NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Indiana ( 1.5 ) —- T: 193
    5:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 201.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) —- T: 207.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

Hell…. Derozan is a different animal in the playoff.

HE SCARED?

Being guarded by PG13 will do that to you

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

@migarvin99 said...

Lowry you fucking suck….night already over

Its still a long night lol

• Dubar

I’ve been waiting for this day for a very long time and you bet I’ll be clicking a whole lot of WHITESIDE. Last time they played in charlotte he had just missed some time and was just starting to come off the bench so he only played like 23 minutes and still posted the triple double with blocks. Nobody is motivated by narratives like Whiteside is: he’s from north carolina and this will be his first career playoff game in front of friends and family.

• gravitymaze

uh oh blowout is in the air

• IronMonkey415

Lowry with a turnover and than an air ball.

• andre_swagassi

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

If fading a guy that’s 11K on a 4 game slate can allow you to get other players in your lineup that you may need in order to win then it’s really not as bad as it sounds. Especially if that price increase raises his implied point total to a point that he hasn’t hit in 3 games vs Dallas so far. A lot of guys were saying you were crazy if you fade Bron yesterday because everyone got so caught up in the hype and the emotion of Him vs Stanley Johnson and look what happend? Kawhi ended up being the better play at a cheaper price. All your emotions are saying fading Westbrook is crazy but if CP3 puts up 60 points and Westbrook puts up 49 who ends up being the better play based on price?

And watch westy end up on the winning lineups for $1k+ first place…. Fade westy, I’ll take the risk on the pretty much guaranteed 45+ pts against PGs that couldn’t defend an AAU player

• migarvin99

@kia12345678 said...

Its still a long night lol

He has 3.7 points….He will be lucky to get 25 fantasy points. And even then it’s over. Too little margin for error

• rickmeseke

Im winning 50 cents!!!!!!!!

• jjlopez1984

@akarkennny said...

yeah I agree was just asking if maybe Donovan had him getting back on D rather than attacking O boards b/c he was such a monster offensively rebounding throughout the season and hell I mean he had 14 rebounds in game 2

Rebounding is not luck when,your a dominating rebounder ask Rodman dude made a living with rebounds

• andre_swagassi

@gillio said...

Lol 50 isn’t even 5x value for west. Rather play two 7k players instead of Russ and a 3k. Easiest fade for me today

Lot of times that value calculation means diddly …. Some people just get lucky…. 7x value means 70 for one player and only 49 for another…. So if westy hit 5x that’s 55fps…. It would take someone like D. Lilly to be 7x value to exceed … Point is just pick and pray lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m having a rough time with guys named “Pat” lately.

• zpa1989

im sorry folks but the mahinmi line is plain lucky b/s. guy was questionable to play hardly getting minutes totally ineffective all series and now has 25 at the half? no, no way. come on. bullshit outcome. just no justification to play mahinmi today. not even a good contrarian move. not having it.

• chronoxiong

Cant believe the Raptors. Choking again come Playoff time. Wake up Derozan!

• migarvin99

Myles Turner lol….guy doesn’t do shit

• roach62

itd be nice if Turner could actually hit a shot…

maybe if it stays a blowout, hell still get some run to nurse mahimis back some

• xpac21

lin not starting, go down to wes?

• kia12345678

RG Overall Ranking

George hill needs to keep playing great

• DC2380

@kia12345678 said...

George hill needs to keep playing great

Too bad his teamate Turner is really sucking bad

• roach62

Turner…2 for fuckin 11…jesus come on man uve got the rebounds and couple blocks…just hit a damn shot!!

• MikePaidd

Frank Kaminsky is starting and he is only 4.7% owned in the NBA shot Tourney….i need him to post Jerebko like numbers… fingers crossed >_

• damnbadger

Lin, Courtney lee, or josh Richardson for cash

• dgballer

@MikePaidd said...

Frank Kaminsky is starting and he is only 4.7% owned in the NBA shot Tourney….i need him to post Jerebko like numbers… fingers crossed >_

I put him in one LU. You never know

• xpac21

lin or wes?

• gravitymaze

bad game the leaders who stacked this game will be gone in the wind soon

• IronMonkey415

George Hill coming out party.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).