• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 235
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Washington ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Kevin Durant (thigh) expected to play fewer than 30 minutes next few games.

• Yeoman

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Kevin Durant (thigh) expected to play fewer than 30 minutes next few games.

Per game, or all of them put together?

• Petergunz82

@theIrrigator said...

Damn, had him locked at 8400

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Damn, had him locked at 8400

I bet he still plays close to 30 mins

• jcotdl

@theIrrigator said...

I bet he still plays close to 30 mins

i’m not backing off my own%. two good teams, probably the best game on short slate, and Durant is underpriced.

• Brendan239

First game is poo poo 💩 so far.

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

You paid too much for Tatum.

• Brendan239

@RipCityRings said...

You paid too much for Tatum.

Shouldn’t he have put up 60 on Charlotte? Hindsight

• tmarohl

What do you guys and gals think of the Lakers?
    Less than a month before the playoffs start.
    Lakers only have 12 more games left, and it doesn’t sound like LBJ will be back except for maybe the last three or 4 games in the regular season.
    Do you think they have time to put it all together before the playoffs?
    I think it is pretty important for the Lakers to avoid Clippers or Phoenix in the first round, because a rusty Lakers team could lose.
    Best chance for Lakers is if they end up playing Denver in the first round.

• jcotdl

@Brendan239 said...

Scary Terry getting loose

• RipCityRings

@Brendan239 said...

Shouldn’t he have put up 60 on Charlotte? Hindsight

Three weeks ago the Celtics blew them out by 30. Tatum had 37.6 FPS in 28 minutes. That’s 1.34 FPPM. Tatum averages 35.7 MPG this season, so even if it doesn’t blow out (in which case maybe he’s not playing as well), you’re looking at 47.8 FPS. At 9.4K that’s basically exactly 5x. Celtics are at full strength and Tatum’s individual matchup isn’t great, so there’s essentially no ceiling there unless you’re expecting OT or an outlier performance.

• Brendan239

Not having Martin will be hard to overcome. ESP if ABC and Capella smash

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

What do you guys and gals think of the Lakers?
    Less than a month before the playoffs start.
    Lakers only have 12 more games left, and it doesn’t sound like LBJ will be back except for maybe the last three or 4 games in the regular season.
    Do you think they have time to put it all together before the playoffs?
    I think it is pretty important for the Lakers to avoid Clippers or Phoenix in the first round, because a rusty Lakers team could lose.
    Best chance for Lakers is if they end up playing Denver in the first round.

I think we have seen this movie before. Best team has many injuries, best team slogs through end of the regular season, best team gets rested, playoffs start and best team wins the championship. No way IMHO that the Lakers with healthy Lebron, Davis, Drummond and Shroeder lose in a 7 game series. They still are the clear favorites.

• RipCityRings

@MickyD10970 said...

I think we have seen this movie before. Best team has many injuries, best team slogs through end of the regular season, best team gets rested, playoffs start and best team wins the championship. No way IMHO that the Lakers with healthy Lebron, Davis, Drummond and Shroeder lose in a 7 game series. They still are the clear favorites.

Yeah I think the Lakers are unique in that they are very much aware of their roles. LBJ and AD make everyone’s jobs easier, so I don’t know how much rust will really be a factor. I agree that they’d prefer to avoid the Clippers and Suns, but this team is a defensive juggernaut with very few traditional shortcomings. The Ship is still theirs to lose, IMO.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

Who say’s they will be healthy though? Davis was already having calf issues last night, and I suspect Lebron’s injury is a lot worse than they are telling us.
    I agree they are the favorite, but I could also see them losing in the first round if they draw the wrong team.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Who say’s they will be healthy though? Davis was already having calf issues last night, and I suspect Lebron’s injury is a lot worse than they are telling us.
    I agree they are the favorite, but I could also see them losing in the first round if they draw the wrong team.

The west is loaded. Every team will be the wrong team.

• Supersharpie

JVal or Ayton for FD GPP?

Do we think JVal will be on a minutes restriction?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

The west is loaded. Every team will be the wrong team.

I don’t really think Denver would be a threat to them in the first round, with all the injuries they are now having.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nets will start Irving, Shamet, Harris, Green, Jordan on Sunday.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Every team in the east is overrated to some extent.

The “fully healthy” Nets are not overrated. They’re properly rated as the best team in the NBA.

• Supersharpie

Also, is Tillman still a play @ 5.2k with JVal back?

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

The “fully healthy” Nets are not overrated. They’re properly rated as the best team in the NBA.

I agree.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

JVal or Ayton for FD GPP?

Do we think JVal will be on a minutes restriction?

I have more J-Val than Ayton

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Ewwwwww….KD off the bench, has to move me off. Wish I woulda went Rozier.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Durant off the bench?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).