7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 4.5 ) at Okla City ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 2 ) at Milwaukee ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Utah ( -11.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Denver ( -3.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -1 ) at LA Clippers ( 1 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ndepompei

Frank the Tank homecoming narrative?

• xc0achx

Any love for Vuc tonight?

• Kmasonbx

@xc0achx said...

Jokic has played 3 games in a row at over 40 minutes…

Surely he will slow down soon right?

Probably not. Every game is a must win for Denver.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@xc0achx said...

Not if they want to win. I don’t know that he’ll see that many minutes this game though. It’s a pace down spot as well – doesn’t mean he can’t still rack up the stats. But the more I look at it, especially being chalky and for his price. Could be a major busto spot vs IND

• Wooden_Bones

@xc0achx said...

You’d think, but I can see them squeezing every min they can out of Jokic as they make a push for the playoffs.

• dmbtrip2004

Millsap. Thank me later.

• rickleese

@Njsum1 said...

I wasn’t arguing if he’s a good play, just saying I didn’t think he’d be super chalky. He’s a great play for the price, yet there is still risk. Wizards aren’t very good IMO, and Houston plays slow and solid Def. Still 7.5 for a 9k player should garner decent ownership.

Previous meeting he put up 34 DK points against Houston. Only 1 game. I think he is priced about right. Could put up 50 or feel some discomfort in his knee and play 8 minutes.

• zigger77

@Kmasonbx said...

Probably not. Every game is a must win for Denver.

MIL and OKC were OT so

• gaelicgirl

@upgradetoquestionable said...

GSW/OKC-Durant vs Westbrook, do we go back to that well?

Things I’m taking into consideration for that game*
    After losing the first two meetings to the Thunder, the Warriors crushed them last time in a 32 point drubbing. They held PG13 to 5 points on a season-worst 1-14 (.071) shooting from the field. Off night for PG13, or Warriors found the key to shutting down OKC?
    If the Thunder win tonight, they will be the first team to beat the Warriors 3 times in a regular season during the Kerr era. The Warriors need to win 4-5 of their last games to join the Lakers as the only NBA teams to win at least 60 games in 4 consecutive seasons. No team has done it for 5 consecutive seasons – yet. The Warriors are all about chasing history and breaking records to shore up their “dynasty” cred.
    *Because I’m probably not playing the main slate, I’m going to focus on just a few games in smaller slates.

• rickleese

See Batum went from Out to Questionable. Participated in morning shoot around.

• xc0achx

@xc0achx said...

Any love for Vuc tonight?

Not sure myself either…lol

• DC2380

@xc0achx said...

Doubt it. They trying to make the playoffs….Targeting teams trying to get in is key this time of the year.

• P0key

The NBA has suspended Dallas Mavericks center Nerlens Noel and Utah Jazz forward Thabo Sefolosha five games apiece for violating the league’s anti-drug policy.

• xc0achx

@DC2380 said...

Doubt it. They trying to make the playoffs….Targeting teams trying to get in is key this time of the year.

Outside of Denver tonight, who else is?

• DC2380

Noel is out! Drugs

• gbeau3234

Gbeau3234 I am down to get the fpp

• DC2380

Valentine out for the season

• rickleese

Valentine – Season ending scope.

• Kmasonbx

@zigger77 said...

MIL and OKC were OT so

He played 44 against Milwaukee, so he played 39 in regulation. They’ll be riding him for as long as they’re still in it.

• gbeau3234

Gbeau3234

• Kmasonbx

Guess Kipatrick is playing 30+ minutes. Makes sense, Valentine has been pretty crappy lately, was likely playing through some discomfort.

• mbunner23

@xc0achx said...

They’re fighting for their playoff lives.

• JSteele

@xc0achx said...

The 76ers and Pacers can catch Cleveland for that #3 seed

Bucks, Heat, Wiz trying to avoid playing the Raptors and Celtics, so they all have motivation to win

Thunder can get the home court advantage in the first round by beating out the Spurs

Jazz needs to keep winning to avoid playing Warriors in the first round

• zigger77

@xc0achx said...

Clips, denver, OKC, SA, Utah, and technically mia/mil can both miss the playoffs. And seeding

• DC2380

@xc0achx said...

There is alot..Some teams may have clinched a spot, but are working on better seeding…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).