• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 235
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Washington ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jcotdl

lock in Terry and Kemba on the early slate?

• Brendan239

@jcotdl said...

Booooy, what a double revenge narrative. And for that, I’m going CP3/Ja

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Got destroyed the last 2 days. Guess I’ll just win the early, main, and SD slates today

• samuri8

That other site doesn’t have projections up yet so I’m gonna have to cook up a batch the old fashioned way.

• Njsum1

@jcotdl said...

I don’t know…both teams are kinda healthy, locking in 2 players from the game with the lowest total and widest spread may not be the best idea.

If you’re making a few lineups, then having a Kemba/Rozier double revenge stack is likely worth a go, yet personally, I wouldn’t lock them in. 🤷‍♂️

• jcotdl

ended up around 50% Terry, maybe 20% Kemba

• Tribefan18

Boston is completely healthy minus time lord and they are all priced up so I can’t take anyone from them.

• jcotdl

@Tribefan18 said...

Boston is completely healthy minus time lord and they are all priced up so I can’t take anyone from them.

that, plus the spread definitely pushed me away. got some Kemba, a few TT, and a couple Tatums along with one game stack

• Brendan239

2 FD $4.44 LUs: 1 – Kemba/Terry, 1 CP3/Ja, CJ in both, Bridges in both, Johnson in both, Tatum in both, love Memphis.

GL

• Tribefan18

@jcotdl said...

that, plus the spread definitely pushed me away. got some Kemba, a few TT, and a couple Tatums along with one game stack

I did put jaylen in one because he’s had the rest coming back from injury. Shouldn’t be rusty. Wasn’t gone too long.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

My initial builds had cha/bos but I am going fade the game now cause of the spread, for leverage and to give me more time to build. Except on fd, I think you have to play PJ Washington though.

• bdf

Jabari and Fournier for me. Have a feeling this is the 20 min 45 DK game for Jabari. Fingers crossed.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

If you have not, I suggest trying out Superdraft. I have been playing it the past couple of days. There is probably a small edge there. Like at first I was just jamming in studs and barely scrolled down. But the key is playing the values plays who get like a 1.6-1.9x.

• tmarohl

Can’t really build anything today until I see the late afternoon injury report. Indiana lineup probably the key for building today.

• mbunner23

There was a lot of talk about Miami being overrated yesterday. That team for me is Boston. Extremely overrated IMO. Now, I know they didn’t go to the finals like the Heat did, but there’s always so much talk about how good Tatum/Brown are. They’re solid but they’re not close to competing for rings.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

There was a lot of talk about Miami being overrated yesterday. That team for me is Boston. Extremely overrated IMO. Now, I know they didn’t go to the finals like the Heat did, but there’s always so much talk about how good Tatum/Brown are. They’re solid but they’re not close to competitor for rings.

Every team in the east is overrated to some extent.

• tmarohl

Sabonis out.
    McBuckets – Q
    Goga Q
    Lamb Q

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So you think all the teams in the West are under rated then?

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

The Pistons are not overrated.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

So you think all the teams in the West are under rated then?

Why would that need to be the case?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

The Pistons are not overrated.

Got me

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Why would that need to be the case?

I guess they are not mutually exclusive. But if teams in east are overrated, that kind of implies teams in the west are underrated.
    In reality though, the only team in the East that I think is overrated is Miami. I think the Wizards might be a little underrated.
    Teams like Brooklyn and Philly don’t even know how to rate them as they never seem to be healthy.
    Bucks just are not that good, but seem to be jelling a little now. They are probably properly rated.

• dominicanpapi

Are we expecting any Bucks players to rest? 6.5 pt favorites seems kinda low with ATL missing Trae.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I guess they are not mutually exclusive. But if teams in east are overrated, that kind of implies teams in the west are underrated.
    In reality though, the only team in the East that I think is overrated is Miami. I think the Wizards might be a little underrated.
    Teams like Brooklyn and Philly don’t even know how to rate them as they never seem to be healthy.
    Bucks just are not that good, but seem to be jelling a little now. They are probably properly rated.

Overrated might be the wrong phrase. How about, not good.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Are we expecting any Bucks players to rest? 6.5 pt favorites seems kinda low with ATL missing Trae.

I would have expected some of the Bucks starters to rest today if they would have played full minutes yesterday, or if they would have lost to Philly. Now they have a slight chance to catch Philly or even Brooklyn so I don’t think you will see any of the starters rest. Anyone listed Q though like Tucker and Forbes I would expect to sit.

The only caveat I would put here is if Capela is out, maybe they sit Giannis.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).