• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• axman15

Westy, Tatum, Pandemic P, fill in the rest

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I’m not seeing the Armoni Brooks play. Looks like a trap to me

No point on DK, I’ll take Goodwin or even Pritchard or even maybe Neto as you can slot him at SG.

• jcotdl

@captainwacky said...

How dare you slander beer like that ;)

Good job on that vax, let’s all just win our respective GPPs today so we can ultra-celebrate.

I got sucked into NBA TopShot- so obviously i had to step up to hard liquor.. But I am in celebration mode regardless of tonight’s outcomes!

• marvalgames

All in on brooks. 32 minutes fearless and an excellent shooter.

• telestraightshooter

@gaelicgirl said...

Calling bullshit on this contact tracing for Damion Lee (out 10-14 days) and Kent Bazemore (out 7 days); this is a conspiracy to keep the Warriors out of the playoffs.

all it takes is someone in their household to be deemed a “close” contact.
    (or someone in their household test positive?)

iirc the Clippers have not lost any player time to H&SP?….
    … a street wise org would have the players & their family of perfectly safe Malaria Rx to gain a real edge
    -just sayin

• captainwacky

@marvalgames said...

All in on brooks. 32 minutes fearless and an excellent shooter.

I mean… this is where I got to. He got to 25+ fantasy points in 35 minutes last game while going 2-11. There’s room there – in both directions. But if he’s not going to be hyper chalky (which he won’t), I think he represents a very reasonable shot at a slate breaker given the right circumstances. Also, he’s probably relatively blowout proof, and that is the most likely outcome of all houston games.

• telestraightshooter

@seangeezy said...

Can’t decide between Armani Brooks or Brandon Goodwin… thoughts?

Goodwin
    Neto
    Brooks

• BiGtIGeRs

@frugal said...

No point on DK, I’ll take Goodwin or even Pritchard or even maybe Neto as you can slot him at SG.

Brooks is penciled in to play 30+ minutes at 3600
    With a favorable matchup you

• telestraightshooter

@jcotdl said...

Hell to the yeah! I am celebrating my first vax shot- but that’s a HUGE ‘W’ for you(the cancer more than the beers).. Congrats and best of luck tonight!

just got jabbed, ja?
    Bully for you! anything that helps, i’m for =)

how long they make you sit in observation chair?

(btw: small chance you might get urge to see a Dr.. but don’t try to sleep it off.. those rare side effects accelerate quickly (per the CDC VAERS site) – just sayin

• jcotdl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

deleted

• jcotdl

@telestraightshooter said...

just got jabbed, ja?

how long they make you sit in observation chair?

(btw: small chance you might get urge to see a Dr.. but don’t try to sleep it off.. those rare side effects accelerate quickly (per the CDC VAERS site) – just sayin

10 mins- thanks but i am fine!

• markaw4

do you still get crunchtime if you are a premium subscriber?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Brooks got there in the 4th qtr last game when it was a blowout. I have him projected for 18.48 fpts

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

Brooks got there in the 4th qtr last game when it was a blowout. I have him projected for 18.48 fpts

I think there’s very obvious downside to him but… do you not project the clippers to blow out the rockets? And if not, don’t you think he’s going to have to play well to avoid that?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I think there’s very obvious downside to him but… do you not project the clippers to blow out the rockets? And if not, don’t you think he’s going to have to play well to avoid that?

No I have it close with Wall smashing

• Brendan239

Dedmon revenge?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

No I have it close with Wall smashing

Reasonable take and angle, I suppose – I’m just playing the opposite.

• frugal

@BiGtIGeRs said...

What your most favorable outcome is for Brooks playing next to Wall, a season/career high game? Goodwin has proven ~1 FPPM upside playing on a very shorthanded team with minutes guaranteed no matter the outcome. I’ve got Goodwin at .92 FPPM and Brooks at .85 FPPM.

• IT4MVP

Dort starting

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I mean… this is where I got to. He got to 25+ fantasy points in 35 minutes last game while going 2-11. There’s room there – in both directions. But if he’s not going to be hyper chalky (which he won’t), I think he represents a very reasonable shot at a slate breaker given the right circumstances. Also, he’s probably relatively blowout proof, and that is the most likely outcome of all houston games.

I don’t hate Brooks but for 3100 Okongwu (assuming you use the utility seems a better use of salary). I guess you could go Brooks > Goodwin to be different or triple punt with all 3.

• telestraightshooter

Lu Dort will return to the starting lineup on Friday, vs the Washington Generals, Bullets Wizards

• casper

Any thoughts on Okogwu

• bdf

PJ Washington is going to smash.

• telestraightshooter

@IT4MVP said...

Dort starting

..downgrading wild man Bazley…

• BerkeleyBoss

Nurkic breakout spot?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).