7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) — T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

Dallas is the last game of the slate, notoriously doesn’t divulge injury news in a timely manner and lists half the team as questionable. Awesome.

• dominicanpapi

Westbrook and Lopez questionable.

Beal and Hachimura not listed on the injury report.

1:30 injury report came out:

Harris/Green/Embiid/Simmons all questionable although Simmons got upgraded from Out to questionable.

Tony Bradley is questionable.

Interesting Sixers/OKC game here. If Bradley is out, their big man rotation will be Moses Brown, Bazley, Poku and Roby. OK plays as of now, but if Embiid misses, Howard becomes an elite play but I would feel more comfortable playing the OKC bigs since they wouldn’t be at risk of foul trouble.

• jv21

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

11 game slate, ugh. but I am a degen , so I will still play my 20 max.

anyone else just X out games from their pool, with only 20 lineups, its not like I can play everyone.

Tough slate, any with DET, TOR or MIA. Then the DAL Qs. Not good. Around today and able to monitor news so I’ll take a shot with 8 4PPs today. Loving D-Lo, Pee-Jay again and others. Brunson-Fever with or without Doncic vs SAC. Hali-Mania. GLA.

• Tribefan18

Buckle up. This is going to be ugly from here on out. Yesterday’s 4 gamer had very little injury news to deal with, and it was beautiful.

Just saw Pee-Jay is bloated to 5200 Wow. Too high for me.. going T Hardway JR at 4300 in SF slot mainly now. Going D Murray 7100, Russell 6400, Hali 6800. A-G down to 5100 have to have a couple shares although dudding nightly. JJJ 6500 I like vs soft DEN interior. Wow. Crazy slate!

• Tribefan18

This doesn’t have the feel of a stars and scrub state. Even with injury news. There isn’t anyone over 9k ill roster unless luka plays or Westbrook is out.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Larry Nance Jr. diagnosed with fractured thumb. https://t.co/9PWj9GcNVM

• tmarohl

@Tribefan18 said...

This doesn’t have the feel of a stars and scrub state. Even with injury news. There isn’t anyone over 9k ill roster unless luka plays or Westbrook is out.

Yeah, and Beal tweaked his ankle or knee yesterday.

• dominicanpapi

Nance/Hartenstein/Sexton/Delly/Windler/Prince/Stevens all out.

• bazerko

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Forum Contest $50 Bonus Bucks to 1st

Who is donating the bonus bucks? Did you have a another nice win?

• tmarohl

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/31339296/sources-la-clippers-sign-demarcus-cousins-remainder-season

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Forum Contest $50 Bonus Bucks to 1st

Sent you a PM

• emnj69

it is so bad soon we can look forward to guys resting in the playoffs meanwhile wilt avg over 48 minutes a game an entire season while banging a few broads a night as well
    guys have no heart and are soft
    I will be playing my Knicks as they seem to be only guys with heart these days and their effort translating into wins
    Randle will best again tonight

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who is donating the bonus bucks? Did you have a another nice win?

MickyD. I think he said he won all the single entry contests yesterday

Guess it’s Wade-Mania now. Wow. Allen too at 7000.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Center is a 💩 show. I guess just take the allen chalk and move on?

Raptors nothing to worry about.

• BerkeleyBoss

I’m doing well in this FD Block Party promotion — tied for 19th currently. The payouts are pretty nice (10k 1st, 5k 2nd, 2.5k 3rd, etc.) so I’m wondering if I should try and go for it and play some Gobert and Noel. Might have to force in some Thybulle if some of the 76ers are out. Hmmmm.

• fleishmo6

We locking in Cedi and Garland?

• Wsdm61987

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m doing well in this FD Block Party promotion — tied for 19th currently. The payouts are pretty nice (10k 1st, 5k 2nd, 2.5k 3rd, etc.) so I’m wondering if I should try and go for it and play some Gobert and Noel. Might have to force in some Thybulle if some of the 76ers are out. Hmmmm.

Do you have your own projection system or are you usin’ other DFS website tools as help?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Wsdm61987 said...

Do you have your own projection system or are you usin’ other DFS website tools as help?

Nah, I use other DFS projection tools. Always wanted to make my own, but I’m just too lazy lol

I also just don’t trust myself to do better than people that are doing it full time

• Tribefan18

@fleishmo6 said...

We locking in Cedi and Garland?

Add dean wade and Allen to those two. Mix and match.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Wsdm61987 said...

The only tool you need to be successful in DFS is in your pants.

Well, that’s where I keep mine. In my back pocket.

It’s the late night hammer

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).