7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

When was the last time we had the totals listed for all game this early on? This could be a good little slate with teams that have something to play for against each other as well as some junk teams (looking at you ORL/NYK).

Couple weeks ago the TOR/CLE game was fast and furious. Might look to stack that up if we get word about everybody playing.

GSW/OKC-Durant vs Westbrook, do we go back to that well?

• ASitar

Vuc might be the most talked about Center today. I’m putting him in a LU with Westy. Doing a 2nd DK GPP with Jokic and Lowry or Rubio. It won’t be hard to fit two studs in a LU today with all of the value.

Does Whiteside smash Atlanta after his comments yesterday?

Will Patty Mills keep in seeing high minutes?

Do we punt with Amir Johnson today?

Lots of late injury news.

• TrustinthePlan

So hard not to do a stars and scrubs lineup today… So many good pairings and mini stacks today. Westy/Durant, LBJ/Love, Got to think Simmons and Rubio both smash. You can punt center on DraftKings I think today with Amir or Alan or pay up for Vuc or Jokic. Would think J. Parker is in play again today as well as Dame. The late hammer can be good with a DJ/LMA stack too.

• Njsum1

@TrustinthePlan said...

Would think J. Parker is in play again today as well as Dame

Normally, I’d say this is a complete chase, as the matchup is tougher and Parker saw an uncharacteristic 38 minutes, probably because he couldn’t miss. However, DK for whatever reason lowered price to 4400, so even if he goes back to 25 minutes a game, it is still a fair price….even in a pace down spot.

Edit…now I remember…abc fouled out and the game went to OT…still 4400 is a fair price

• Kmasonbx

It’s going to be tough to pay 12k for LeBron on a 13 game slate. So many guys in good spots when he actually isn’t, although he seems to always kill Toronto.

Tonight’s slate is a little different than normal for me with the 3 earliest games being the games I have the most interest in stacking, while the late games all feature 1 or 2 really slow paced teams.

• colb24

I like Burke against Orlando…. His confidence is through the roof right now. Price tag on DK I think is cheap hes been playing at a 7K price tag.

• Ace15

This slate looks real nice, can go a lot of different ways. I think balanced is the way to go tonight.

• upgradetoquestionable

Can someone please explain Eric Gordon DK price to me? I was looking for LMA and Lowry and found Gordon in this neighborhood and fell off my chair.

• hcassidy

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Can someone please explain Eric Gordon DK price to me? I was looking for LMA and Lowry and found Gordon in this neighborhood and fell off my chair.

Paul has been out, but he is priced up way to high on DK. He is a much better value on FD @ 5300.

• DC2380

Looks like a loaded lineup today…Wow 13 games…Is this the first time for this in 2018?

• Kmasonbx

@hcassidy said...

Paul has been out, but he is priced up way to high on DK. He is a much better value on FD @ 5300.

Sites are on the opposite end of the spectrum. DK he’s too expensive, FD way too cheap. 7k is probably the sweet spot for him with no Paul.

• zigger77

@colb24 said...

I like Burke against Orlando…. His confidence is through the roof right now. Price tag on DK I think is cheap hes been playing at a 7K price tag.

Meh the one thing about last game is that frank was out for NY but surprisingly burke/mudiay played together so 30 minutes is possible even with frank playing but I dont see him playing 38 like he did last game. The injury situation is NY is really interesting though, they havent started showing any true signs of tanking as of yet. So the KOQ got 32 minutes vs det last time out and on the season hes averaging 1.2 dk points per minute with zingis/kanter off the floor. So youd have to think he gets close to 32 minutes and 32 * 1.2 = 38.4 and hes still 5.1k on dk so hes EASILY in play. Also beasley is questionable and troy williams got ruled out for the season, so you want to use some knicks guys but Im not sure exactly who/how many

• zigger77

How chalky do you guys expect John wall to be? played 33 minutes his first game back and missed the last 2 minutes of the game because of the blowout, so Id expect close to 36 minutes, and on the season hes averaging 42.87 per 36 and hes 7.5K.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

How chalky do you guys expect John wall to be? played 33 minutes his first game back and missed the last 2 minutes of the game because of the blowout, so Id expect close to 36 minutes, and on the season hes averaging 42.87 per 36 and hes 7.5K.

Not very chalky…he’s got a red number next to his matchup on DK, that usually holds ownership down a bit.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Not very chalky…he’s got a red number next to his matchup on DK, that usually holds ownership down a bit.

its odd, right? It’s all mental.

• zigger77

@Njsum1 said...

Meh I just think every tout will be like must play look at that price. And then everyone plays him

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Wallace looking decent at 4.7k.
    && the Joker

• zigger77

Cha is really really really thin today, batum is out and he played 22 minutes last game, and bacon and treveon graham are both out. So minutes should be somewhat high for lamb/mkg

• Wander_Bread

Hi All – we have a league going in the golf forum and there is a $1 100-man 50/50 we are looking to fill for tonight to get the max FPP’s promotion. If anyone wants to join let me know your DK name and I will shoot you an invite. We have about 70/100 right now and if it fills everyone will get over 1000 FPP’s for only 1 dollar entry because of the the MLB Big League Achievements promo on DK.

Thanks and GL to everyone on NBA tonight. Looks like a solid slate.

• DC2380

With Batum out, I think Monk is in play

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

Meh I just think every tout will be like must play look at that price. And then everyone plays him

Yeah, we’ll be able to get a better gauge as all the articles on sites, etc come out. I like Rubio at a cheaper price tag. Could even go with Mitchell for only $100 more, if Wall is gonna be chalky. I think he would garner decent ownership because I think you’re right. All the touts will be like “in his first game back he put up 42dk pts..” blah blah. Plus people will play him just based off that game log and MU with people thinking it’ll be a shoot out or something

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

I don’t think most people follow touts. I think sharp players make their own lineups without outside influence. I think very casual players do the same. I think it’s a small percentage of players who actually follow tout advice. If people see wall as a good play they’ll play him. Whether he’s chalk or not, the red 9 matchup number will make his ownership lower than it would be if it was a green 28. Might not make him unchalky, yet it will be lower than what it could have been.

• mbunner23

@elving188 said...

Yeah, we’ll be able to get a better gauge as all the articles on sites, etc come out. I like Rubio at a cheaper price tag. Could even go with Mitchell for only $100 more, if Wall is gonna be chalky. I think he would garner decent ownership because I think you’re right. All the touts will be like “in his first game back he put up 42dk pts..” blah blah. Plus people will play him just based off that game log and MU with people thinking it’ll be a shoot out or something

Elving, you still playing with us?

• Wooden_Bones

@zigger77 said...

Cha is really really really thin today, batum is out and he played 22 minutes last game, and bacon and treveon graham are both out. So minutes should be somewhat high for lamb/mkg

CHA is one of those teams I’d avoid. Who knows how minutes get split at this point in their season. They’re a lottery team that seems to have thrown in the towel. Just look at Kemba’s performance last game.

• zigger77

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t think most people follow touts. I think sharp players make their own lineups without outside influence. I think very casual players do the same. I think it’s a small percentage of players who actually follow tout advice. If people see wall as a good play they’ll play him. Whether he’s chalk or not, the red 9 matchup number will make his ownership lower than it would be if it was a green 28. Might not make him unchalky, yet it will be lower than what it could have been.

Wall is too cheap, and hes 7500 playing 35-36 minutes, hes one of the few guys who is expected to produce like +5 dk points based on his ppm averages, and hes safe. He’d be priced around 9k if this were earlier in the season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).