• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

Ok- here’s my apolitical 2 bits based on my research.
    (links availble if ya wantnme to share ๐Ÿ™‚)

• Yes, antibodies wane after a few months, but frankly my dear, immune systems don’t give a damn ๐Ÿ˜‰…. my understanding is its the memory B cells that can regenerate the appropriate antibodies on que (i think thats what GG was referring to)
    • CDC continues to repeat a statistical lie: 0 of the 3,500 Deaths Associated with c19 vaccine are really connected. ๐Ÿ™„

Fortunately other countries are being more forthright, showing

• all c19 vaccines cause blood clots… about 1 in 20k, … and 20% of Thrombosis is fatal… so 1 in 100k jabs die… lousy meterics for a vaccine.. but what other choices do we have?
    • 1 in 10k SARS2 infections die of Thrombosis… sadly, my sister-in-law is one of them… …obviously pneumonia is #1 cause of c19 deaths by a factor of 200x
    • actual infections, even asymptomatic, works as good or better than jabs.. whoot!
    • (side note: asymptomatic infections have not been observed transmiting to a new symptomatic infection)… but yes pre-symptomatic is a real thing… average of 2.3 days before symptoms show.
  • telestraightshooter

Continued..

• data shows most Malaria Rx is an effective treatment & preventative of SARS2 infections & Ivermectin actually helps w/ inflammation (c19 symptoms) in some cases suddenly ending long-haulers.
      (See countries w/ endemic Malaria have a ~20x c19 burden than US ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)

• I dentify as vaccinated because the Malaria Rx i’ve been on since May works as good or better than c19 jabs… because it takes on all single RNA viruses (read creative mutations/ variants) … no side effects observed here…. so far.
  • telestraightshooter

< blank >

• telestraightshooter

Roll out the pistons…

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Agreed.

Hayes has huge ๐Ÿšซ to me.

I prefer just stewart and jj. Bey shoots alot but jj has the high ceiling imo.

Hayes is 4.2k and 4.4k. He will and should be super chalk

• monarch

Don’t be stupid (GrAnTiGrEs) . Just play Devin Booker, he terrorizes the Celtics in Boston.

• tmarohl

Agreed.

Hayes has huge ๐Ÿšซ to me.

I prefer just stewart and jj. Bey shoots alot but jj has the high ceiling imo.

I think Hayes is a fine play on DK at only $4,200. I’m more likely to go there than play Bey and Jackson at elevated price points.

Craig is gonna see “big” minutes.. vs BOS, but will he do anything though. Looks like have to go Hayes/Stewie/Jax/Jax. D Murray on other side.

• mbunner23

Hayes looks solid to me as well.

• dominicanpapi

I’m cautious of whoever is named the starter for the Suns b/c they’re sharing usage with Paul, Booker and Ayton. I would prefer the guy coming off the bench in this case, but at this point we’re talking about fringe plays. You may not necessarily need to play any of these guys tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Hayes is 4.2k and 4.4k. He will and should be super chalk

I guess. I mean he relies heavy on stocks. And he turns the ball over way too much, murrary/white could and should have a field day.

I guess what i mean on hayes is i just dont see enough of a ceiling with jj and bey there soaking up the shots.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I wonder if Spurs match and rest anyone

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Maxi Kleber (back) doubtful Thursday. https://t.co/tBrMcSkz79

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

I like both him and Torey Craig in this instance. Part of me wonders if they don’t run Paul/Bridges even less, which would open those guys and Payne/Carter up as well. The next question is does any of that matter, as there’s bound to be some really good value from detroit, orlando, the bulls, charlotte, presumably.

Maybe Frank the Tank?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess. I mean he relies heavy on stocks. And he turns the ball over way too much, murrary/white could and should have a field day.

I guess what i mean on hayes is i just dont see enough of a ceiling with jj and bey there soaking up the shots.

Against Cleveland he only had 1 steal and had 28 DK points

• tmarohl

Frank is pretty much out of the rotation. He only gets late garbage time run.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Frank is pretty much out of the rotation. He only gets late garbage time run.

If Saric is also out Frank should be in the rotation

• Petergunz82

You think even with Nader, Crowder and potentially Saric out?

• Pandamonious

OK, so I just want to get ahead of the curve a little bit…

I really don’t like deleted posts or censoring speech and whatnot, and everyone has been cool and civil, so I didn’t think it was worth stepping in and breaking anything up, because if you guys want to discuss it fairly and civilly, then why not…

BUT

Now that we are less than 3 hours out from lock and news is rolling in, I’d like the conversation to transition to just todays slate, which it basically has, but I guess this is my preemptive warning to now stay on topic.

If anyone wants to follow up on someone’s post(s) related to the subject of current events, please take it to private messages.

Thanks.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

If Saric is also out Frank should be in the rotation

If Saric is out, I still don’t think Frank is viable. They will just play more Torrey Craig and Cam Johnson in my opinion.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

If Saric is out, I still don’t think Frank is viable. They will just play more Torrey Craig and Cam Johnson in my opinion.

Frank will just takes Saric’s role and 15ish mins. He could get some mins at the 4 also but I wouldn’t count on it. So i agree he probably isn’t viable outside of a deep gpp dart throw

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

OK, so I just want to get ahead of the curve a little bit…

I really don’t like deleted posts or censoring speech and whatnot, and everyone has been cool and civil, so I didn’t think it was worth stepping in and breaking anything up, because if you guys want to discuss it fairly and civilly, then why not…

BUT

Now that we are less than 3 hours out from lock and news is rolling in, I’d like the conversation to transition to just todays slate, which it basically has, but I guess this is my preemptive warning to now stay on topic.

If anyone wants to follow up on someone’s post(s) related to the subject of current events, please take it to private messages.

Thanks.

I think pandas are overrated. There, I said it. But I also think Kaminsky is a little thin on this slate unless someone else is out.

Also I don’t really think pandas are overrated, I just wanted to keep tension in the thread.

• charara1224

I see killianโ€™s 5 turnovers have been brought up so just wanted to mention that a couple of them came from a missed alley oop catch and a miscommunicated pass not more so getting pickpocketed if i remember correctly. Heโ€™s getting more comfortable with more consistent minutes so i think heโ€™ll be a fine play tonight

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

I think pandas are overrated. There, I said it. But I also think Kaminsky is a little thin on this slate unless someone else is out.

Also I don’t really think pandas are overrated, I just wanted to keep tension in the thread.

You want tension captain?!

You know what though, I have no opinion on panda’s. My username has nothing to do with panda’s. People here just start calling me panda for short, and then I ran with it.

• Brendan239

Kemba/DiVincenzo/Stewart/Embid will be in the winning FD LU. Mix and match your favorite plays in between those. YW and GL

• X Unread Thread
    • X Thread with New Replies*
    • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index