1:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at New York ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    3:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 230
    7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at New Orleans ( -2 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 210
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 216.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 13.5 ) at Utah ( -13.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 13.5 ) at Denver ( -13.5 ) —- T: 225

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, DiVincenzo, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez on Saturday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    4m
    Status note: Joel Embiid (shoulder) a game-time decision Saturday.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

That makes me think he isn’t playing. The total would go up if he was playing, and the spread already is factoring in that he is not playing.

RotoGrindersNBA
    ·
    2m
    Status update: Joel Embiid (shoulder) a game-time decision Saturday; coach Rivers “thinks” he will play

• telestraightshooter

Paul Millsap is the sap that might hold your LU together

62 dK pts per 36 mins last 2 weeks sans Murry/ Barton/Joker
    (Millsap is pretty much a binary center w/ Joker recently)

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1m
    Will Barton (hamstring) expected to miss a few games.

• casper

@telestraightshooter said...

Paul Millsap is the sap that might hold your LU together

62 dK pts per 36 mins last 2 weeks sans Murry/ Barton/Joker
    (Millsap is pretty much a binary center w/ Joker recently)

Is he going to get 20-24 min

• monarch

I think Joel Embiid generally brings a total down. He is perhaps the best defensive force in the league and then they play slower on offense to allow him to get his touches when he is in versus Dwight Howard or Mike Scott.

• telestraightshooter

@casper said...

Is he going to get 20-24 min

being a binary Center … no … more like 12

12 @ 1.73 dK per min = 21 … or 6x

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I think Joel Embiid generally brings a total down. He is perhaps the best defensive force in the league and then they play slower on offense to allow him to get his touches when he is in versus Dwight Howard or Mike Scott.

I’m not impressed with Embiid’s defense.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I’m not impressed with Embiid’s defense.

I think he is the best defensive big…well him or AD.

• Brendan239

Seems to be too many cooks in the kitchen in the Denver front court. Dozier is the only one I have confidence in to hit 30+ on FD.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I think he is the best defensive big…well him or AD.

I’m impressed with his offense, rebounding, and his ability to get to the free throw line. Defense, guys just pretty much go around him.

• feezyg

That’s cap. Embiid will be DPOY. Take a hard look at Phillys starting 5 and explain to me how else they are a 1 seed…

• tmarohl

@feezyg said...

That’s cap. Embiid will be DPOY. Take a hard look at Phillys starting 5 and explain to me how else they are a 1 seed…

Simmons is a much better defender than Embiid.

• Brendan239

@tmarohl said...

And Greens better than Simmons and Thybulle’s better than Green

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Simmons is such a damn good defender. And in unfortunate partial agreement with the resident troll, Thybulle is the best of all of them. Danny Green is also a really really good defender. Embiid is no slouch, but no big is in the realm of Gobert except maybe AD, but his is a different style of defensive dominance.

• Brendan239

Is this a Jimmy Butler revenge game? I know it’s in Miami and it’s been a while but he was there for a long time. He’ll have high usage too. I smell a 60 burger and 35 for Ariza.

• tmarohl

Embiid in.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Avery Bradley (illness) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/JR4bOa31uQ

• monarch

Gobert is the best team defender but he struggles mightily defending actual bigs. Jokic and Embiid destroy him and I place a lot of weight on that.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Gobert is the best team defender but he struggles mightily defending actual bigs. Jokic and Embiid destroy him and I place a lot of weight on that.

Gobert is just a rim protector.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

Gobert is just a rim protector.

I think he is a little more. He helps/hedges very well, coming off his man to stop a drive, getting back to his man. They build their defense around his capabilities but when he faces the really good offensive bigs he generally gets dominated and I have a problem with that, especially when he is universally thought of nationally as the league’s best defender.

• casper

@tmarohl said...

Embiid in.

I’ve heard out

• tmarohl

@casper said...

I’ve heard out

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    22m
    Lineup note: Sixers will start Hill, Curry, Green, Harris, Embiid on Saturday.

• tmarohl

You are correct, not starting in updated lineup

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Updated lineup note: Sixers will start Hill, Curry, Green, Harris, Scott on Saturday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).