• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 235
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Washington ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    10m
    Terrence Ross (back) ruled out Sunday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    10m
    James Ennis (calf) ruled out Sunday.

• Brendan239

I’m heavy Okeke

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Sixers are coming out of the East. There’s no doubt Brooklyn has the most talent but talent doesn’t always mean winning it all. To me, Embiid looks better than he’s ever been. Simmons is in the defensive player of the year convo. They have a plethora of defenders that can give the Nets big three trouble and Brooklyn has nobody for Embiid.

This is why Philly has the best chance, yet the Nets *if healthy are gonna roll them. 5 game series.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

This is why Philly has the best chance, yet the Nets *if healthy are gonna roll them. 5 game series.

5 games? No way.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

Gill or Mulder? Can Gill replicate last game?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

I see removing Durant was the incorrect move

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

5 games? No way.

I don’t think people realize how good this Nets team is, when healthy.

Philly just beat them by 6 (fully healthy) and the Nets didn’t have KD or Harden, their two best players.

The Nets are gonna be a problem, and that train is rolling right through the East. 5 games 6 max. If I’m wrong I’ll come here and admit, I got no problem saying when I’m wrong. Yet I don’t think I will be 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I see removing Durant was the incorrect move

I removed Durant and Blake for trash and trashier 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Philly just beat them by 6 (fully healthy) and the Nets didn’t have KD or Harden, their two best players.

The Nets are gonna be a problem, and that train is rolling right through the East. 5 games 6 max. If I’m wrong I’ll come here and admit, I got no problem saying when I’m wrong. Yet I don’t think I will be 🤷‍♂️

I actually think the Bucks would have a better chance beating the Nets than the Sixers would, and I’m not that high on the Bucks this year.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I actually think the Bucks would have a better chance beating the Nets than the Sixers would, and I’m not that high on the Bucks this year.

Maybe…Jrue Might be able to give Kyrie or Harden some trouble.

Still, as you said, when Healthy this Nets team is just toooo good.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I agree with that but the Bucks would need Donte and Pat to be unconscious from the perimeter. Nets are coached very well, they will be well versed on how to best wall off Giannis in a seven game series.

• monarch

It comes down to efficiency and this Nets team is too efficient if healthy. Too difficult to match in a 48 minute game seven times. Bucks do have the best chance though but Nets have so many role players they can call on. Very well constructed team.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Clint Capela (back) a game-time decision Sunday.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

It comes down to efficiency and this Nets team is too efficient if healthy. Too difficult to match in a 48 minute game seven times. Bucks do have the best chance though but Nets have so many role players they can call on. Very well constructed team.

Agreed. I just don’t think Philly is good enough to keep up offensively with Brooklyn, no matter how good their defense is.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

But it’s not like suddenly there are going to be extra shots available. Sure, efficiency should go up with the big 3 healthy, but it’s the 1 ball problem. I could be totally wrong and the Nets steamroll everyone, we’ll see.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

How can you call one of the worst teams in the league in defensive efficiency, efficient?

• tmarohl

I think Phoenix is one of the top teams in the league, also tends to control the pace, yet Nets beating them pretty easily without Harden and only Durant for half the game.

• Brendan239

Is Bsmba irrelevant at that FD price now? Kinda like Lopez for much less

• tmarohl

PJ Tucker and Rodions Kurucs ruled out. Forbes GTD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cedi Osman will start for injured Collin Sexton on Sunday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Bsmba irrelevant at that FD price now? Kinda like Lopez for much less

I like the $6k range. And Goga of course if he is in. Dont see myself getting much Bamba or BroLo

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I like the $6k range. And Goga of course if he is in. Dont see myself getting much Bamba or BroLo

I have some Brolo, but will probably get rid of it if Capela is ruled out.

• SkateFiend

@Njsum1 said...

The Nets are going to win the NBA championship. It’s almost a foregone conclusion.

And if the Lakers somehow can’t make the finals, this year’s finals might be among the least watched in NBA history.

• emoney1214

@Pandamonious said...

How can you call one of the worst teams in the league in defensive efficiency, efficient?

And who says they are coached well, or what makes anyone say that? Even if you thought Nash is a good coach, without playoff success and playoff adjustments, no one knows. Kyrie could decide to become a Mormon and go on a mission or something, harden could get some rare disease in the strip club, and durant could be physically or mentally injured.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).