NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Brooklyn at Atlanta(-9) —- T:200.0
    9:30pm Portland at Memphis(-5.5) —- T:190.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheWalrus82

T Allen or J Green for value at SF tonight?

• zyux9901

• 2014 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

T Allen for Cash and Green for GPP. They will be pumped up to close out the series and I see Allen being very active on the defensive end.

• CardsUp

McCollum or Lee tonight on FD

• PanthersFan1989

Tonight the winners will be those who pick the right combo at PG/ the correct center between Lopez and Gasol.

• CardsUp

You won pretty big the other night didn’t you? Your name looked familiar. Who do you have Teague or Williams?

• CardsUp

I’m going Lopez as the Center id give him the edge 60/40 I think

• PanthersFan1989

@CardsUp said...

You won pretty big the other night didn’t you? Your name looked familiar. Who do you have Teague or Williams?

Nah, must be someone else. Won 75 the other night and about 25 yesterday. Finished two points behind the winners in the shot last night which was good for 186th. Id rather have Teague, trust him more and everyone is going to be chasing points with Williams. Will have shares of both for sure though.

• CardsUp

Oh okay yeah I won 25 last night and won my first GPP the other night at 250 but this NBA stuff is killing me, I like Teague also but that night that Williams had is always in the back of your head. With only 2 games tonight I’m sure all of these lineups are going to be stacked so even if we do win its gonna be minimal. Thanks for the reply

• anygame4u

T. Young or Z. Randolph?

Randolph should of had a much better game with Conley out, I think the defense of Aldridge will slow him down again tonight.

• silverblazer36

I have a lot of Deron in my DK lu’s…that 6.3K price is so good, but let’s face it- he had one good game this series and struggled against ATl in the regular season. I was heistant to roster him.

• northdallasforty

Not sure if anyone noticed or not, but the guy in charge of the Rotogrinders Fanduel Algorithm, predicted the winning lineup last night……It just stood out to me. Not sure when that happened last, but wanted to give kudos to em….I guess 500 other people used their lineup too…..LOL

Good luck tonight…

• crazylox2001

i like my lu but i feel alot people will have it

• Cobra_Kai

@crazylox2001 said...

i like my lu but i feel alot people will have it

they definitely will.

• m203

not sure if tonight is worth playing. everyone is gonna have the same lineup. only upside is a strong contrarian play that probably wont end up doing anything anyway

• secret5

whos your guys “sleepers” tonight for DK?

• NickDowns

I feel like there is an outlier tonight who is going to be a 40 bagger that we are not thinking of yet. Anyone have any ideas who might be the DWill tonight? I’m thinking possibly Korver.

• Moodoh

Korver will be around 50% owned imo

• NickDowns

I think he will be lower owned because he went out of the range for rebounds and thus I think some will shy away from him because he is very hot and cold. I do however think DWill be about 90% owned. No one will want to be contrarian and not have him, but maybe this is a night to fade him?

• Moodoh

DWill should come back down to earth today and play like his normal self… Thinking he will get his usual 25-30 fantasy points. He had his best game of the season last game and played out of this world, hitting crazy shots left and right. People will jump on him tonight expecting the same but I don’t think it will happen.

• NickDowns

Agreed Moodoh, main reason I’m fading him.

• davidh618

d will’s ownership will be similar to derrick rose’s from the other night, maybe a little less because the price is up, but it’s a very similar situation. fading d-will i believe is the move. but of course, he’ll blow up for the 75% that have him.

• jpmartin25

im thinking of going cheap at pg because none of them are really consistent other than teague, udrih, and calathes

• secret5

anyone going zbo tonight? hes been iffy all series

• anygame4u

Udrih or Calathes is not an easy decision. Calatahes has a better shot but Udrih has been Conley’s top backup. Are you guys rostering Udrih or Calathes?

T. Young or Z. Randolph?

• HeroFnStatus

Would you guys go with Mccollum, Allen, or Lee?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).