NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Brooklyn at Atlanta(-9) —- T:200.0
    9:30pm Portland at Memphis(-5.5) —- T:190.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bcoggins429

@DaddyDukes said...

Would you guys go with Mccollum, Allen, or Lee?

For cash Allen. He’s the safest bet to get you 15+ due to peripherals. GPP I’d take Lee because shooters tend to do better at home and he’s likely going to get more FGA with Conley out. McCollum will be the sexy cheap SG play tonight. I personally feel this is the position to pay up for tonight, which isn’t much.

• chwbn

I don’t know, Allen burned me last time I played him this series. He’s good on the defensive end, but his offensive game is extremely lacking.

• Agent47

I’d probably go with Lee or possibly Allen. McCollum was so bad in those first 2 games in Memphis (11.8 points in both games on DK) that I’m having a hard time trusting him for tonight.

• Moodoh

What is up with Z.Randolph? Is Lamarcus Aldridges’ defense that good to be shutting him down like this?

• Agent47

Good question – he has been pretty quiet. I’ve avoided Randolph this whole series so far – not sure yet what I’ll do tonight.

• silverblazer36

LaMarcus has been blanketing Z-Bo. Tough matchup for him.

• precool

I like McC, they are desperate and Afflalo isn’t doing much.

• phieaglefan

@anygame4u said...

Are you guys rostering Udrih or Calathes?

This ^

????? Anyone have a dart board?

• secret5

for sleepers id go meyers, lee & or the question of the day udrih or calathes

• BBALLER17

zbo and horford will have big nights and break all your hearts

• razorsharp79

can someone tell me why Deron Williams put up 25 shots in Game 4, but only 26 in the first 3 combined? If he is going to shoot it that much he is IMO a must play

Other than that I see LMA as a must play…in 4 games he has put up 94 shots, the closest person to him is Lillard at 77, then ZBO at 67

• herberh2

Is anyone else looking to get Teague-bagged tonight?

• mjohnsonftw

@razorsharp79 said...

can someone tell me why Deron Williams put up 25 shots in Game 4, but only 26 in the first 3 combined? If he is going to shoot it that much he is IMO a must play

Other than that I see LMA as a must play…in 4 games he has put up 94 shots, the closest person to him is Lillard at 77, then ZBO at 67

Yeahh but let’s not forget that LMA put up 34 shot attempts in the first game (an absurd number). Since then, he’s put up 20, 18, and 22, which is still good, but just pointing that out.

• Agent47

Any chance Kaman gets another DNP-CD considering how well Leonard did in Game 4? I don’t think he’ll get 37 fpts. on DK again tonight, but I think he can get in the mid-to-upper 20s if Kaman doesn’t play or only plays very little.

• razorsharp79

@mjohnsonftw said...

Yeahh but let’s not forget that LMA put up 34 shot attempts in the first game (an absurd number). Since then, he’s put up 20, 18, and 22, which is still good, but just pointing that out.

LMA is going to get his shots, and in a must win game i could see him getting 25+ if lillard is not hitting or batum…lma in 4 games @ MEM this season is averaging 1.28 FDP per minute…add in he is playing 40-45 minutes and his value is 43, he is a must play IMO

Deron shot attempts go 11-7-8-25…what caused that huge spike?

• rebkell

@razorsharp79 said...

LMA is going to get his shots, and in a must win game i could see him getting 25+ if lillard is not hitting or batum…lma in 4 games @ MEM this season is averaging 1.28 FDP per minute…add in he is playing 40-45 minutes and his value is 43, he is a must play IMO

I would guess that he was hitting everything he threw up and was asking for the ball.

• sneaksox

@razorsharp79 said...

He was actually hitting shots last game as opposed to the previous two.

• seand09

udrih/gasol or korver/dwill for cash games??

• seand09

tony allen/korver/gasol, carroll/udrih/gasol, or carroll/korver/dwill? for cash games

• Jflack3

I like Lillard again with Conley out

• Agent47

@secret5 said...

for sleepers id go meyers, lee & or the question of the day udrih or calathes

I’m with you on Meyers Leonard and, to a lesser extent, Lee. I’ve been going more with Calathes than Udrih, but I do have a few line-ups with both.

• txdave41

@razorsharp79 said...

Because I came close to playing him, but simply ran out of time. So DFS wanted to mock me. DFS hates me and constantly wants to remind that I will never have a big winning night no matter what I do.

• Gheag2014

Watch Jack go off tonight lol

• bmann

D-Will’s shots went up in good part b/c of increased minutes. Can’t imagine he doesn’t see in the neighborhood of 40 tonight, which makes the $6300 DK price tag unfadeable. High exposure seems like a must. I laughed when I read the grind down article today and he wasn’t even mentioned…simple as minutes=money…

• Rnacdaley

@Jflack3 said...

I like Lillard again with Conley out

Yup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler