• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

It’s really hard to fade Russ. Look at his last 5-10 games, points and rebounds. Third in nba in rebounds last month. He’s “getting there” scoring 16 points. Imagine he scores 25 real points. Doing 1 w Russ (TT) and 1 w/o Russ (Jokic). I think a couple of Memphis guys 9x too

• tmarohl

Not really sold on Joker tonight. That game is going to go extremely small.

• Pidinolo

@tmarohl said...

I pointed this out late last night, but found out Ben Simmons didn’t even travel to Milwaukee for last nights game. So why can’t we know this earlier in the day? Why do they call him questionable all day and we can’t even find out until 30 minutes before the game that he is not playing. This kind of stuff makes me angry.

No one gives a shit about fantasy players lineups except said players is the simplest answer.

• BiGtIGeRs

Is lineup hq not working for anyone else

• Brendan239

My 2nd LU is Westy/Neto+ 3 Celtics, 2 Thunder(s?), and a Net and a Nug

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Not really sold on Joker tonight. That game is going to go extremely small.

I’m extremely sold on Jokic given the value and the fact that he really only has to show out a couple times more to lock up the MVP (even though it’s probably already locked), and Steph is realistically his closest competition in the media ring. (Giannis is probably still just the MVP, but that’s not happening, unfortunately)

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I’m extremely sold on Jokic given the value and the fact that he really only has to show out a couple times more to lock up the MVP (even though it’s probably already locked), and Steph is realistically his closest competition in the media ring. (Giannis is probably still just the MVP, but that’s not happening, unfortunately)

I have Joker on DK, don’t know if he is necessary on FD.

• BiGtIGeRs

Is lineup hq not working for anyone else?

• Brendan239

Bazely 🔥

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I have Joker on DK, don’t know if he is necessary on FD.

I just don’t see a lot to like outside of taking shots at Nurk/Zubac, though both those are fine options.

• markaw4

Not working for me either. Projections are empty

• BiGtIGeRs

@markaw4 said...

Not working for me either. Projections are empty

Thats bullshit man I pay alot of money for those projections

• bazerko

Last time they played, Bazley did a pretty good job on Westbrook, so he’ll probably get him again. If Dort is in, then he’ll be on Beal.

• bazerko

Durant just ruled out

• bazerko

• bazerko

By my count, Brooklyn only has 8 players available tonight.

• Brendan239

Dammit, now my Joe Harris play will be 20%

• BiGtIGeRs

I’m pissed off lineuphq is down that will ruin my evening

• BerkeleyBoss

@bazerko said...

By my count, Brooklyn only has 8 players available tonight.

I think they have 9

Kyrie
    Blake
    Harris
    Brown
    Green
    Shamet
    Jordan
    TLC
    Perry

• seangeezy

What do you guys typically set as your maximum exposure to individual players if max entering a contest?

• BiGtIGeRs

@seangeezy said...

What do you guys typically set as your maximum exposure to individual players if max entering a contest?

Does it really matter now lineuphq is not working

• captainwacky

I just saw that Mike James was available to play with the Nets and almost had an aneurysm. Turns out it wasn’t THAT Mike James, because he’s like 50 now lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Does it really matter now lineuphq is not working

Why’d you break it?

• jv21

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I am thinking I need to reset my though process, anyone know of a good article/post about SE lineups and contest for nba?

To give examples, recently we have had 2 different slates with both Jokic and Embiid playing. Of course, I play the chalkier one per that day and they busted. Game theory wise, it was the wrong play. Another example is being heavy on Kanter/Whiteside over KAT thinking 1 of Kanter/Whiteside should hit and of course only KAT hit value.

To relate it to tonight, Curry, Westbrook, Jokic and Kyrie probably dictate the slate and playing the correct ones will win you the slate.

• BerkeleyBoss

@seangeezy said...

100% for me. It really just depends on your risk tolerance. If you want to make sure you don’t lose anywhere near 100% of buyins, you can set that number pretty low (maybe 30-50%). I like to embrace the variance and give myself lots of chances with the core of players that I think are most underpriced for their ceiling, so I tend to have multiple players at or near 100%.

Last night I had 100% Josh Jackson, 90% Derick White, 90% Isaiah Stewart and 70% Kelden Johnson.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).