7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• EhhTimmay

@Rolled said...

Dont get Pop. Didnt even try and get his team back into the game with his starters. I hope they lose their 7th seed and have to play GS. Most overated coach of all time.

Pop got ejected a minute into the game.

• Rolled

@EhhTimmay said...

Pop got ejected a minute into the game.

The assistant coach. Coachs exactly then Pop then.

• tmarohl

@Epignosis said...

I was at band rehearsal. Can anybody say why Jamal Crawford has zero minutes in the first half?

Because he is not active per one of the beat reporters.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Because he is not active per one of the beat reporters.

Thanks. That’s unfortunate for me then. I should cash with him anyway, but still, that’s too bad.

• jcotdl

@Epignosis said...

I was at band rehearsal. Can anybody say why Jamal Crawford has zero minutes in the first half?

not sure why but he is killing my best LUs

• NoLimits0

I guess Trae Young is a 76ers destroyer. No one has him too.

• yisman

• yisman

@FantasyLabsNBA
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Status note: Gerald Green (groin) will play Wednesday.

hmmm

• samuri8

What’s the deal with the circular bruises I have seen on Gallo the last two games?

• samuri8

Evan Turner with another triple double. Scrubs like him must love this time of year.

• Benf15harp

@samuri8 said...

What’s the deal with the circular bruises I have seen on Gallo the last two games?

Cupping

• samuri8

Had to google it and wow, what a strange practice. The dude is covered in bruises. Also, Capela is only 3% owned in my $12 SE. What a crazy slate. Huge props to the forum member who linked that NYP article about Hezonja. That and the Dragic Slovenian fans narrative from last week made this forum hit value easily. Hopefully I can contribute something so clutch sometime.

• tmarohl

Tied for first in the $1 showdown. Returned $143.75. Only the third or fourth time I had played one of these. Only did it because I had a free one dollar entry.

• Benf15harp

@Benf15harp said...

It’s going to be critical to have that late game hammer again….leaning CP3 ATM.

Harrell and Lou also in consideration

CP3- Hammer time. LOL

• CatzWorld

@tmarohl said...

Tied for first in the $1 showdown. Returned $143.75. Only the third or fourth time I had played one of these. Only did it because I had a free one dollar entry.

• samuri8

@tmarohl said...

That kind of ROI is just good for the soul.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.