7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) — T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

this has to be one of the lowest scoring 11 game slates ever. my SE scored 254 on dk and I made money on the day.

• chronoxiong

Best I got in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/57818/contests/57818-245909942/entries/2464088274/scoring

Randle got contained by the Suns. And Jacob Poodle. What happened to him? They were my biggest regrets. But looking at the top PF scorers, no way in hell was I going to roster Theis and Ariza. Centers busted hard. Jesus christ. All the stud Centers hit 4x or lower. Only Bam was worth paying up for. This has been my main frustration all year long. Get the wrong picks and you mostly lose for the night. Dont matter if you get the other 7 or so positions right. I only profited 25 cents tonight. Still can’t cash in the Swat. Why is the Swat so hard now? Is it because of the multi-entry people?

• clrockny24

I hit for like 308 on fd and won in the 5 cent. Surprisingly, since I had Duncan Robinson, who only got 3 points.

• dominicanpapi

@chronoxiong said...

Best I got in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/57818/contests/57818-245909942/entries/2464088274/scoring

Randle got contained by the Suns. And Jacob Poodle. What happened to him? They were my biggest regrets. But looking at the top PF scorers, no way in hell was I going to roster Theis and Ariza. Centers busted hard. Jesus christ. All the stud Centers hit 4x or lower. Only Bam was worth paying up for. This has been my main frustration all year long. Get the wrong picks and you mostly lose for the night. Dont matter if you get the other 7 or so positions right. I only profited 25 cents tonight. Still can’t cash in the Swat. Why is the Swat so hard now? Is it because of the multi-entry people?

As someone who watched the Spurs-Wizards game, foul trouble. If I remember right, Poeltl has like one of the lowest foul rates in the league (as a center I think) so it was extremely shocking that he picked up 2 quick ones and he just couldn’t stay on the court. It’s probably why Len went off to be honest.

What always gets me is how the winning lineups are different for different contests. In the Dribbler, the winning LU had 3 pieces from that Wiz/Spurs game. In the 3 max swat? 5. What was the winning lineup in the clutch, does anyone know?

I do play the Swat every day. Best advice I can give you is to treat it as a cash game, meaning you should be close to the optimal of whatever optimizer you use, and maybe pick a low owned play or 2 to be different. I would also think about setting up a core group of guys you want to play. Like tonight for example, Jaylen Brown is probably going to be a core play of mine. No Walker, no Tatum, they’re playing OKC. It’s not a fish play, he’s 8100 and has a 38% usage rate with both of those guys off the floor. If he fails and gets you like 39 fantasy points, its the right play.

• yisman

PG13 did me really dirty. Should’ve cashed but that guy played so little.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).