• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Probably both. Don’t forget they have fans back tonight for the first time in over a year.

How many they letting in?

• captainwacky

The pricing on FD is really good today. Makes for a challenging slate at a minimum.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

How many they letting in?

35% of capacity, whatever that is

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

35% of capacity, whatever that is

I have tickets to the Bucks vs 76’ers matinee day game tomorrow. Bucks are operating at about 25% capacity.
    Trying to decide if I want to go or not.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

The pricing on FD is really good today. Makes for a challenging slate at a minimum.

On DK, pricing is extremely soft.

• tmarohl

I pointed this out late last night, but found out Ben Simmons didn’t even travel to Milwaukee for last nights game. So why can’t we know this earlier in the day? Why do they call him questionable all day and we can’t even find out until 30 minutes before the game that he is not playing. This kind of stuff makes me angry.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2h
    Chris Boucher diagnosed with sprained MCL; without timetable for return.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

On DK, pricing is extremely soft.

Yeah, there’s like 8 great value plays already without news. I think in general (for both sites actually), you’re going to want multiple Wizards.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, there’s like 8 great value plays already without news. I think in general (for both sites actually), you’re going to want multiple Wizards.

Yeah, having a hard time not clicking on Westbrook in return to OKC. Bertans is really cheap. Neto is really cheap.

Who gets the Dort treatment if he plays, Westy or Beal?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Kemba Walker (injury management) ruled out Friday.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Robert Williams (knee) ruled out Friday.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Evan Fournier (health protocols) not listed on injury report Friday.

• Russthabus26

Jaylen Brown out too tmar.

• tmarohl

I guess we will be Bazing less

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Kent Bazemore (health protocols) ruled out Friday.

• Russthabus26

Yikes I don’t want to play Oubre but as it’s been said SF straight dumpster fire on FD.

• Brendan239

Welp, going from Dort up to Oubre and from Poole down to Neto. Neato!

• dominicanpapi

Oubre’s difference in usage and fp/min output is significant when you put him on the floor w/Wiggins and Curry off, and then all three of them on the court together. I think he’s a better DK play than FD.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, having a hard time not clicking on Westbrook in return to OKC. Bertans is really cheap. Neto is really cheap.

Who gets the Dort treatment if he plays, Westy or Beal?

I would assume Beal, and it probably doesn’t matter if Westbrook is guarded by him… like what, is he going to shoot badly all of a sudden? :)

• billythekidcowboysheat

It can’t get any worse then it was last night.

Love 1/2 thunder if dort is in or out.

Love ja, dame on fd.

Like steph equally as much as kyrie, i guess westy on dk.

Nurkic of course, but i really like my boy MPJ vs gs. He is shall torch them for 50 plus!

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    11m
    Kent Bazemore (health protocols) expected to miss a week.

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

It can’t get any worse then it was last night.

Love 1/2 thunder if dort is in or out.

Love ja, dame on fd.

Like steph equally as much as kyrie, i guess westy on dk.

Nurkic of course, but i really like my boy MPJ vs gs. He is shall torch them for 50 plus!

What Thunder do you like? I’m not in love with any of them, but will probably have to either play Dort or Kenrich because of weakness of SF position.

• monarch

I mentioned this the other night. Dort is a really strong on ball defender especially when that is his only job and way to carve out a role in the NBA. His defense becomes less stellar when he takes on insane usage and 20+ shot attempts on this tanking OKC roster.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    11m
    Kent Bazemore (health protocols) expected to miss a week.

Don’t even want to play now, it messes up all my constructions

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    20m
    Key news to watch (status as of 3 ET):

Kevin Durant – questionable
    Clint Capela – questionable
    Danilo Gallinari – questionable
    Lu Dort – questionable
    Tyler Herro – questionable

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

What Thunder do you like? I’m not in love with any of them, but will probably have to either play Dort or Kenrich because of weakness of SF position.

Mainly bazely and roby if dort is out, dort if he’s in.

Theo on fd, svi, maybe kenrich.

Well i don’t view sf as weak as the rest of the industry today. Well acutally i get it but

Problem solver: Michael Porter Jordan🤣

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Mainly bazely and roby if dort is out, dort if he’s in.

Theo on fd, svi, maybe kenrich.

Well i don’t view sf as weak as the rest of the industry today. Well acutally i get it but

Problem solver: Michael Porter Jordan🤣

I don’t like playing expensive Jimmy Butler, but he feels the most safe sf option.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

I don’t like playing expensive Jimmy Butler, but he feels the most safe sf option.

I could see it. But i feel like my heatles should lay the hammer down on the depleted hawks, i def won’t play collins at pf.

He is 🚫 vs bam.

Those 7:30 games in particular bos/bkn could underwhelm, I’m torn on it, i may have a kyrie/tatum one, but i really love the 🔨🔨🔨 tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).