1:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 210
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at Denver ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

What are the Heat missing? Not sure how my Hawks beat them with no Trae or Capella.

Gotta find the right pieces from SA/NO today.

• fleishmo6

First quick glance
    Thinking today in Main slate Houston value looking pretty good
    With Wall out and Porter out, Woods Q tag
    Olynyk, Tate and Brooks look pretty good

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@nerman said...

What are the Heat missing? Not sure how my Hawks beat them with no Trae or Capella.

The Heat are mostly missing talent. They’re not that good.

No one thought Miami was that good until they excelled in the unique bubble situation. Then they go to the NBA finals and everybody expected them to be more than a 5th seed type team this year, like all the sudden they became great in 2 months. Then they brought back the same guys, except now Dragic is a year older and less effective and Herro is either in a sophomore slump or being exposed for his true self as a fringe lottery pick in a bad draft.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@nerman said...

Gotta find the right pieces from SA/NO today.

Oladipo? And Trae and Capela probably aren’t that big of a difference maker

• Njsum1

Amani Brooks day 🤷‍♂️

• dominicanpapi

Would it be insane to play Brooks and P.J. Dozier at SG on FD? I highly doubt Barton is playing tonight which means they’re down to Campazzo, Rivers, Harrison and Dozier as their guard rotation.

• Brendan239

1:00 FD single bullet: Shake/Curry/Green/Randle Siakam/No ABC or Embid. GL

• casper

Is Embid playing

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

The Heat are mostly missing talent. They’re not that good.

No one thought Miami was that good until they excelled in the unique bubble situation. Then they go to the NBA finals and everybody expected them to be more than a 5th seed type team this year, like all the sudden they became great in 2 months. Then they brought back the same guys, except now Dragic is a year older and less effective and Herro is either in a sophomore slump or being exposed for his true self as a fringe lottery pick in a bad draft.

Miami is kind of concerned about Herro and the Miami lifestyle.

• tmarohl

@casper said...

Is Embid playing

I’m wondering that too.

• Brendan239

I’m not sure about Embid, just fading those chalk plays on a 2 game slate where raw points are everything. I’ll die on that hill and hope Randle and Siakam are worth the pivot.

• Petergunz82

If he does play, 9800 on DK seems on the cheaper side for Embiid.

• Theguy49503

No word on Embiid yet? 3 minutes before lock!

• Theguy49503

Ohhh they don’t play until 330 lol my bad

• monarch

My lean is Embiid doesn’t play and Tobias Harris and the Delaware Blue Coats take the Bucks to the wire.

• casper

Players playing thru injury doses not seem to be an option anymore I think he sits the problem I have is if they already no this they should announce it because I like to gamble alot

• casper

Never mind randle is working out so far🤣

• tmarohl

Dragic out

• tmarohl

Herro out

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Goran Dragic (injury recovery) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/k5JY6H7TsK

Tyler Herro (foot) listed out Saturday. https://t.co/Q2xGvK5tmc

• tmarohl

No other changes to injury report. No clarification on Embiid.

• monarch

Heat are also very dependent upon their culture. The team jelled in the bubble. The teams that embraced the bubble, did will in the bubble. Their culture, youth, early portion of the Jimmy Butler era all helped them.

Now the culture isn’t as good. Butler for all his great intangibles can eat away at his teammates. He demands them to adjust to him or he will run them out of town or he will move on. We have seen this movie before. Herro also greatly benefitted from the AAU environment of the bubble. Also they don’t have very much rim protection on that team. Bam is an amazing player but he is actually pretty small for a NBA center, they help him a ton vs the bigger post players which almost every team has and that affects their ability to get out to the three point line. Behind Bam there is not a whole lot.

• monarch

The Vegas line looks like they think Embiid plays.

The total has dropped two points since open and the spread has remained the same

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

Amani Brooks day 🤷‍♂️

he flopped yesterday, because sans Porter Jr, he’s -10 dK/ per 36

but Wall is out too … so he might reach expectations?

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

The Vegas line looks like they think Embiid plays.

The total has dropped two points since open and the spread has remained the same

That makes me think he isn’t playing. The total would go up if he was playing, and the spread already is factoring in that he is not playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).