7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM ES T : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@monarch said...

I like Georges Niang. He is not the worst punt. He has a better floor but lower ceiling than Davis IMO.

Davis isn’t facing Dallas, he’s facing UTA who are basically the best 3P defense in the league. Iget it that players are out on both sides, but I think it’s more likely Davis sees less than 20 minutes tonight and ~15 FP than 30/30.

• mbunner23

How much Fournier you got?

• Brendan239

Graham and Bridges are great plays. Oh man, I like tonight’s slate. Naji Marshall 37 burger now but I’ll take it. Balls gonna go 9x

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cavs will start Garland, Okoro, Osman, Love, Allen on Wednesday.

• frugal

@Herf said...

What fucking world are you in?

38 is sketchy, but he’s in play on DK for 4.8. Made my first cut but I doubt he actually makes it into any lineups.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Alex Caruso (back) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/DYsdSRy12b

All in on Wiz +1

Same goes for:

• Hornets +6
    • Spurs +5
    • Den -4

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

6 lineups built and none so far.

• Brendan239

Will Wade get 25+ minutes off the bench?

• monarch

@frugal said...

Davis isn’t facing Dallas, he’s facing UTA who are basically the best 3P defense in the league. Iget it that players are out on both sides, but I think it’s more likely Davis sees less than 20 minutes tonight and ~15 FP than 30/30.

Well Lu Dort hung like 60 on them and they have some similarities

• frugal

@monarch said...

Well Lu Dort hung like 60 on them and they have some similarities

Are you expecting Davis to take 31 FGA like Dort did in that game? Outlier performances are a poor way to project FP on a nightly basis.

• RipCityRings

Naji is not in play with Neck Tat back, let Brendan have that one.

• BerkeleyBoss

It’s a bit scary, but I’m pretty much fading ATL on FD. They’re not all that cheap.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Devin Vassell will start for injured Derrick White on Wednesday.

• rickleese

DK in the 9500 range? Bulter, Lillard, Davis, Capela?

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

He had 35 FPS on FD last game while shooting 28%. Tons of upside there (though the bleals were an outlier). Also had a 34 spot vs Charlotte a month ago.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Alec Burks inactive Wednesday. https://t.co/xEmdyRfVKc

• captainwacky

@BerkeleyBoss said...

It’s a bit scary, but I’m pretty much fading ATL on FD. They’re not all that cheap.

Yeah, I have a few shares of Lou Will here and there in case the wings and dancers are for tonight and not last night… but not a lot else to like there.

• BerkeleyBoss

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I have a few shares of Lou Will here and there in case the wings and dancers are for tonight and not last night… but not a lot else to like there.

lol good to know I’m not alone

• chronoxiong

Hawks gonna get blownout hard by the Sixers. Thats my Brendan239 impression for the day.

• Brendan239

@RipCityRings said...

Naji is not in play with Neck Tat back, let Brendan have that one.

Nnaaaahhhh, he’s still hitting value

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Hawks will start Goodwin, Williams, Hill, Collins, Capela on Wednesday.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Sweet lou starting!!!

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

Nnaaaahhhh, he’s still hitting value

Well we have no reason to doubt you, so I guess fire him up!

• Brendan239

I need to start my own podcast. BrendanO.

• jfitzgan

Thoughts on Drummond vs wiz. Flashed 50 point upside a few times recently in 30 minutes. Playing the wiz. Wish he was cheaper but still.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).