7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM ES T : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

Quick first glance looks like Clarkson and sweet Lou along with both Bogdons in good spots tonight.

• Tribefan18

With Mitchell and Conley both out, I’m going to have a lot of jazz. Actually both sides, with Harry Barnes probably being out. Looks like a very stackable game.

• dominicanpapi

@Tribefan18 said...

With Mitchell and Conley both out, I’m going to have a lot of jazz. Actually both sides, with Harry Barnes probably being out. Looks like a very stackable game.

Yeah I immediately wanted to plug Haliburton in on FD, but I saw the price and I was like “eh, vs Utah, maybe not.” But this was maybe an hour or so before Conley got ruled out. To say their defense would be significantly impacted w/Conley out is an understatement.

What are the odds Love sits this game with a mysterious injury or team suspension?

• Brendan239

Early interests: Lonzo, Schroeder, Morant, Dame, Clarkson, Dozier, Cody Martin, Grayson Allen, MPJ, Bog, Hield, Naji, Harkless, Zion, Bertans, Clarke, Wade, Jokic, Embid, Gobert, Drummond, Allen,

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah I immediately wanted to plug Haliburton in on FD, but I saw the price and I was like “eh, vs Utah, maybe not.” But this was maybe an hour or so before Conley got ruled out. To say their defense would be significantly impacted w/Conley out is an understatement.

What are the odds Love sits this game with a mysterious injury or team suspension?

If the Cavs were a real organization, they would have suspended him yesterday. But, given they are not and also said they’d “handle the matter internally”, he probably got fined and will be out there tonight.

• Brendan239

Forgot about the Derek Rose revenge game. Also, anyone playing AD?

• dominicanpapi

Time Lord and Tatum in.

Edit: Wondering if Nurk sits on the B2B. Kanter is 4900 on FD. On the flip, would love JoVal in that spot as well.

• frugal

Finally had a solid night after about 2 weeks of break evens and worse. Love smaller slates like that. Tonight…not so sure. First blush if I can fit Westbrook, Jokic, and UTA guards that feels like the place to start if there’s enough value to fill. Cole and/or Garland facing each other may provide some fireworks. Rose has been playing starter minutes off the bench and I think NY continues to tighten their rotations closing out the season, nice revenge spot. .

• bazerko

• frugal

@bazerko said...

Bogdan Bogdanovic questionable

tankathon special.

EDIT: NM, ATL has a way better record than I thought.

• bazerko

• bazerko

• damionismyname

Pf on fd late is a wasteland…. this should be interesting.

• billythekidcowboysheat

The hawks are really gonna force my hand aren’t they. If bogy and goodwin are out, atl has 3 perimeter players.

Sweet lou
    Mays
    Dunn-mins restriction

I guess Solomon hill is gonna have to play some pg 🤣

• Wsdm61987

This slate looks kinda unplayable to me, too much goin’ on.

• Wsdm61987

It feels like, dependent on the news throughout the day, it’s goin’ to be a stars/scrubs kinda day. Figurin’ out the usage when certain guys are out plus the matchup will be paramount.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

This slate is going to be great. Of course I committed to dinner out with my wife between 6 and 730. Going to have to fake some dumps 🤣

• Tribefan18

I’m not sure about Westbrook. The opportunity cost is too much. Low game total vs the Lakers. They have a competent D. He was doing nothing against the spurs and hit value only by going overtime. I’m not seeing it tonight.

• Neilj907

Does Marcus Morris pay off his salary of 6100, or does he even play the game?

• frugal

@Wsdm61987 said...

This slate looks kinda unplayable to me, too much goin’ on.

IMHO, the size of the slate has more to do with how playable a slate is. I way less interested in slates larger than 8 as it’s near impossible to cover all angles especially with the way this season has been.

• Wsdm61987

@frugal said...

IMHO, the size of the slate has more to do with how playable a slate is. I way less interested in slates larger than 8 as it’s near impossible to cover all angles especially with the way this season has been.

exactly

• monarch

Just digging in. Why the pricing so tight on DK?

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

If the Cavs were a real organization, they would have suspended him yesterday. But, given they are not and also said they’d “handle the matter internally”, he probably got fined and will be out there tonight.

What did Love do?

• Brendan239

AD is could reach 36 minutes. JS. Think AD/Wade will be popular? Who’s the must play at C? Jokic or a priced down Allen?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

What did Love do?

Raptors scored. Ref threw the ball to Love to inbound it. He slapped the ball away, in an “I don’t care, I’m frustrated” fashion. Raptors picked up the ball. Made an open 3. The end.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).