• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Anyone else go with Reggie Jackson as a core play or am I the only one? I hammered that play with the idea that he’s going to get more minutes than usual w/Rondo being out.

Yes

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Why does wu-Tang got a 0?

• Neilj907

Ya kicking myself right now for %100 onkongwu… hopefully he sorts it out

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Marcus Morris (rest) scratched Friday. https://t.co/75hlaoW2pl

• dominicanpapi

Clippers gonna Clip…Marcus Morris ruled out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

There’s something about putting Batum in your line ups that just makes you question life.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

There’s something about putting Batum in your line ups that just makes you question life.

I love that you went from “Is this slate playable?” to potentially rostering Nic Batum.

• zeeshan2

Tatum and Bruce Brown both in foul trouble

• texasmajor

Cardio day for Joe Harris.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I love that you went from “Is this slate playable?” to potentially rostering Nic Batum.

I’ve already made so many mistakes.

• Golfnut04240

• BerkeleyBoss

@zeeshan2 said...

Tatum and Bruce Brown both in foul trouble

Tatum averages 1.8 fouls per game and has only fouled out once in his career. Just let the guy play FFS

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Tatum averages 1.8 fouls per game and has only fouled out once in his career. Just let the guy play FFS

Stevens is good about this kind of stuff; I’m sure it isn’t entirely that. Or at least I would guess lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Updated lineup note: Clippers will start Jackson, Mann, George, Patterson, Zubac on Friday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I ended up way underweight on Tatum so I would be fine with more fouls lol. Ended up with a lot of Gafford/Bertans combo on FD

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

I ended up way underweight on Tatum so I would be fine with more fouls lol. Ended up with a lot of Gafford/Bertans combo on FD

I pretty much only lived in that 5k range for PF.

• captainwacky

Imagine this conversation:

“Scott Brooks, we’re fighting for a weird playoff spot. We want Beal to be happy and Russ to stay. We’re down some bigs and a wing. How should we do this? Gafford and Bertans?”

“I really want to see what Bonga can do, he’s never gotten a fair shake.”

• Zeavy

Could looney put up 28-30 fdp tonight?

GG will he get 24 min is what I’m asking or can he be on the floor that long?

• NDNole

@Zeavy said...

Could looney put up 28-30 fdp tonight?

Are you saying that with a straight face?

• Zeavy

Straight faces don’t take down gpps right??? Brendan am I righht???

• Brendan239

3 LUs, killing it in all.

Westy/Irving/Brooks/DRob/Batum/Harris/Tatum/Bazely/Dedmon

Westy/Neto/Smart/Barton/Dort/Harris/Bazely/Tatum/TT

Morant/Neto/Dozier/CJ/Oubre/K Williams/Tatum/Clarke/Jokic

GL all.

No Westy, No Cashie again. Unbelievably I have O Westbrook. How stupid right? He was only 800 more than Irving.. 700 more than Curry, and 100 more than Jokic. Seems off. Guy gets 70-80 every night seems like. Except last game when I played him he “only” got 56.5 so I think that threw me off. And shockingly Gaffy-Guy duds out. 3.5 at half. How can that be. Why does Len start I can’t understand. Give Gaffy Guy 30-35 mins a game already.

• Gonna have a great night hopefully, anyone got an opinion on dray/oubre vs nurkic/mpj on dk?

• SkateFiend

@866 said...

No Westy, No Cashie again. Unbelievably I have O Westbrook. How stupid right? He was only 800 more than Irving.. 700 more than Curry, and 100 more than Jokic. Seems off. Guy gets 70-80 every night seems like. Except last game when I played him he “only” got 56.5 so I think that threw me off. And shockingly Gaffy-Guy duds out. 3.5 at half. How can that be. Why does Len start I can’t understand. Give Gaffy Guy 30-35 mins a game already.

None of my Westbrook lineups have done anything for the last two weeks. Min cash here and there. Westbrook gives you no real edge aside from snake draft contests.

The NBA is a hideous mess. I’ve stopped playing everywhere except Drafters and DK (where I’m still chasing crowns).

• BiGtIGeRs

No wall or Westbrook no cash

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).