7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM ES T : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

Hield with 3 blocks and 2 steals is absolutely wrong.

Embarrassing game from SAC minus Hield.. down 45 at home now to depleted UTH squad. Fire Walton!

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

donated 2200 to the demarcus cousins foundation. Such is life

C P !

• billythekidcowboysheat

Great job Sacramento.

Gotta redeposit, at it again tmr✌

Rondo-Mondo!

• tmarohl

Should win the forum pool, but you guys all sucked tonight, so not saying much :)

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Avoided all the land mines until Jingles, Clarkson and than I fell for Ayton again…. damn…. got Garland, Lou early and now Craig and PG…. gonna bubble out I think

Should have gone Jokic/Rondo/x for Ayton/jingles/Clarkson but missed the 6:00pm PT lock to get Jokic in there

The kings should be expelled from the nba
    This is downright embarrassing

Made it up to 106th in a 4PP with Gordon-Dud and JJJ being short also. Thanks to C-P Lonzo & Rondo.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Avoided all the land mines until Jingles, Clarkson and than I fell for Ayton again…. damn…. got Garland, Lou early and now Craig and PG…. gonna bubble out I think

Should have gone Jokic/Rondo/x for Ayton/jingles/Clarkson but missed the 6:00pm PT lock to get Jokic in there

The kings should be expelled from the nba
    This is downright embarrassing

Baseball is saving my ass today and yesterday. Luckily won more than I lost in NBA.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MickyD10970 said...

Baseball is saving my ass today and yesterday. Luckily won more than I lost in NBA.

Yes sir!

Have been playing just to keep up with achievements on NBA… played a bit more today after 3 good night in a row in MLB felt I would take a risk… but is just nuts
    Didn’t know any of the people playing for the Jazz in the 4th must have picked them up out of the temple in SLC…. Clarkson used to play in blowouts… 🤷🏻‍♂️

• tmarohl

Been throwing one lineup in Baseball per night this season. I think I have cashed twice. Brutal sport.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Been throwing one lineup in Baseball per night this season. I think I have cashed twice. Brutal sport.

You have to hit the pitchers and the right stacks. I’ve been nailing the pitchers and the one offs so far. Lost out on $20k a couple days ago on a home run in the 10th that pushed 8 people past me.

• tmarohl

@MickyD10970 said...

You have to hit the pitchers and the right stacks. I’ve been nailing the pitchers and the one offs so far. Lost out on $20k a couple days ago on a home run in the 10th that pushed 8 people past me.

I used to play a lot of baseball on FD. Now I play none during NBA. Just doing one dollar a night on DK for the achievements. Baseball is probably the sport that you can get lucky in and win, but just not that interested in it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Well I guess you suck at MLB like I suck at NBA

But at least I get to choose who I play before the slate locks! 😀

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Well I guess you suck at MLB like I suck at NBA

But at least I get to choose who I play before the slate locks! 😀

I used to be actually pretty good at baseball. Just love NBA the best, and got sick of having to watch weather reports. I’ll get back into it after NBA ends. Second half of the season. Never really played BB on DK before, just doing a buck a day for the crowns. Have no real interest in that format.

• tmarohl

It’s only like three weeks into MLB season, and prize pools suck.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

It’s only like three weeks into MLB season, and prize pools suck.

Nope
    Depends on slate… Wednesday/Thursday usually smaller.

Yesterday the $555 with $100k to first was nice
    Cashed 4 of 5 lineups with highest in 35th

Had finished in 5th Monday so I splurged a bit and paid off… 5-10 lineups are my sweet spot in mlb

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Nope
    Depends on slate… Wednesday/Thursday usually smaller.

Yesterday the $555 with $100k to first was nice
    Cashed 4 of 5 lineups with highest in 35th

Had finished in 5th Monday so I splurged a bit and paid off… 5-10 lineups are my sweet spot in mlb

You are a high stakes player though. I am not. $555 is more than I will spend on baseball in a whole season. FD’s $5.55 contest tomorrow is $125K prize pool. DK’s $4 is 35K. Baseball prize pools generally suck after the first week of the season, and are shark infested.

• emnj69

so glad I rolled out captain cousins last night in the late slate…. nothing better than your captain not taking the floor

• Pidinolo

@MickyD10970 said...

I was up in top 10 in dk night slate when cron and Hampson bombed the 10th. I didn’t realize story had struck out while I went to grab a drink, so saw update when I opened app and rme for the millionth time.

• yisman

@yisman said...

Anyone have the link to the FD $300 Sea qualifier?

Got it. Would’ve tied for third.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/57930/contests/57930-245962864/scoring

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).