• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

@866 said...

No Westy, No Cashie again. Unbelievably I have O Westbrook. How stupid right? He was only 800 more than Irving.. 700 more than Curry, and 100 more than Jokic. Seems off. Guy gets 70-80 every night seems like. Except last game when I played him he “only” got 56.5 so I think that threw me off. And shockingly Gaffy-Guy duds out. 3.5 at half. How can that be. Why does Len start I can’t understand. Give Gaffy Guy 30-35 mins a game already.

That was pretty stupid and to top off the stupidity you completely faded Westbrook against his former team

Anotha Injury derails night. W Barton strains hamstring. Dead. Had the “7 man 2-late-games“stack still alive. Had A-G and had 400 left and went Barton instead of course. Nightmare of a year NBA DFS. Hope to make some of it up in Playoffs. As for Westbrook…. yeah because of OKC I was worried about Blowout.. opted for Curry/Jokic in competitive game. And Now Curry goes to locker room. A-G was only 5300 that stood out to me. Too low in this matchup vs G S.

• Golfnut04240

Barton AND Curry? WOW! I guess I’m done.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

That was pretty stupid and to top off the stupidity you completely faded Westbrook against his former team

How did Armoni Brooks end up working out for you?

• yisman

FantasyLabsNBA
    Status note: Avery Bradley (illness) ruled out Friday.
    9:01 PM · Apr 23, 2021

lol

• BerkeleyBoss

I have a lot of Wiggins…~65% iirc. He’s only 4.2% owned on FD.

• Theguy49503

Was Barton a late scratch?

• tmarohl

They need to burn the Chase center down. Latest injuries Murray, Morris and Barton.

• Golfnut04240

@Theguy49503 said...

Strained hamstring in the 1st minute of play. Done for the night.

• tmarohl

@Theguy49503 said...

Popped his hammy.

• Theguy49503

Thanks

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

How did Armoni Brooks end up working out for you?

Atleast I paired him with Westbrook

Another DUD from Lillard also. How many in a row now.. at least 7, 8 games now. Unreal. His floor was 45-50 for such a good stretch now he can’t crack 40 at all

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

They need to burn the Chase center down. Latest injuries Murray, Morris and Barton.

Shoulda never left Oakland…smh

• tmarohl

These games are becoming so unpredictable.
    Who thought the Hawks were going to blow out the Heat?
    Who thought the Rockets would hang with the Clippers?

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Shoulda never left Oakland…smh

I have been teasing GG about this, but that building has been nothing but a curse.

Lill and Jokic now are running outta steam.. they carried their teams most of the early and middle parts of the season. Now teams are smothering both, been a big drop-off lately. Figured with Murray gone Jokic usage and output would increase but hasn’t of late. Lotta Duds both guys lately. And Westbrook nobody can stop all of a sudden.

Nurkic-Mania tonight.. good game Pee-Jay Dozier so far, JA outshines Lill-DUD by a lot in the 1st Half. A-G solid at 5300. Had some good picks tonight. May sneak out a cash here in one.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Atleast I paired him with Westbrook

Make sure you go back to him tomorrow. He will be a good play

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Make sure you go back to him tomorrow. He will be a good play

I see Fox is out for the next two weeks. Wish Sac had a game tomorrow so I could play Delon before they price him up.

• zeeshan2

Going to cash in all my lineups on yahoo thanks to all the plays this morning I posted especially morant, jusuf, and oubre

• BerkeleyBoss

@zeeshan2 said...

Going to cash in all my lineups on yahoo thanks to all the plays this morning I posted especially morant, jusuf, and oubre

Nice work! Go Oubre Go!

• tmarohl

Now JTA looks like he got concussed again on that cursed floor.

• zeeshan2

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Nice work! Go Oubre Go!

Thanks bro!

• Golfnut04240

Jusuf Nurkic going for a 60 burger!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).