• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( ) at Indiana ( ) — T:
    7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( ) at Detroit ( ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12,5 ) at Houston ( 12.5 ) — T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) — T: 234.5
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -9 ) at Oklahoma City ( 9 ) — T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

@Tribefan18 said...

I shouldn’t have dorted.

if he has and average night I would do really well in the late on fd. but alas. I’ve been “dorted” as well…

• Brendan239

Damn, ya gotta hit 350 just to cash nowadays

• Tweety888

I Dorted as well…killing me

• Dunl0p

Ouch my lineups were not build for a HOU win

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

KPJ..,,gimme a break 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

He was the only one I took from that game!
    Dubs/TWolves 4×4 game stack scored 380.2 for a nice return tonight

Good for 315/3571 in the main slate Block
    144/892 in the express Block
    567/8333 in the main Dribbler

• chronoxiong

Best I got in the Dribbler: https://www.fanduel.com/games/58013/contests/58013-245991934/entries/2467415032/scoring

Anthony Edwards was my main regret in that lineup. But thank god he salvaged because he was having a horrible night. Looking at the top list of SF scorers, it was KD, KPJ, and Brissett who you needed. Middleton and Jrue crushing value was not fair due to Giannis getting hurt in the opening minutes of the game. That game should have been a blowout. Not even fair. And those who rostered Rubio lucked out too cuz he’s been awful lately. I had no clue he was cheaper than Facundo Campazzo. Luckbox. Again, it should not be this hard to cash in GPPs. 351.1 barely cashed in the Dribbler, Fadeaway and Piggy Bank GPPs. But it was not even good enough to cash in the Swat and Block GPPs. Is that messed up or what? I didnt even profit for the night. Played $5.10 and won back $3.70. So much stress and not even profit.

Edit: I remember the days when 351.1 would guarantee you a GPP win. Or a top finish.

• gaelicgirl

@chronoxiong said...

And those who rostered Rubio lucked out too cuz he’s been awful lately. I had no clue he was cheaper than Facundo Campazzo. Luckbox.

Rubio seems to always play hard against the Warriors for some reason.

• tmarohl

In other news, played my first FD baseball of the year and am going to cash on my one lineup.

Unbelievable K P Jr.. 78. 50 Natty. Wow. Had a ton of him LAST game where he was a dud.. kid goes bananas tonight. Wow. And why did people play A Johnson.. doesn’t correlate at all with Kyrie out. Was O guarantee the guy would even set foot on the court. Hard to understand.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

In other news, played my first FD baseball of the year and am going to cash on my one lineup.

Maybe it’s a good omen, nice job!

Alize – Stone min 3000 tmm with K D likely resting.. free square, 100% owned? Or only 90%. Nuts. And feel bad for Porzy-Glass.. the new Glass. Poor guy can’t stay on the court. Knee that was operated on is sore now. His career could be shot already.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Alize – Stone min 3000 tmm with K D likely resting.. free square, 100% owned? Or only 90%. Nuts.

When someone asked earlier who was the best 3K guy, I was honestly going to say Alize, but I didn’t have the guts to pull the trigger. Only played about four lineups tonight on DK.

• tmarohl

Rob Perez
    @WorldWideWob
    they said nobody could replace James Harden in Houston and then KPJ dropped 50/11 after getting fined for going to a strip club. that legacy is in good hands.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Just looked at the scores. I figured the Houston game went to a couple OT’s. Guess they were just playing All-Star game defense

• Wsdm61987

@866 said...

Unbelievable K P Jr.. 78. 50 Natty. Wow. Had a ton of him LAST game where he was a dud.. kid goes bananas tonight. Wow. And why did people play A Johnson.. doesn’t correlate at all with Kyrie out. Was O guarantee the guy would even set foot on the court. Hard to understand.

No Claxton, only other big beside DeAndre Jordan, who barely sees the floor, against a team that didn’t have a true big, PLUS it’s Alizes former team. Outside of that, it’s just a ballsy move that paid off. You gotta take those kinds of calculated risks in DFS.

• dominicanpapi

Minnesota’s pick is top 3 protected and they beat the Warriors. They have the 4th worse record as of now. No idea why they’re trying to win games down the stretch.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).