NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12.5 ) at Memphis ( 12.5 ) —- T: 183
    3:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Houston ( 8.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Boston ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Detroit ( 6.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• gillio

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

Then take into consideration that his ownership is gonna be insane today in Gpp’s.

I think it’d be stupid to fade Jerebko. He’s 3300 and put up more than 15x last game. I think he’s a lock for 9-10x today. Free square of the day

• ecprez34

I agree plus he gives the c’s a different element than the other 2. Still a crap shoot but frees up $$

• GGee87

The Hawks are going to come out playing with alot of confidence. I wouldnt expect anywhere near a repeat performance out of IT3 tonight. He is a scrappy player and I like how he plays the game… but coach Bud will have a plan to slow him down considerably. I will have him in a couple of lineups… but not going crazy. Gotta have a little faith in my hometown team to put the clamps down in Game 4. Will only be playing Bazemore and Korver from ATL today. I see a lower scoring game than Friday night as well.

• roach62

Curry/Howard…or leave 1100 and go IT3/Horford…

Curry could put up 60 or as low as 40, Howard been in low to mid 30s; IT3 just blew up but has been in mid to low 30s…Horford low 40s….

leaning towards 1st for few reasons

Curry prolly low owned…and i see Curry/Howard at 70 at the lowest; IT3/Horford at 80 AT BEST…any opinions?

• JetJack0620

Cavs are definitely tryna lock up game 4, but on the contrary.. DET will be playing there hearts out not to get swept at home. Really liking the bad boys in this one. All of them.

• Fant8syBr38ker

@goblue84 said...

Motiejunas is such a crap shoot but him and Jerebko offer the flexibility you need to stack up…gonna have to roll with him

I AM taking both Motiejunas and Jerebko hahaha.

• codmaster69

Help!!! Turner or KCP??

• mackie64

@codmaster69 said...

Help!!! Turner or KCP??

KCP for me

• lloydjv1

@gillio said...

I think it’d be stupid to fade Jerebko. He’s 3300 and put up more than 15x last game. I think he’s a lock for 9-10x today. Free square of the day

I agree here. Especially with whatever is going on with Sully. Leaves more available value on the roster too. IDK about Motie though. Coin toss there.

• dgballer

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

What does being a Celtics fan have to do with anything? Stevens is still a coach that relies heavily on his rotations with that front court which makes any one of the 3 players (Johnson, Jerebko, Sullinger) impossible to look at as having a higher upside. Then take into consideration that his ownership is gonna be insane today in Gpp’s.

Because I watch every game and have a better idea than somebody from Michigan. If Stevens finds a rotation he likes he stays with it. Like he did with Sullinger during the middle of March. I agree his ownership will be high considering his last game, regardless I’d still take Jerebko over Motie in a cash or GPP

• lloydjv1

@mackie64 said...

KCP for me

Same here. Home game and and backs against the wall.

• codmaster69

thanks !!

• mackie64

Smart, Livingston, or korver as a
    Value play/filler?

• rickmeseke

smart 100% for sure.

• roach62

@rickmeseke said...

smart 100% for sure.

Korver imo

Smart had a good first game…but a terrible 15dk in game 2 and right at value game 3

Korver is cheaper and easier to pay off

• rickmeseke

i feel like i have the pefect lineup on paper..

• JetJack0620

KCP has been slightly more consistent this post season in my eyes. Everyone is going to be so focused on picking Turner just based on the fact that Bradley’s out (high ownership).. But that isn’t the case being that he dropped about the same FPs as he’s averaged. They both average about the same FP 23.65, but KCP plays slightly more mins 38+ (Turn right around 34).. Just a thought.

• dgballer

@JetJack0620 said...

Cavs are definitely tryna lock up game 4, but on the contrary.. DET will be playing there hearts out not to get swept at home. Really liking the bad boys in this one. All of them.

I have been targeting Det players since playoffs started. Real good value. Also Bos/Atl offers some good value imo

• GGee87

Is anybody going to throw Speights name in the hat? Can he produce 2 games in a row? Hard to predict when he will blow up.

• mackie64

Morris or Amir?

• GhostaVeli8701

@dgballer said...

Because I watch every game and have a better idea than somebody from Michigan. If Stevens finds a rotation he likes he stays with it. Like he did with Sullinger during the middle of March. I agree his ownership will be high considering his last game, regardless I’d still take Jerebko over Motie in a cash or GPP

But I have league pass and play daily fantasy everyday of the season… So me being from Michigan has very little to do with anything just like you watching every game in Boston means nothing. Oh and im also a Devout Patriots/Red Sox fan as well for the last 20 years and counting but please continue..

• dgballer

@GhostaVeli8701 said...

But I have league pass and play daily fantasy everyday of the season… So me being from Michigan has very little to do with anything just like you watching every game in Boston means nothing. Oh and im also a Devout Patriots/Red Sox fan as well for the last 20 years and counting but please continue..

I am a fan of $$$. So I’ll play for the money over the home team. I bet you’re a Reveolution fan as well. But i didn’t see you mention the Celtics on your list of fandom. Alls I was saying is I feel Jerebko is a better move than Motie. You don’t have to be a Dbag about it

• IronMonkey415

More fighting this early?

• IronMonkey415

Thomas and E. Turner show again tonight….BOOK IT.

• dgballer

@IronMonkey415 said...

More fighting this early?

You know how it is with some people :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).