• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12,5 ) at Houston ( 12.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

I feel like Okafor has to have the highest ceiling of all the 3k punts. I probably won’t have him, but he fits the description of ’1 foul trouble or ankle roll away’.

Isn’t Sekou starting tonight? I think I’d take him over Okafor. FWIW, DAL secondary is often better guarding the rim than starters.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

They’ve won 3 of their last four without a player who weighs more than like 215 on the court and they are extremely vertically challenged at the same time…

I don’t think it negates the possibility of a good old fashioned passionate ass whoopin’, but they have a group that seems to try (imo).

Those 3/4 were against OKC, DET and ORL though. That’s two 18-win teams and a 20-win one vs the 42-win Nets. I personally smell a mutiny against Bjorkgren.

• ifthethunder

@gaelicgirl said...

He didn’t even say!

I’d make the trade.

• frugal

I wanna see that starting DAL lineup, I have a feeling we’re going to see something different tonight. There’s a chance someone like Reddick or Melli starts there and you have your 3K punt.

• mbunner23

Redick it is

• frugal

And there it is Reddick starting.

• Brendan239

Who on Dallas is “unplayable” now? FD

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Who on Dallas is “unplayable” now? FD

JRich isn’t starting, coming off injury, and been playing like crap. I’d say that’s a pass right there. But even as a Homer, I’m not stacking them as DAL has a horrible habit of playing down to bad teams. Lot’s of Brunson, Good deal of Redick (though scared it’s a trap), few KP. That’s it for me.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Redick it is

Lmao, yeah that’s where I went when I saw that news 🤷‍♂️

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Imagine being a contender and losing guard depth, and then going “You know who has historically gone to decent teams and been horrible EVERY time? Let’s get that guy!”

Like I laugh at most armchair coaching/gm’ing (including mine), but like… Austin Rivers has to have all the dirt on the entire NBA or something.

I said the exact same thing yesterday on the thread :) Only thing that makes sense is his dad gave him the dirt on all of the coaches.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Best 3k punt on the slate? Can’t be over 3k

There is about five of them on the Bucks if you think they blow out the Rockets.

• frugal

Man do I wish Redick was SF on DK…

• Brendan239

I’m heavy JRich and THJ…..

• Njsum1

@frugal said...

JRich isn’t starting, coming off injury, and been playing like crap. I’d say that’s a pass right there. But even as a Homer, I’m not stacking them as DAL has a horrible habit of playing down to bad teams. Lot’s of Brunson, Good deal of Redick (though scared it’s a trap), few KP. That’s it for me.

Sounds like a good analysis.

I’ve only got reddick in 1, got KP in 2, and Brunson in 4

Doing 5 lineups. Little worried about Brunson, as he doesn’t always smash with no Luka and KP playing. But 4.5k is a nice price..hope tonight he gets it done 👍👍🍀🔥🔥🏀🍀🔥

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

If Jakarr Sampson has to guard Durant at all, he will foul out in less than 12 minutes.

Durant doesn’t get fouled because he is a jump shooter.

• frugal

Nevermind…Redick not starting!

• mbunner23

Dang it redick

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

They’ve won 3 of their last four without a player who weighs more than like 215 on the court and they are extremely vertically challenged at the same time…

That lineup’s straight out of the World Basketball League. Maybe one of the tanking teams like CLE or OKC could bench all their bigs against them, and they could bring out the brown-and-white globe basketballs.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

I’m heavy JRich and THJ…..

Well…good luck! Both have been struggling, but maybe with no Luka they can do something with the boosted usage.

• charara1224

I think Diallo has the highest ceiling from the 3k punts actually…

• frugal

Fingers crossed Mike James outplays Tyler Johnson…

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Nevermind…Redick not starting!

Who is in his place?

• frugal

@MickyD10970 said...

Who is in his place?

Richardson.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

I think Diallo has the highest ceiling from the 3k punts actually…

We we’re talking literally 3K though. Not 3 point something K. I do like him though.

• mbunner23

Campazzo or Hayes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).