RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Anyone going back to Carney when he is announced as the starter again?

I wasted about $24 chasing that.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

The problem with playing Bamba on FD is you can’t play Embiid, and on DK you can’t play Embiid and Stewart.

Are you playing Bamba over Stewart or Bamba over Embiid…

While you also have Okeke who might be forced into a 40+ minute role here, who you can put at F on DK (if you’re like me and wanting to jam Giannis/Embiid/Stewart

I’m with you on the build premise – I’m not budging off stewart, and if I pivot off Embiid it’s not to Bamba. But I really think one of Franks/Hall is gonna be the differentiator – I doubt they play okeke 40+ for no reason a few games removed from an injury in a meaningless game. Additionally… you think Okeke has 40 minutes of not fouling Zion in him?

• monarch

Anyone else think Zion’s rebound upside goes up with La Bamba pulling Adams/Hayes away from the rim?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I’m with you on the build premise – I’m not budging off stewart, and if I pivot off Embiid it’s not to Bamba. But I really think one of Franks/Hall is gonna be the differentiator – I doubt they play okeke 40+ for no reason a few games removed from an injury in a meaningless game. Additionally… you think Okeke has 40 minutes of not fouling Zion in him?

I’d trust Okeke who has never really been in foul trouble much (hasn’t had more than 2 fouls in a game since 3/19) over Hall or Franks as far as foul trouble.

Not sure about the injury, but i see no signs of any kind of minutes concern with him. He’s played 33 minutes each of the last 2, I mean you really going to be scared of a few extra?

• frugal

I know PHO is a good defensive team, but Tatum is taking 20+ FGA tonight…

• dominicanpapi

@monarch said...

Anyone else think Zion’s rebound upside goes up with La Bamba pulling Adams/Hayes away from the rim?

I love Zion tonight. Magic will have little to no rim protection. Zion is 6th in fouls drawn per game, on a per 36 minute basis, Bamba averages almost 5 fouls per game plus rostering him at center on FD will be tough.

• Supersharpie

@gaelicgirl said...

My natural immune system already successfully fought off the virus, so I already have antibodies that will protect me for 17-18 years. In other words, I am in the control group.
    You, on the other hand, are in the experimental group.

Wait…what? GG, no medical experts are claiming that surviving COVID gives you 17-18 years of immunity.

That is magical thinking.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I’d trust Okeke who has never really been in foul trouble much (hasn’t had more than 2 fouls in a game since 3/19) over Hall or Franks as far as foul trouble.

Not sure about the injury, but i see no signs of any kind of minutes concern with him. He’s played 33 minutes each of the last 2, I mean you really going to be scared of a few extra?

No, and I might just be getting too cute. But I see more pathways to 30-35 for one of those guys than I do for 40+ for okeke. based on a couple factors (either bamba or okeke foul trouble, blowout), and there are legit studs vs. a moderate mid range today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Dario Saric (ankle) available to play Thursday. https://t.co/uxFLE9NVk9

• ludagrizz

@Brendan239 said...

Kemba/DiVincenzo/Stewart/Embid will be in the winning FD LU. Mix and match your favorite plays in between those. YW and GL

Lol

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I’m with you on the Okeke minutes, not sure about the trust to deliver. He’s hit 6X on DK out of the last 10, of course it was the game he played the most minutes, 39 vs DEN.

• Petergunz82

Cole Anthony seems like a decent deal on DK.

• charara1224

Does saric hurt cam johnson value or is cam still a good play?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Celtics will start Walker, Smart, Langford, Tatum, Thompson on Thursday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Supersharpie said...

Wait…what? GG, no medical experts are claiming that surviving COVID gives you 17-18 years of immunity.

That is magical thinking.

I shouldn’t respond, because of my own rules but…

No one knows anything long term obviously, but you have to look into memory T cells and SARS-CoV-1 if you want a complete answer. People who got the original SARS-CoV-1 are still immune to it 17 years later. Nothing magical about that, unless you consider our bodies magical, which you know hey, I do find mine quite magical.

• captainwacky

A strange and perhaps negligible point of value is that TBJ is out for the bulls and he’d been getting rotation minutes. Temple is cheap and valentine is free on DK, and both should get some better run… but kinda the same deal as the Suns value… it might not be good on a relative basis.

• captainwacky

Well of course you find your body magical; you’re a panda.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@charara1224 said...

Does saric hurt cam johnson value or is cam still a good play?

Saric usually only plays backup C. Cam should still be good for 30+ mins

• Brendan239

Hall or Franks?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Sixers will start Curry, Hill, Green, Harris, Embiid on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cam Johnson will start for injured Jae Crowder on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Hall or Franks?

Hall

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

Hall or Franks?

fml

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

I shouldn’t respond, because of my own rules but…

No one knows anything long term obviously, but you have to look into memory T cells and SARS-CoV-1 if you want a complete answer. People who got the original SARS-CoV-1 are still immune to it 17 years later. Nothing magical about that, unless you consider our bodies magical, which you know hey, I do find mine quite magical.

We are fearfully and wonderfully made.

• monarch

Ayton should smash. Four out offense, one on one vs Tristan Thompson.

Kinda what has me on Jabari Parker. They need to get Ayton off the floor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).