• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12,5 ) at Houston ( 12.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Joeyrockland1

19 players in the Fd league …..need 1 more to make 6. Its 2 dollars ……stop being so
    tight lol

• Dwbear1967

Doncic out

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Like Shamet, Bazemore, James and Ty Johnson look good return on value but what is 24 DK points going to get you on a night like tonight?

I’d rather have 24 from the cheap Nets or Burke than 30 from Harris.

• Pandamonious

This is that Austin Rivers game. 38.5 DK points.

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

I’d rather have 24 from the cheap Nets or Burke than 30 from Harris.

I agree, but I stand by my mantra….friends don’t let friends play Tyler Johnson.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I agree, but I stand by my mantra….friends don’t let friends play Tyler Johnson.

Give me Mike James over Tyler Johnson. 10 out of 10 times.

• Njsum1

Best 3k punt on the slate? Can’t be over 3k

• RipCityRings

I’m genuinely concerned that KD and his goon squad might blow the Pacers out here. Seems like they’re in give up mode aside from Brissett. I want this to be a LeVert game, but he’s not cheap and the Pacers apparently have no pride. Wouldn’t be shocked if Siakam ends up out scoring KD while one of DeAndre, Jeff Green or Griffin go nuts.

Edit: This may just be the PTSDFS talking, but I could’ve put Dwight Howard’s kids through college with all the money I’ve wasted rostering Pacers this week.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

This is that Austin Rivers game. 38.5 DK points.

Imagine being a contender and losing guard depth, and then going “You know who has historically gone to decent teams and been horrible EVERY time? Let’s get that guy!”

Like I laugh at most armchair coaching/gm’ing (including mine), but like… Austin Rivers has to have all the dirt on the entire NBA or something.

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

I’m genuinely concerned that KD and his goon squad might blow the Pacers out here. Seems like they’re in give up mode aside from Brissett. I want this to be a LeVert game, but he’s not cheap and the Pacers apparently have no pride. Wouldn’t be shocked if Siakam ends up out scoring KD while one of DeAndre, Jeff Green or Griffin go nuts.

They’ve won 3 of their last four without a player who weighs more than like 215 on the court and they are extremely vertically challenged at the same time…

I don’t think it negates the possibility of a good old fashioned passionate ass whoopin’, but they have a group that seems to try (imo).

• mbunner23

Anyone spending up for Giannis over Jokic?

• monarch

Ive come around on Mike James. I will take him over Burke but Burke over Tyler

• Neilj907

Ya’ll forgot about dray….

• gaelicgirl

Stephen A. Smith said he’d give Wiggins away for a bag of cookies?

LOL That’s just mean.

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL That’s just mean.

Yeah, what did cookies ever do to him?!

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL That’s just mean.

Well that depends…what kind of cookies?

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Best 3k punt on the slate? Can’t be over 3k

That’s a tough one. Bembry is probably the safest right? Not sure he’s the highest ceiling guy. Then you have fringe guys like PJ Tucker, Sekou, Vanderbilt, even Okafor maybe.

If you’re just looking for a guy to make it all work, thats safe and likeliest to 6x+, Bembry, right?

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Well that depends…what kind of cookies?

He didn’t even say!

• frugal

Hmmm…Sekou starting tonight?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a tough one. Bembry is probably the safest right? Not sure he’s the highest ceiling guy. Then you have fringe guys like PJ Tucker, Sekou, Vanderbilt, even Okafor maybe.

If you’re just looking for a guy to make it all work, thats safe and likeliest to 6x+, Bembry, right?

I feel like Okafor has to have the highest ceiling of all the 3k punts. I probably won’t have him, but he fits the description of ’1 foul trouble or ankle roll away’.

• Pandamonious

Oubre OUT

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

If Jakarr Sampson has to guard Durant at all, he will foul out in less than 12 minutes.

• jcotdl

@gaelicgirl said...

He didn’t even say!

i DO celebrate cookies in most formats

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

They all seem OK…what about Jeffries? Right now I have Sekou, yet he doesn’t always get minutes when he starts, he could, but not always or even most of the time.

• captainwacky

@sochoice said...

If Jakarr Sampson has to guard Durant at all, he will foul out in less than 12 minutes.

I really like him for DFS purposes in the right spots (and will have a bit today), but good lord does he have hatchets for hands.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).