• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Charlotte ( 8.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    3:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    4:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 235
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Washington ( -9 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) at Atlanta ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Orlando ( 5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at Golden State ( -9.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I finally played Gafford last game and he was trash. Tonight 8 bleals. Good job

• chronoxiong

Gafford. 4 steals. 4 blocks
    Allen. 2 steals. 3 blocks.

I’m disgusted right now

• Brendan239

The ONE night I DONT play Gafford

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I just need JTA to match Gafford

• Golfnut04240

Darius Garland and Jarrett Allen seem to be the plays so far. I had neither.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

The ONE night I DONT play Gafford

I took him out for Gill.. lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

brisket doing nothing…

• Golfnut04240

@Golfnut04240 said...

Darius Garland and Jarrett Allen seem to be the plays so far. I had neither.

And Dr. Cedi Osman, of course. It is currently a Cavs night.

• P0key

@theIrrigator said...

I finally played Gafford last game and he was trash. Tonight 8 bleals. Good job

Man I was looking at gafford but saw that he cost more than bertans and coach was starting Gill…figured I ‘d ust ignore the situation..

• BiGtIGeRs

I’m sticking to late night slates only until the playoffs start injury news is to crazy

• BiGtIGeRs

@jcotdl said...

imho- one of those two will win mvp this year. i would lean Embiid. but it seems really close

Jokic leads embiid in dfs ppg and all stats Jokic is the clear cut mvp without question.

• rocketman828

Mulder starts plays 5 mins in the 1st half. Such bs!

• BerkeleyBoss

Steph is just too good. He really should win the MVP if he keeps this up.

• tmarohl

Hard for anyone on a ten seed to get it though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Good night for me. 34th in the FD main. Tied for 1st in the GS/SAC FD SD. Decent night on DK also. End the weekend ahead after B2B losing nights

• tmarohl

Way to go.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

Great night tonight. Won the single entry mid range jumper, the single entry pick and roll, plus a 2nd and 2 5ths in others. 29th in the 4 point play and of course most importantly 1 in the forum contest.
    Thanks for all advice everyone. I will add $50 to the contest tomorrow

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking RG Tiered Ranking Good night for me. 34th in the FD main. Tied for 1st in the GS/SAC FD SD. Decent night on DK also. End the weekend ahead after B2B losing nights

Congrats on your night also. Probably bigger than mine.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Congrats on your night also. Probably bigger than mine.

Doesn’t sound like it lol

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

research paid off today, won some bball milly tickets and some fwbc tickets.

forgot to take out Jordan Poole from my player pool, a swap to Bacon would have won me the $1 20 max on dk. dumb mistake to not look over my lineups.

• BerkeleyBoss

@theIrrigator said...

Good night for me. 34th in the FD main. Tied for 1st in the GS/SAC FD SD. Decent night on DK also. End the weekend ahead after B2B losing nights

Nice!

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

Hard for anyone on a ten seed to get it though.

I know, but it’s so dumb. Without him, they’d be one of the worst teams…like ever. Their 2nd best player is your boy Draymond lol

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

wow to the person who won the FD $2.22, it was a 25 man train, takes 1st-25th, turned $55.55 into $4600. It had Gafford at PF.

Last time I played Gafford he busted.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I know, but it’s so dumb. Without him, they’d be one of the worst teams…like ever. Their 2nd best player is your boy Draymond lol

No he’s not :)

• tmarohl

@jv21 said...

wow to the person who won the FD $2.22, it was a 25 man train, takes 1st-25th, turned $55.55 into $4600. It had Gafford at PF.

Last time I played Gafford he busted.

Note – Gafford didn’t bust last game, he just wasn’t given the minutes to succeed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).