• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Atlanta ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( ) at Brooklyn ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1 ) at Charlotte ( -1 ) — T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -11.5 ) at Houston ( 11.5 ) — T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( -3 ) at Golden State ( 3 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) — T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Told you Captain that Jokic wasn’t necessary tonight. :)

• zeeshan2

Ja with a 60 burger

• billythekidcowboysheat

363 on dk, got up to 115th😣

Can’t stand these guys like bric, squirrel, i swear if i take one down again I’ll reinvest better to compete with those mme guys.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Told you Captain that Jokic wasn’t necessary tonight. :)

I got just about everything wrong tonight (despite being like 50 percent nurk). Needless to say, I was very on the wrong side of the rockets blowout + Armoni brooks discussion.

• Golfnut04240

Friggen DK. They keep messing around with the scoring. Do they use an abacus or what?

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

363 on dk, got up to 115th😣

Can’t stand these guys like bric, squirrel, i swear if i take one down again I’ll reinvest better to compete with those mme guys.

Nicely done, I got up to 334.25

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I got just about everything wrong tonight (despite being like 50 percent nurk). Needless to say, I was very on the wrong side of the rockets blowout + Armoni brooks discussion.

I got destroyed on FD again tonight, but did pretty well on DK

• Njsum1

Got 18th in the DK 30k and 1 🍀🍀🏀🔥🍀

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I got destroyed on FD again tonight, but did pretty well on DK

I’m getting halved on both sites = /

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

chipotleadict won the FD Single Entry $5. whatever your opinion on him and his brother, the winning lineup is pretty good. It paid up for Westbrook and Wall at PG, by doubling punting at PF. I am impressed by their model that made it. I really overlooked at how expensive Tatum was at 9500. Dfs is just a big math problem.

• chronoxiong

Man I effen suck now. Tired of it. Didn’t even crack 280. :(

• BerkeleyBoss

Had my 3rd great night in a row. Had all the right pieces, but couldn’t put them all together. Best was 393.8

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Had my 3rd great night in a row. Had all the right pieces, but couldn’t put them all together. Best was 393.8

FD has been killing me this week. Care to share a link to your 393.8?
    Nevermind, just found it. I had like 355 in my best. You killed me at Power Forward because I played Gafford and Bertans.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/57643/contests/57643-245829713/entries/2461343098/scoring?entry=2461343098

• tmarohl

Do we think Embiid plays tomorrow in early slate?

• fleishmo6

Keep getting closer. Only play cheap GPPs on FD but got up to 386 last night.
    Seem to always find the right core but not enough diversity on the secondary pieces.
    Think that’s where not using lineup optimizer limits me.
    Learning from all of you for sure
    Off to today’s slate

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Picked Nurkic and won nothing…..f this nonsense…..he was my unicorn and I still failed! why do we torture ourselves so?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Needless to say, I was very on the wrong side of the rockets blowout + Armoni brooks discussion.

That was the only thing I got right. Destroyed on both sites

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Nevermind, just found it. I had like 355 in my best. You killed me at Power Forward because I played Gafford and Bertans.

Yep Gafford and Bertans were my demise also. Also had zero Nurkic

• yisman

Nice cherry on top from Will Barton to get me DFL in most of my contests. Thanks for the 1.5 FP…

• seangeezy

I took 2nd in the DK Four Point Play! Thanks for all the help yesterday guys.

• BerkeleyBoss

@seangeezy said...

I took 2nd in the DK Four Point Play! Thanks for all the help yesterday guys.

Awesome, congrats!

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yep Gafford and Bertans were my demise also. Also had zero Nurkic

I really liked Nurkic, but only had him in about 4 because my last builds I used the dude from Atlanta. I think a lot of people missed the news the other day that Nurkic’s minute limit was increased to 30.

• tmarohl

@yisman said...

Nice cherry on top from Will Barton to get me DFL in most of my contests. Thanks for the 1.5 FP…

To be fair, he got hurt.

• casper

@tmarohl said...

To be fair, he got hurt.

He hasn’t seem really interested lately he used to out hustle people just my opinion

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).