RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) — T: 225
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( ) at Milwaukee ( ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( ) at San Antonio ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 3 ) at Chicago ( -3 ) — T: 211.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( ) at Dallas ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Current % i see on dk:

Bamba-38% and climbing
    Embiid-24% i could see going down or remaining
    Stewart-19%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Dejounte Murray (rest) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/EhZH7eiHKF

Patty Mills (rest) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/WjhowCktlC

• dominicanpapi

Had 100% murray lol. But I can pivot to White and DDR.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Ayton should smash. Four out offense, one on one vs Tristan Thompson.

Kinda what has me on Jabari Parker. They need to get Ayton off the floor.

I really like that thinking. I gave a hard look at Ayton as well.

• BerkeleyBoss

I alrealdy had a ton of DET/SA…

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I alrealdy had a ton of DET/SA…

Same. Not excited for people to be on Keldon/DDR more.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Wait…has NO ONE brought up GEORGE HILL REVENGE?

Come on. Dude had to be mad to be shipped out of Milwaukee to OKC….no?!?

• Brendan239

I’m thinking Franks now. One of them will get 29 FD points.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh and don’t we always play Booker against Boston now? Has that been mentioned? The 70 point game?!

• dominicanpapi

The news came out late enough that I don’t think you’ll see a massive ownership swing. Embiid was ruled in like 10 minutes before lock last night and he was maybe 14% owned. I mean who knows, it’s a 6 game slate so its possible DDR picks up a ton of ownership.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Oh and don’t we always play Booker against Boston now? Has that been mentioned? The 70 point game?!

Are you calling for me?

And the 97 point game as well

• FlyingArmBar4u

Any naji Marshall love.?

• Brendan239

Don’t forget this name: Robert Franks

• 🔒🔒🔒

Gl everyone.

• BerkeleyBoss

Ok, so my 5 highest owned players (all at 70%+) are all from DET/SA lmao…

4 Pacers in most lineups worked out great last night, so why not?

Derozan
    White
    Stewart
    Jackson
    Johnson

I also have like 28% Bamba on FD

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

People who got the original SARS-CoV-1 are still immune to it 17 years later.

I shouldn’t reply because of your own rules either, but locusts reappear after 17 years. (At least the 17 year variety does. Also those are actually cicadas, not giant grasshoppers.)

OTOH: “Researchers demonstrated that these individuals maintained SARS-specific antibodies for an average of two years and concluded that they would likely be susceptible to reinfection three years after their initial illness.”

https://medical.mit.edu/covid-19-updates/2020/10/can-you-get-covid-19-again
    ~

• monarch

Booker 5 percent, Jabari 1 percent. Lets get that money

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Are you calling for me?

And the 97 point game as well

I do recall being on the losing end of a Booker debate with you against Boston, yes. When I mentioned 70, I meant the raw points, but yes he’s had a couple huge fantasy games against them.

• jv21

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Everyday its down to the wire trying to MME on both FD and DK cause of last minute news. Hopefully next year the NBA and FD & DK do something about news.

• Booker:
    Fd-15%
    Dk-6%

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

I do recall being on the losing end of a Booker debate with you against Boston, yes. When I mentioned 70, I meant the raw points, but yes he’s had a couple huge fantasy games against them.

If I have to hear one more idiot (both online or in real life) bring up that Devin Booker ‘torched’ the celtics for 70 in a game they lost by 15, when he shot 46 times, and they called timeout and fouled in the 4q to get him garbage time FTs and chucks…

I mean it doesn’t matter for DFS purposes but Booker falls squarely in the camp of ‘scoring doesn’t make you really good at NBA basketball’ (though not as egregious as some others).

• feezyg

Saric 1% on FD. You guys must really like Giannis…

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

If I have to hear one more idiot (both online or in real life) bring up that Devin Booker ‘torched’ the celtics for 70 in a game they lost by 15, when he shot 46 times, and they called timeout and fouled in the 4q to get him garbage time FTs and chucks…

I mean it doesn’t matter for DFS purposes but Booker falls squarely in the camp of ‘scoring doesn’t make you really good at NBA basketball’ (though not as egregious as some others).

You think Devin Booker is overrated?

• chronoxiong

Peeps paid 11k for Giannis when Tatum has more usage with Brown out. I went Tatum.

• nerman

How did I wind up with TT?

Also, haven’t people already been reinfected with Rona?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).