RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 14 ) at Boston ( -14 ) — T: 219.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -9 ) at Charlotte ( 9 ) — T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Toronto ( ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( ) at Houston ( ) — T:
    9:30 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Golden State ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Besides maaaaybe TJ, what PG do you feel even a little confident in to put up 35+ FD points. Maledon has burned me too much. Same @ SG. Maybe Graham…haha. Today’s a weird slate. FD almost forced you to go balanced.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Here’s my thing though…who is scoring on the Boston side? It would be one thing if Walker was out and they had Tatum, Smart, and Brown. But with Tatum and Walker being out, that’s what….half their offense on the bench? Maybe more? If the game blows out, I would think Brown and Smart have a lot to do with that.

Is this finally the Fournier spot? He is $5000 on DK. Not sure I can go thee as he really burned me a couple times now in Boston but could be needed to score.

• WillyWongka

No one likes KD at 8.3k on DK?

• bazerko

This spot is probably the best time to play him, unless he’s on a minutes limit.

• dominicanpapi

@MickyD10970 said...

Is this finally the Fournier spot? He is $5000 on DK. Not sure I can go thee as he really burned me a couple times now in Boston but could be needed to score.

He’s played 20 and 22 minutes the last 2 games, if we got word his minutes will be bumped up to like 30, I’d play him. But he’s a SG on FD, and I’d rather play THJ over there for cheaper.

• gaelicgirl

Anyone seen captainwacky?

• yisman

Checked yesterday. All my showdowns ruined by injuries.

PG13 25 minutes.
    Batum 14 minutes.
    Kleber 10 minutes.

The NBA.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Checked yesterday. All my showdowns ruined by injuries.

PG13 25 minutes.
    Batum 14 minutes.
    Kleber 10 minutes.

The NBA.

Yesterday probably had the worst scores I have ever had. That’s what I get for letting JayZee make my lineups :)

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Anyone seen captainwacky?

I didn’t see him on the injury report :)

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Join this contest, RG Forum Challenge ($50 to 1st) by kurve

I was just coming here to say: let’s fill this thing! Need 14 more people.
    ~

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Is this slate going to be playable?

• nerman

I’m not following the THJ play…what am I missing? Wish I knew if Powell was going to play 12 minutes or 28?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s the lottery, just like any other night, so I would say yes.

• jv21

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Just from looking at who is playing and the salaries, I think this is a very good slate compare to what we have had recently. Multiple games that are high scoring, a lot of injury news (and early) so we don’t all just play the same players and multiple studs to pick from.

I think this is the type of night where you pick your spots and hope you are right instead of trying to projection how each game will go/ how every player will do. You can game stack too.

• livetorace17

@ifthethunder said...

I was just coming here to say: let’s fill this thing! Need 14 more people.
    ~

I’m in!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yes

• Neilj907

Still no Goga news, but right now I’m all in on brisset 🤷‍♂️

• frugal

@nerman said...

I’m not following the THJ play…what am I missing? Wish I knew if Powell was going to play 12 minutes or 28?

There is no method to RC’s madness.

• tmarohl

I just know I am not playing Maxi – Pad again tonight. That guy burns me more than anyone in the NBA over the last few seasons.

• telestraightshooter

@866 said...

Pritchy/NeSmith time? Has to be. Don’t love Smart at 6600 kinda high. Brownie 8400 yeah

im entertaining a full K Celtic guard LU for cash….

• tmarohl

@Neilj907 said...

Still no Goga news, but right now I’m all in on brisset 🤷‍♂️

I don’t even know if the Goga news is that impactful. He himself is just a cheap punt, and there are plenty of guys in his price range that are probably equal or better plays. The price on Brissett has risen enough that he might not be a good play anyway.

• frugal

@telestraightshooter said...

im entertaining a full K Celtic guard LU for cash….

I’m locking in Brown. I want some Smart but like a couple other guys at his price better. Outside that it’s a tossup. I would think this is a good spot for Pritchard to go near 10X but no idea if we see Fournier, Jabari, or Kornet or someone else go off as well.

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

I don’t even know if the Goga news is that impactful.

He’s at least 4 inches taller than Sampson who’s a wing that tries to play center….. vs NURKIC?

• Brendan239

I feel like WCS is a good play on FD. 32 FD points?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).