7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) — T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• livetorace17

Man, you can tell its April basketball up in here…

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Set your alarm for 630 EST and then maybe we can begin building lineups. Has the potential for being a crazy injury news day.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Panda I don’t think this slate is playable…

• ifthethunder

In the interest of making myself useful for once:

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5) at Washington ( ) — T: 227.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -10) at Orlando ( ) — T: 210
    7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( ) at Philadelphia ( -11) — T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3) at Detroit ( ) — T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2) at New York ( ) — T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( ) at Toronto ( -10) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5) at Minnesota ( ) — T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( ) at Miami ( -6) — T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3.5 ) at New Orleans ( 3.5 ) — T: 228.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( ) at Denver ( -4) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6) at Sacramento ( ) — T: 223.5

Of course nothing matters until 6:30 or so, as sochoice said. But too often players in my default lineup end up getting stuck there (e.g. Pat Connaughton last night). So. BTW, lines are the current V.I. consensus at Vegas Insider.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Panda I don’t think this slate is playable…

Yeah, I’m skeptical early with a slate this size.

Looks like Philly, Dallas, Miami are the news hotbeds for the day, barring the expected yet unforeseen news items that drop throughout the day. Of course there is also the teams on back to backs who have yet to submit injury reports.

If nothing shocking happens, and we do get those pieces of news before look it may be navigable.

• Pandamonious

@ifthethunder said...

So. BTW, lines are the current V.I. consensus at Vegas Insider.

Yeah, due to news it seems like when I post these at night, very few of the lines are available and I have been forgetting (or maybe just too lazy) to update them the next day. Today though, I will since you have taken the time to do this.

• Tribefan18

I doubt luka plays tonight…almost makes Brunson a free square

• dominicanpapi

Early thoughts: crazy that FD refuses to price up Porter and Dozier.

PG at 10K is insane. I may just play Haliburton and Dozier here and pay up elsewhere.

Heat news will be key. If Nunn and Herro are out, Dragic is a lock play for me as a PG2.

Jarrett Allen price actually went down $400. He’s probably a lock and load play for me.

I think Collins finished the game last night but he landed kinda awkwardly towards the end of the game last night. If he plays with no restrictions and/or Capela misses, he’s my top PF play of the night.

• monarch

@Tribefan18 said...

I doubt luka plays tonight…almost makes Brunson a free square

Why do you doubt Luka plays?

• Tribefan18

@monarch said...

Why do you doubt Luka plays?

Listed questionable with an elbow bruise…and they play at Golden state tommorrow night. I can easily just see him sitting this one out.

• monarch

I gotcha. I interpret the situation as a Q tag as the sixth seed with an elbow bruise as not too much to be worried about. Not like one day of rest is enough to fully recover from an elbow bruise. Plus he is making the trip, do we really think he is traveling to Sacramento to watch his teammates play the Kings? I dont but it is possible. I would project Luka in but leave some flexibility to get Brunson in there like you mentioned he would be a real good play.

• gaelicgirl

@Tribefan18 said...

Listed questionable with an elbow bruise…and they play at Golden state tommorrow night. I can easily just see him sitting this one out.

Has Luka put on weight? He looks a little fluffy…or maybe it was just an old pic.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I gotcha. I interpret the situation as a Q tag as the sixth seed with an elbow bruise as not too much to be worried about. Not like one day of rest is enough to fully recover from an elbow bruise. Plus he is making the trip, do we really think he is traveling to Sacramento to watch his teammates play the Kings? I dont but it is possible. I would project Luka in but leave some flexibility to get Brunson in there like you mentioned he would be a real good play.

Although that is sensible thinking, last game Porzingis was questionable all day, then ruled out and Carlisle said he was nowhere close to being able to play.

Also Mavs are going from Sacramento to San Francisco after the game, so why wouldn’t Luka travel with them now, instead of joining them tomorrow? Especially if he will for sure play tomorrow.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Although that is sensible thinking, last game Porzingis was questionable all day, then ruled out and Carlisle said he was nowhere close to being able to play.

Also Mavs are going from Sacramento to San Francisco after the game, so why wouldn’t Luka travel with them now, instead of joining them tomorrow? Especially if he will for sure play tomorrow.

I just dont think it is prudent to expect him to be out. He doesnt really take off games they need to win for something like an elbow bruise. Unless it is serious or season ending which I doubt, if that were the case he would be looking at missing more than just this one. Porzingis is different, he is far more fragile. Luka generally plays unless he is injured.

I do not think he is so injured his elbow cant go tonight but tomorrow he is just fine. Maybe a hamstring or ankle, quad but not an elbow. This is a game they can win, I would expect Luka to play unless we hear otherwise.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

I just dont think it is prudent to expect him to be out. He doesnt really take off games they need to win for something like an elbow bruise. Unless it is serious or season ending which I doubt, if that were the case he would be looking at missing more than just this one. Porzingis is different, he is far more fragile. Luka generally plays unless he is injured.

I do not think he is so injured his elbow cant go tonight but tomorrow he is just fine. Maybe a hamstring or ankle, quad but not an elbow. This is a game they can win, I would expect Luka to play unless we hear otherwise.

I agree. I just think trying to make sense of anything injury wise this season in general has been pointless. Look at the Spurs on the fringes of a playoff spot and they were resting guys over the weekend.

Luka has missed 5 games this year, and 4 have been on one end or the other of a B2B, the one that wasn’t was their last game before the all-star break. Dallas may even be looking at this game, Sacramento on a B2B without Fox, as a winnable game, even without Luka and Porzingis.

• sochoice

Lonnie Walker is questionable with a “headache”. I’ll awesome that it is a migraine rather than Lonnie being one of the softest athletes of all time.

• Pandamonious

@sochoice said...

Lonnie Walker is questionable with a “headache”. I’ll awesome that it is a migraine rather than Lonnie being one of the softest athletes of all time.

Maybe this is Popovich’s way of saying Lonnie Walker is a headache and he isn’t sure if he’s willing to play him.

• bazerko

Ben Simmons upgraded to questionable for tonight.

• bazerko

JJ Redick and Dorian Finney-Smith both questionable

• bazerko

• bazerko

Haha it really doesn’t help that Dallas is the 10pm game tonight

• bazerko

Sorry, forgot to add that Maxi Kleber is also questionable

• sochoice

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe this is Popovich’s way of saying Lonnie Walker is a headache and he isn’t sure if he’s willing to play him.

ah yes, that is always possible. Good one.

• zeeshan2

Early player interests for me: PG, Bazley, Bodgan for the Hawks, Jalen if Luka sits, Zion, Luka if he plays, Cole Anthony, Derrick White, Poetl, Keldon Johnson, Beal, Bertans, Garland especially if Sexton sits, Ingles, Conley, Clarkson(scoring dependent though), JJJ could break the slate if he gets the minutes, Ja, Brooks, MPJ, Jokic, and Deangelo Russell,

• ifthethunder

@bazerko said...

Sorry, forgot to add that Maxi Kleber is also questionable

I think this entire season is questionable.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).