• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

First glance, like Neto on FD. Played 36 min 34 FD points at 3600
    Paying up for Westy and PG3 until he sits after lock lol
    Good luck

• ppierce

SF is a trainwreck on FD

• fleishmo6

Hoping Dort plays
    Will have him and chalk bogdanovic
    Thinking he will take many shots without Young in the lineup

• dominicanpapi

Probably best to get in on Nurk before FD prices him up to 7K.

• zeeshan2

Early interests: Kyrie, Dort, Capela, Wall, Rozier, PG13, Bertans, Ja, Nurkic, Jokic, and Steph

• gaelicgirl

@ppierce said...

SF is a trainwreck on FD

Oubre with Lee out again

• WillyWongka

@gaelicgirl said...

Oubre with Lee out again

Baze-MORE or LESS?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Oubre with Lee out again

How does Baze put up Curry like numbers – 57.3 fd points, when he averages more like 18-20? Hard to pay that much for Oubre when Baze is playing in front of him. also don’t want to play a priced up Baze.

• Njsum1

@fleishmo6 said...

Hoping Dort plays
    Will have him and chalk bogdanovic
    Thinking he will take many shots without Young in the lineup

Bog is almost 8k on DK. That’s a hefty price. Not like he can’t turn a profit on that price, just not a core play for me. 🤷‍♂️

• tmarohl

Goodwin has to be chalk on DK at 3.4K, correct?

• Tribefan18

I like sweet Lou in this spot but I’m sure he will be uber popular.

• gaelicgirl

@WillyWongka said...

Baze-MORE or LESS?

LESS, he’s not likely to get 8 bleals against DEN

• Tribefan18

Where has yukerboy gone? I miss his analysis and stats.

• NDNole

@gaelicgirl said...

Oubre with Lee out again

Im never playing Oubre again. He always goes 30+ minutes and gives me 20ish points lol.

• NDNole

Welp its time to draw the line somewhere. If I dont cash in the top 500 in the fadeaway tonight im gonna take a break from nba and just lay low. NBA is just out of my grasp for some reason.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

How does Baze put up Curry like numbers – 57.3 fd points, when he averages more like 18-20? Hard to pay that much for Oubre when Baze is playing in front of him. also don’t want to play a priced up Baze.

Kelly played 36 mins off the bench, though.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

It is because they chose not to defend him…Malone will not throw a junk defense at Curry. The NBA record for threes (14) in a game held by Klay Thompson is in jeopardy tonight

• Brendan239

2 MUST-PLAYS on FD: Jordan Poole and Brendan Clarke. Yes, SF is ugly. Right now I have K Williams/Dort. Tatum and Jokic are my spend ups. Just doing 2 LUs.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Kelly played 36 mins off the bench, though.

I like Baze on DK for $4100 if he will continue soaking up Lee’s minutes. FD probably just play some Baze as well, but I don’t like it. Oubre a little too pricey for my tastes.

• Njsum1

I can get Westbrook, Jokic, and PG13 in a lineup and only really dislike 1 spot.

Same with Jokic, Curry, and PG13…although I like all the spots if I use Curry, but then I don’t get Westy.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

It is because they chose not to defend him…Malone will not throw a junk defense at Curry. The NBA record for threes (14) in a game held by Klay Thompson is in jeopardy tonight

Haha you know he wants it

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

2 MUST-PLAYS on FD: Jordan Poole and Brendan Clarke. Yes, SF is ugly. Right now I have K Williams/Dort. Tatum and Jokic are my spend ups. Just doing 2 LUs.

In my opinion, your two must plays for FD, Poole and Clarke, are not really viable, except as the last piece in a lineup. Clarke only gets about 20 minutes so upside is limited. Poole will play minutes in the low 20’s, so his upside is also limited, and there is a ton of opportunity cost at PG tonight. Three of the highest projections tonight will probably be at PG with Westbrook, Curry and Kyrie. If you want to punt a pg spot, while might be chalky, rather just play Goodwin who should get the start for Trae.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I like Baze on DK for $4100 if he will continue soaking up Lee’s minutes. FD probably just play some Baze as well, but I don’t like it. Oubre a little too pricey for my tastes.

You know Baze took Oubre’s spot in the starting LU, right? He’s not just soaking up Lee’s minutes. Anyway, it’s too early to speculate…Kelly could move back into the first unit, and JTA could be back tonight to soak up Lee’s minutes.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

You know Baze took Oubre’s spot in the starting LU, right? He’s not just soaking up Lee’s minutes. Anyway, it’s too early to speculate…Kelly could move back into the first unit, and JTA could be back tonight to soak up Lee’s minutes.

Good point about JTA. Yes, I know that Baze was starting and Oubre coming off the bench. One or both of them benefited from Lee being out.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Good point about JTA. Yes, I know that Baze was starting and Oubre coming off the bench. One or both of them benefited from Lee being out.

Probably both. Don’t forget they have fans back tonight for the first time in over a year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).