RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

I’m just sick of literal crazy narratives being pushed to divide us on either direction. Most citizens in the world/US just want to live good lives and have very aligned viewpoints, but when we turn politics into sports and support our ‘side’ at the expense of logic, it’s so counterproductive.

GG, I got my 2nd shot on Friday – hooped that day, had a small fever that night, no biggie. 5G works great, and Soros now sends the directives straight to my frontal lobe :)

You’re one of the very few who get it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Lol. I like you Wacky. We need more people like you not afraid to call out the insanity. If not now, when. The same ones that whine and complain about the lockdowns and business closings refuse to get vaccinated so the rest of us suffer. Makes no sense on the surface but in the current world environment, hey anything to own the libs (including putting your life and others in danger)

I just bite my tongue as difficult as it is. I dont know if you were around here this time last year but it can spiral out of control very fast lol. After the NBA restart the thread actually got locked down a few times

• captainwacky

I just decided it’s important to speak up wherever. That includes comfortable places like online forums with otherwise like-minded people. That’s kinda the point. Obviously it’s not like some great deed or whatever, and I’m trying to be respectful of forum policy and not drag real-world stuff into it during peak strategy hours. Luckily we have normal, sane NBA DFS this season to separate it lol

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I just decided it’s important to speak up wherever. That includes comfortable places like online forums with otherwise like-minded people. That’s kinda the point. Obviously it’s not like some great deed or whatever, and I’m trying to be respectful of forum policy and not drag real-world stuff into it during peak strategy hours. Luckily we have normal, sane NBA DFS this season to separate it lol

Agree 100%. I also believe most of us want to get along and that the majority of Americans live in some part of the middle divide. But my kids have taught me that just having the right set of beliefs is not enough. I used to just ignore what others said whether it be about race, politics, etc… But my college kids are correct. If no one says anything what is going to change. I have had some uncomfortable conversations with friends and family but that is ok with me, I have sat quietly for far to long. I grew up in a bad part of Minneapolis and I could tell you stories you would not believe about police situations. MY college roommate and best friend is black (I am white) and would routinely get singled out in situations where the police were called (as is want to happen in partying college times). Even though we were all culpable and in the same place (party, park, beach, wherever). And by that I mean roughed up, thrown to the ground, handcuffed (on more than 1 occasion). He never smarted off, ran, or did anything but say yes sir.

Sorry for the rant but I am so tired of the division in our country and unfortunately it looks like it is only getting worse.

Oh, I like Coby White tonight as well as Stewart and Rozier :)

• captainwacky

I’ve lived in housing with multiple races for the last 15 years. We live in an unbelievably nice, charming part of the world and I still see gross racist stuff happen all the time. Ditto for sexism and homophobia; these things aren’t made up to invalidate anyone’s experience, and it doesn’t detract from anything you’ve ever accomplished in your life (or America, if you care to be a nationalist) to point them out. We just have to do better.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’ve lived in housing with multiple races for the last 15 years. We live in an unbelievably nice, charming part of the world and I still see gross racist stuff happen all the time. Ditto for sexism and homophobia; these things aren’t made up to invalidate anyone’s experience, and it doesn’t detract from anything you’ve ever accomplished in your life (or America, if you care to be a nationalist) to point them out. We just have to do better.

That is why I was so upset with Lebron’s tweets yesterday. Nothing but divisive, and he wants to be a leader.

• tmarohl

I guess we are probably not going to know about any of the Philly guys other than Embiid until closer to lock.

• ludagrizz

@osuryanf said...

ChipotleAddict and papagates both tie to win the $1500 massive tourney… $150k apiece.

Exact same lineup…… on an 11 game slate.. With only 22 max entries…

“Nothing to see here though.. move along guys” – DK Assist

Wtf?? Odds of that happening?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@ludagrizz said...

Wtf?? Odds of that happening?

Very likely if they both have the same projections

• Wsdm61987

This is goin to be an interestin’ slate

• dominicanpapi

Crowder and Nader are out.

Saric questionable.

Cam Johnson is an interesting play, he replaced Crowder when Jae went out with the injury and closed.

• captainwacky

@dominicanpapi said...

Crowder and Nader are out.

Saric questionable.

Cam Johnson is an interesting play, he replaced Crowder when Jae went out with the injury and closed.

I like both him and Torey Craig in this instance. Part of me wonders if they don’t run Paul/Bridges even less, which would open those guys and Payne/Carter up as well. The next question is does any of that matter, as there’s bound to be some really good value from detroit, orlando, the bulls, charlotte, presumably.

• punkrockbeatbox

Good call on Cam Johnson, I did notice last night though, the moment Crowder started hobbling Monte Williams sent Torrey Craig to the scorers table. It seems Monte sees Crowder and Craig as interchangeable.

• gaelicgirl

It’s that time already

• gaelicgirl

@MickyD10970 said...

Can’t speak for him but I have. Since you are asking how did yours go?

My natural immune system already successfully fought off the virus, so I already have antibodies that will protect me for 17-18 years. In other words, I am in the control group.
    You, on the other hand, are in the experimental group.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I like both him and Torey Craig in this instance. Part of me wonders if they don’t run Paul/Bridges even less, which would open those guys and Payne/Carter up as well. The next question is does any of that matter, as there’s bound to be some really good value from detroit, orlando, the bulls, charlotte, presumably.

I am assuming that Detroit is still running their every other game rotation with guys like Plumlee, Joseph, and Grant. That puts Hayes, Bey and Stewart in play depending on pricing.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I am assuming that Detroit is still running their every other game rotation with guys like Plumlee, Joseph, and Grant. That puts Hayes, Bey and Stewart in play depending on pricing.

Yeah, Stewart was the the first person I clicked today based on that assumption.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

My natural immune system already successfully fought off the virus, so I already have antibodies that will protect me for 17-18 years. In other words, I am in the control group.
    You, on the other hand, are in the experimental group.

“A new, large study from the United Kingdom has discovered that protective antibodies against the new coronavirus decline rather quickly in people who have recovered from COVID-19. The evidence adds to the growing belief that coronavirus antibodies wane rapidly, creating the risk of reinfections.”

• telestraightshooter

@captainwacky said...

I’ve lived in housing with multiple races for the last 15 years.

That’s a main theme in The Outlaw Josey Wales

One of my fav history podcasters dissect it rather nicely

Yeah, podcaster is a hard core liberal, but i see past that…., he’s historically accurate & entertaining

• dominicanpapi

Yep, all the main Pistons guys are out: Plumlee, Grant, Ellington, McGruder, Joseph, DSJ.

Diallo is questionable.

• I’m very torn on embiid/abc stack.

Like the builds are gonna end up being them with det value, obvisouly embiid is a great play especially on dk, i wonder if fading abc and doing a embiid/ fill in the other buck might be better.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Hamidou Diallo questionable Thursday. https://t.co/cCczXiQOr4

Dennis Smith Jr. (knee) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/pBKGNdw76f

Wayne Ellington ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/NRvdwsAlh6

Mason Plumlee ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/zULT8Lq3CQ

Cory Joseph ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/GnfCdTJnSd

Jerami Grant ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/R40Fpdks2L

Status note: Rodney McGruder (elbow) remains out Thursday.

• dominicanpapi

Pistons depth chart for tonight:

PG: Hayes/Lee
    SG: Jackson/”(player-popup #frank-jackson)Frank Jackson”:/players/frank-jackson-37855
    SF: Bey
    PF: Doumbouya/Cook
    C: Stewart/Okafor

I think Bey, Jackson and Stewart are core plays for me. Hayes I’m not so sure about. Turned the ball over 5 times in his last start, I could see Murray on the other side having himself a game on the defensive end. Murray is 9th in the league in steals FWIW.

• @dominicanpapi said...

Pistons depth chart for tonight:

PG: Hayes/Lee
    SG: Jackson/”(player-popup #frank-jackson)Frank Jackson”:/players/frank-jackson-37855
    SF: Bey
    PF: Doumbouya/Cook
    C: Stewart/Okafor

I think Bey, Jackson and Stewart are core plays for me. Hayes I’m not so sure about. Turned the ball over 5 times in his last start, I could see Murray on the other side having himself a game on the defensive end. Murray is 9th in the league in steals FWIW.

Agreed.

Hayes has huge 🚫 to me.

I prefer just stewart and jj. Bey shoots alot but jj has the high ceiling imo.

• Njsum1

@punkrockbeatbox said...

Good call on Cam Johnson, I did notice last night though, the moment Crowder started hobbling Monte Williams sent Torrey Craig to the scorers table. It seems Monte sees Crowder and Craig as interchangeable.

I think Bridges is the play outside of CP3 and Booker 🤷‍♂️

Doesn’t booker usually do bad bad things to Boston

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).