• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12,5 ) at Houston ( 12.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• samuri8

@frugal said...

Fingers crossed Mike James outplays Tyler Johnson…

I like the hungry fighters on ten days. I rostered this dude.

• captainwacky

@Yeoman said...

That lineup’s straight out of the World Basketball League. Maybe one of the tanking teams like CLE or OKC could bench all their bigs against them, and they could bring out the brown-and-white globe basketballs.

I realize their lineup is bad, I just think they’re actually injured and not tanking…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• Yeoman

@captainwacky said...

I realize their lineup is bad, I just think they’re actually injured and not tanking…

It’s not so much that they’re bad, it’s the weirdness of an under-6’7” team.

• Tribefan18

Durant is really 72 percent owned on dk….wow. that is such a huge number for a high priced guy. I get it, but thats huge.

• Tribefan18

And JJ Reddick less than 1 percent owned.

• ifthethunder

Slates already locked and I have no idea what to do with it. Oh well, Ironman achievement marches on.
    ~

• monarch

Full disclosure I played James and Bazemore after Oubre ruled out. Dont want yall coming after me after I hit the 100k

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Full disclosure I played James and Bazemore after Oubre ruled out. Dont want yall coming after me after I hit the 100k

Alright, well you only let us know after James locked, so I’m keeping my torches and pitchfork handy.

• Golfnut04240

this could be both wild and high-scoring for a 6 game slate. Good luck to all!

• monarch

I can see the Curry and Bazemore combining for 54 real life points like they did Baze rookie year at MSG.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, well you only let us know after James locked, so I’m keeping my torches and pitchfork handy.

Seems fair.

• Yeoman

Last game against NO/Zion, Bazley had 17 dk points in about 90 seconds and finished with 43. Of course the prior game Zion hardly played and Bazley flat busted in a 30+ blowout, so maybe I’m just throwing things at the wall here…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Porzingis knows the game started right?

• Tribefan18

Ok. Who the hell on here said JJ Reddick was starting?

• Neilj907

Already regretting josh Jackson, hope he gets fired up here

• Beauty_Dior

I got screwed last night by D. Rose and Dean Wade. Still won, but would’ve had way higher earnings had they both not had snowflakes next to their name.

Hopefully bigger $ tonight and no one ends up being a flake.

• monarch

Jeff Green is personally whooping the Pacers on both ends

• chronoxiong

Jesus christ Jeff Green. Stop. You are 6k man.

• Brendan239

Dammit, meant to get James out for more Killian

• monarch

Alize had this game circled on his calendar

• billythekidcowboysheat

Alize playing is infuriating, nash would have dnp him if i played him.

Mme guys win yet again😠

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Alize had this game circled on his calendar

I don’t think his calendar means anything if Steve gets him a DNP-CD

Another day at the NBA circus…. as I posted this morning this season is like a preseason when seemingly every day someone that wasn’t even supposed to play smashes and a chalk punt does nothing…. exhibit A – Alize and James
    Nobody f’ing knows who’s going to play

• Brendan239

Porzingis straight sinking my 2 best LUs

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Tribefan18 said...

Ok. Who the hell on here said JJ Reddick was starting?

He was and than he wasn’t and than he was again and than he wasn’t again… I think I got that sequence correctly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).