7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 207
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 209
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2.5 ) at Memphis ( -2.5 ) — T: 235
    9:00 PM ES T : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( ) at Phoenix ( ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( ) at Sacramento ( ) — T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Alright, I once again deserve the cone of shame for engaging. Sorry, everyone else.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Are you expecting Davis to take 31 FGA like Dort did in that game? Outlier performances are a poor way to project FP on a nightly basis.

This is late April NBA. Projections stopped working a month ago. To answer your question….no

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Alright, I once again deserve the cone of shame for engaging. Sorry, everyone else.

I’ve deleted my typed out reply’s twice so far.

• frugal

@chronoxiong said...

Hawks gonna get blownout hard by the Sixers. Thats my Brendan239 impression for the day.

Yeah, but they’re so thin I have to have Goodwin in 1. Lou isn’t going to be on the floor down by 30 and Dunn is limited. I think Goodwin plays 35 minutes tonight, maybe more. Of course, ATL may only score 80 points…

• mbunner23

Ownership is all messed up to me or I’m looking at this slate ass backwards.

I’m extremely high on Nurk, Morant, Niang, Fournier, Schroeder at low ownership.

I’m extremely lower on chalk plays such as Graham, Jokic, all ATL, Garland.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

No one is playing AD against the Wizards on DK?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

No one is playing AD against the Wizards on DK?

I’m playing both him and drummond everywhere.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Lou will🔒 nothing else.

Slate doesn’t really start until 9pm😁

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Celtics will start Waters, Fournier, Brown, Tatum, Thompson on Wednesday.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Sweet lou:
    Dk- 37%
    Fd- 11%

• therazor30

I sent you theIrrigator and MickyD10970 both a private message. Thanks for doing this.

• yisman

Anyone have the link to the FD $300 Sea qualifier?

• Neilj907

I had Clark’s on ingles and Halliburton all day long haha now I don’t think I have much of any

• mbunner23

Wish I could trust Waters.

• Neilj907

2 percent Toby Harris could end up a good thing…

• telestraightshooter

@mbunner23 said...

Wish I could trust Waters.

why can’t yah? he’s a 1.25 fppm

• mbunner23

@telestraightshooter said...

He’s not guaranteed minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

No way

• zpa1989

lou will won’t get there – atl gonna get blown out

• Brendan239

Simmons is going to break the GD slate

• RipCityRings

Figured the blowout was coming, but I guess I’m in the minority with Mays at 0.26% on DK.

• chronoxiong

@frugal said...

Yeah, but they’re so thin I have to have Goodwin in 1. Lou isn’t going to be on the floor down by 30 and Dunn is limited. I think Goodwin plays 35 minutes tonight, maybe more. Of course, ATL may only score 80 points…

How is that working out for you? Blowout already.

• Golfnut04240

I would be very happy if Gary Harris would double his DK points as of now. That would be 7X.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

Figured the blowout was coming, but I guess I’m in the minority with Mays at 0.26% on DK.

I have one share of Okongwu under this premise… guard slots were too valuable.

• bazerko

Yikes! Lou Williams might not make it out of the third quarter, blowout city 😭

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).