7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -3.5 ) at Detroit ( 3.5 ) — T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) — T: 214.5
    7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9.5 ) at Minnesota ( 9.5 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Miami ( -6 ) — T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) at New Orleans ( 1.5 ) — T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Sacramento ( 6 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wsdm61987

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Nah, I use other DFS projection tools. Always wanted to make my own, but I’m just too lazy lol

I also just don’t trust myself to do better than people that are doing it full time

What’s your go to? I’m on the fence with a few options, (RG, Awesemo, rotowire, etc.)

• bazerko

Cleveland will only have 9 players available tonight. With it being a back to back, I am wondering if Kevin Love will have his minutes limited

• BerkeleyBoss

@Wsdm61987 said...

What’s your go to? I’m on the fence with a few options, (RG, Awesemo, rotowire, etc.)

I’ve tried so many over the years. I thought RG was solid, but used by too many people. I think rotowire is (or at least was) trash. I assume Awesemo is really good, but I’ve never tried and it’s also probably used by a lot of people.

It’s a bit lame…but I’d rather “mums the word” and not say the one I use. I really like their projections and most importantly, I don’t think they’re used by many people that max enter, or many people at all for that matter.

I think most projections are gonna be very similar night to night, but there can be some subtle differences on some nights that lead me to going ~100% on some low owned guy or fading somebody chalky. I prefer to trust the projections as opposed to trying to sus out myself what chalk is good and bad or what low owned guys to target. Again, I don’t trust myself over people that are doing this full time and…math. I’ll still go against them every now and then if I have a strong feeling that they’re off, but mostly I just trust their process.

• BiGtIGeRs

Emm I like me some white chocolate today Jokic,Doncic,Bojan

• Tribefan18

I think Cleveland will get crushed tonight. Tread lightly on them. B2b, long travel, raptors are almost full strength.

• Petergunz82

@Tribefan18 said...

I think Cleveland will get crushed tonight. Tread lightly on them. B2b, long travel, raptors are almost full strength.

Somebody still needs to play…

• Brendan239

I’m only doing 4 LUs on FD but I’m real heavy on Maledon/White/Clarkson/Porter/Edwards/Randle/Allen…..core too chalky? Cmon, I need this divorce ASAP. It’s almost time. Ok be cool w $15k.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tribefan18 said...

My perception is other than Love Cleveland lets their starters play big minutes even in blowouts. (either direction)

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

I’m only doing 4 LUs on FD but I’m real heavy on Maledon/White/Clarkson/Porter/Edwards/Randle/Allen…..core too chalky? Cmon, I need this divorce ASAP. It’s almost time. Ok be cool w $15k.

Maldenon, Clarkson, Porter, Edwards will not be chalky, probably not White and maybe not Randle.

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

Listed questionable with an elbow bruise…and they play at Golden state tommorrow night. I can easily just see him sitting this one out.

FWIW, that bruise is an existing issue which was aggravated last game.

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

Garland might be a lock for me, been playing a lot of him. I think Allen is safe too. Outside that maybe Cedi. I think they get blown out as well and I don’t think it makes any difference to the DFS success of a few CLE players tonight.

• frugal

DAL homer. If they sit half their squad, I hope SAC beats the piss out of them to the point of setting a franchise record beat down. RC deserves it based on the absolute shit job he’s done in preparing the team vs the dregs of the league.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons, Tobias Harris, Danny Green, Furkan Korkmaz are game-time decisions Monday.

• Tribefan18

@frugal said...

Garland might be a lock for me, been playing a lot of him. I think Allen is safe too. Outside that maybe Cedi. I think they get blown out as well and I don’t think it makes any difference to the DFS success of a few CLE players tonight.

That’s fair. I will have one or two myself. What I meant to say was, please don’t go jamming 3-4 of them in, when the game may end up a blowout where only 1 reaches value. Thats possible. I see them losing by 20 plus easily. It may be a dean wade, Damyean Dotson kind of night. In fact, they may have to play a bunch of Dotson. He DNPD last night coming off of injury but they literally have no one else.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Robin Lopez (ankle) ruled out Monday. https://t.co/sx7ysvQlOG

Russell Westbrook (ankle) will play Monday. https://t.co/TLBHxpGB6W

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wendell Carter Jr. will remain on a minutes limit Monday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Rui Hachimura (knee) will have a minutes limit Monday.

• telestraightshooter

@frugal said...

DAL homer. If they sit half their squad, I hope SAC beats the piss out of them to the point of setting a franchise record beat down. RC deserves it based on the absolute shit job he’s done in preparing the team vs the dregs of the league.

…and it’s still DAL -5.5 / -220 ML

• dominicanpapi

Lopez being out is huge. I think Gafford is a lock and load play tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Josh Jackson (illness) listed out Monday. https://t.co/U6S3QfggvV

• Brendan239

Simmons is gonna play and put up 56 FD points. Grant’s due for a 50 burger too.

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

…and it’s still DAL -5.5 / -220 ML

I have to presume Vegas has inside info that DAL isn’t going to be running all secondary squad. I may just build 1 DAL stack and if everyone sits just swap it over to a SAC stack with money left on the table.

• monarch

I’m with yon Gafford. Starting to build now. Paul George 13 and Rajon Rondo (questionable) really pop with all these Clippers off the floor. I will go to Rondo at 3800 if he is in.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

JJ Redick (heel) now listed doubtful Monday. https://t.co/zMOODgsFr9

Josh Richardson (hamstring) now listed doubtful Monday. https://t.co/UjnGgq7G0g

Kristaps Porzingis (ankle) now listed doubtful Monday. https://t.co/W8Ca709VIK

Dorian Finney-Smith (leg) now listed probable Monday. https://t.co/BsIrEtCC7O

Luka Doncic (elbow) now listed probable Monday. https://t.co/kRKkoxQ8cs

• monarch

I need to cap this off with a BillytheK GIF

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/luka-doncic-dk-game-log-vs-the-kings

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).