup. He was projected to beat me by ~17 at halftime.

Edit: Damn just realized that the winning lineup actuallly had Porzingis. Damn.

• tmarohl

So reading post game notes, Simmons didn’t even travel to Milwaukee. Why did we not know he was going to be out until about 30 minutes before game time? This kind of crap pisses me off.

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

So reading post game notes, Simmons didn’t even travel to Milwaukee. Why did we not know he was going to be out until about 30 minutes before game time? This kind of crap pisses me off.

Now you know how I felt when Stephen Silas said John Wall was on a minutes restriction but still preceeded to play 35 minutes and went off for over 50 fdp in the same?

• tmarohl

Not really the same. I didn’t think Simmons would play. However, when a guy doesn’t even make the trip, we should not be guessing before lock. We should know this information.

• yisman

first 30 seconds of the second half, Drummond with a cheap shot on Richardson (illegal screen where he moved his leg to knee/trip Richardson, obviously illegal) and then a cheap shot on Porzingis (knee to the crotch)

and Drummond didn’t get called for anything on either play. Only resulting call was a tech on Richardson.

Blind officials, man.

In today’s NBA, both of those could’ve been flagrants, and no call at all.

• dominicanpapi

Winning LU in the Clutch had KP at 30 points. Marshall killed me with his 10 pts, gets 28 fantasy points off the bench against the Wizards but only scores 9.6 in a blowout against Orlando?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).