• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 235
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Washington ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Now I’m a little worried about my KD shares

• Supersharpie

@Njsum1 said...

The “fully healthy” Nets are not overrated. They’re properly rated as the best team in the NBA.

Neither are the fully healthy Sixers. The impact of Simmons’ absence has been very obvious these past three games.

Also, I doubt the Nets will have enough time to gel in order to make a legit run. The Bucks or Sixers will end up representing the Eastern Conference in the Finals.

• Supersharpie

Hmm…Green or Tillman on FD?

Really wish JVal had been held out. I was very content with my lu until that news broke.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I played five lineups, had no KD.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Me too…last time he came off the bench he played 19 minutes, yet that was his first game back after an extended absence. He still got 33 DK, yet that was on perfect shooting.

It’s a gamble, yet if he gets closer to 30 minutes (which is the gamble) he should be fine.

Tough Call

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

The “fully healthy” Nets are not overrated. They’re properly rated as the best team in the NBA.

See, you just overrated them.

• Helpabrotherout

Went with Tatum n scary terry 😏😑😩

• Supersharpie

@Helpabrotherout said...

Went with Tatum n scary terry 😏😑😩

Went with Terry, Brown, and Washington.

Cannot complain.

• Njsum1

@Supersharpie said...

Also, I doubt the Nets will have enough time to gel in order to make a legit run. The Bucks or Sixers will end up representing the Eastern Conference in the Finals

When 2 of the best 5 players in the NBA are on the same team, and you also have Kyrie (top 15-ish) as well, don’t think they’ll need much time to gel. They’ll just roll.

Although I do think a healthy sixers team has the best chance of knocking them off.

With the Bucks, I’ll believe it when I see it.

• mbunner23

Sixers are coming out of the East. There’s no doubt Brooklyn has the most talent but talent doesn’t always mean winning it all. To me, Embiid looks better than he’s ever been. Simmons is in the defensive player of the year convo. They have a plethora of defenders that can give the Nets big three trouble and Brooklyn has nobody for Embiid.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

I went from 70% Durant to 30%.

• tmarohl

Starting to think Brad Stevens seat may be getting warmer.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Sixers are coming out of the East. There’s no doubt Brooklyn has the most talent but talent doesn’t always mean winning it all.

I wouldn’t bet on that. Assuming everyone is healthy, I think Philly would need to be the number one seed to have a chance to beat Brooklyn in a 7 games series.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I wouldn’t bet on that. Assuming everyone is healthy, I think Philly would need to be the number one seed to have a chance to beat Brooklyn in a 7 games series.

When is the last time one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA won anything? You have to actually play good defense in the playoffs.

• jcotdl

@Njsum1 said...

When 2 of the best 5 players in the NBA

i understand the reference- but really i wonder who are the top 5 players (when healthy)?
    (no order) for me it has to be
    embiid, lbj, abc, harden, steph
    am i crazy?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

When is the last time one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA won anything? You have to actually play good defense in the playoffs.

I see that point as well. I just don’t think Philly has enough offense to beat a healthy Brooklyn team in a seven game series.

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

i understand the reference- but really i wonder who are the top 5 players (when healthy)?
    (no order) for me it has to be
    embiid, lbj, abc, harden, steph
    am i crazy?

Don’t think you are crazy, but where do you put Durant?

• RipCityRings

Sixers are still one piece away. All their guards are too inconsistent. No one is winning a championship with Seth Curry starting, or with a PG who refuses to shoot.

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

Or Covington for that matter…

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Or Covington for that matter…

For sure.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

What happened to Fournier? Has he made a shot yet as a Celtic? Thought he was going to be a good pickup for them.

• RipCityRings

@MickyD10970 said...

What happened to Fournier? Has he made a shot yet as a Celtic? Thought he was going to be a good pickup for them.

He’s going through a Batum-like rapid decline into high-paid apathy. Must be a French thing.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

Covid

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

LOL covington is obviously in a class by himself at #1
    Durant is in 2nd team w (forgive me, this is a brutal exercise, and- in NO order)
    Westbrook/ CP3
    AD
    Durant
    Jokic
    Kawhi

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

LOL covington is obviously in a class by himself at #1
    Durant is in 2nd team w (forgive me, this is a brutal exercise, and- in NO order)
    Westbrook/ CP3
    AD
    Durant
    Jokic
    Kawhi

I would rate Jokic above Embiid.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).