RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

You want tension captain?!

You know what though, I have no opinion on panda’s. My username has nothing to do with panda’s. People here just start calling me panda for short, and then I ran with it.

Edit for weird double post. But yeah.

• chronoxiong

So my understanding with that fool Saddiq Bey is that when Jerami Grant and Plumdog are in, he’s the token 5th option on offense right? With a ton of Pistons sitting out tonight, what option on offense will he be? I keep picking this fool on the nights he’s the token 5th option on offense. Sick of it.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Argh…. That Chad Kelly homerun in the 10th just cost me $1700

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

You want tension captain?!

You know what though, I have no opinion on panda’s. My username has nothing to do with panda’s. People here just start calling me panda for short, and then I ran with it.

I both know this and find it fantastic.

• BiGtIGeRs

@gaelicgirl said...

My natural immune system already successfully fought off the virus, so I already have antibodies that will protect me for 17-18 years. In other words, I am in the control group.
    You, on the other hand, are in the experimental group.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    Now
    James Ennis (calf) ruled out Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

James Ennis (calf) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/WiR0xCxzHa

Terrence Ross (back) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/1fR4uAz3zu

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

So my understanding with that fool Saddiq Bey is that when Jerami Grant and Plumdog are in, he’s the token 5th option on offense right? With a ton of Pistons sitting out tonight, what option on offense will he be? I keep picking this fool on the nights he’s the token 5th option on offense. Sick of it.

It’s every other game for him, the ones that Plum, Joseph and Grant don’t play in, are the ones where you can play him.

It is almost like Detroit is rolling out two different teams, on an every other game basis.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

It’s every other game for him, the ones that Plum, Joseph and Grant don’t play in, are the ones where you can play him.

It is almost like Detroit is rolling out two different teams, on an every other game basis.

So Grant, Plumlee, and Joseph are out tonight. Therefore play Bey, right?
    ~

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Considering all factors I rank the Pistons

Hayes
    Stewart
    J. Jackson
    F. Jackson
    Bey

• monarch

Anyone know why Booker only played one minute in the second quarter last night?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Considering all factors I rank the Pistons

Hayes
    Stewart
    J. Jackson
    F. Jackson
    Bey

I’m gonna play hayes, I’m holding you accountable😉

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

So Grant, Plumlee, and Joseph are out tonight. Therefore play Bey, right?
    ~

I have very little Bey, because he is too expensive for me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Anyone know why Booker only played one minute in the second quarter last night?

Coach’s decision

• telestraightshooter

any word on minutes for that brittle-as-glass guy?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

any word on minutes for that brittle-as-glass guy?

15 mins

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    25s
    Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, DiVincenzo, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m gonna play hayes, I’m holding you accountable😉

Nice

• monarch

If Diallo is out the Pistons are really thin. Not the greatest matchup but Killian Hayes will probably see 28 minutes plus. Frank Jackson would also be in line for around 25 minutes. That’s where I would be looking and possibly Sekou Doumbouya or Jahlil Okafor if I feel like lighting money on fire.

Upon further review….if Diallo is out then Frank Jackson (3800) is my favorite Piston.

• monarch

I can see the Suns-Celtics game going really small when DeAndre Ayton is on the bench. I’m talking Tatum and Bridges at center small.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Ben Simmons (illness) listed out Thursday. https://t.co/bhHE3VMXR3

Seth Curry (hip) listed probable Thursday. https://t.co/OoeDyInWgX

Tobias Harris (knee) listed probable Thursday. https://t.co/h6k8RkJkBq

Furkan Korkmaz (ankle) listed questionable Thursday. https://t.co/4Za3WJRtyf

• captainwacky

I’m locking Stewart; I have every slate plumlee has been out with great success. I think Frank jackson is the easy 2nd best on DK, Hayes on FD. Josh Jackson I kinda want to take a stance on, but I can’t decide which one. I want to fade Bey if his ownership gets high; I don’t think he’s particularly amazing at his price vs. his downside, but that remains to be seen.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) listed questionable Thursday. https://t.co/WOBYbnlumU

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

If Diallo is out the Pistons are really thin. Not the greatest matchup but Killian Hayes will probably see 28 minutes plus. Frank Jackson would also be in line for around 25 minutes. That’s where I would be looking and possibly Sekou Doumbouya or Jahlil Okafor if I feel like lighting money on fire.

Upon further review….if Diallo is out then Frank Jackson (3800) is my favorite Piston.

As a Piston fan, I don’t really disagree with any of this, BUT….I don’t think we’ve come close to seeing Hayes’ ceiling for this season yet. He’s definitely the best potential point per dollar play from the Pistons. Jackson is the safer upside option though for sure. I’m pretty confident Hayes will drop a 50 burger or two before this season is over.

• tmarohl

Simmons out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).