7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• yisman

vince carter load management

just lol

• zpa1989

oh brother, this slate will be wild!

opened up FL GPP model today and saw jakarr sampson popping? LOL its really that time of year isan’t it?

• dgballer

@yisman said...

vince carter load management

just lol

Should be old management
    LOL

• superjon

No time to research this huge slate. Just stacking CHA and NO with Harden

• Nmj4786

Thoughts on the line from PHI @ ATL? O/U 237 (PHI -3.5) Vegas thinks it’ll be high and tight but even with Embiid and Bulter out seems fishy to me. Very Stackable but still think it could blow out

• queensfinest

kornet not an option anymore because hes coming off the bench tonight??

• tmarohl

Who has anything to play for tonight.

Indiana at Detroit – Indiana still fighting with Boston for 4/5 seed. Detroit currently in 6 seed, but only 1/2 game above Brooklyn for 7th, 1 game over Miami for 8th, and 1.5 games ahead of ninth place Orlando. Both teams will want to win this game, but it is more critical for Detroit.

NY at Orlando – NY nothing to play for. Orlando needs this victory bad as they currently are in 9th seed 1/2 game behind Miami for the 8 seed.

Chicago at Washington – No playoff implications.

Philly at Atlanta – No realistic playoff implications. Philly pretty much locked in three seed. First of back to back for Philly as they get Milwaukee tomorrow on TNT.

Toronto at Brooklyn – Very slim chance for Toronto to get overall number one seed. That would require Toronto to win all of their games and Milwaukee to lose all of theirs. I’m guessing Toronto figures that MKE will not lose all four. What this means is it may be time for Toronto to start resting guys. Brooklyn has a brutal remaining schedule and is currently sitting in the 7 seed with only a 1/2 game lead over Miami, and a one game lead over 9th place Orlando. This is probably a must win game for Brooklyn, and Toronto could help them out by resting guys.

Boston at Miami – Boston still battling with Indiana for 4/5 seed. Miami clinging to last playoff spot. Both teams will want this game. Miami needs it more.

Charlotte @ New Orleans – Charlotte probably doesn’t have a realistic shot at playoffs, yet they are not mathematically eliminated yet. Should still see normal rotation. New Orleans probably focused on draft and developing younger guys.

Minnesota at Dallas – No playoff implications.

San Antonio at Denver – Nothing really changed since yesterday. SA still tied with OKC for 7/8 seed and two games behind Clippers for 6th with 4 to play. Denver two games behind Golden State for #1 seed in West, 1.5 games ahead of Houston for 3rd, and 2 ahead of Portland for 4th. Both teams will want to win this one.

Utah at Phoenix – Utah in 5 seed two games behind Portland for 4 with five games to go for Utah. Also only 1/2 game up on Clippers for 6th. Utah needs this win. Phoenix is in the Zion lottery. Phoenix can afford to win one or two more games this season without risking draft odds.

Memphis at Portland. Memphis nothing to play for. Portland needs this win to keep current playoff positioning.

Houston at LA Clippers – Houston currently three seed 1.5 games out of 2, and 1/2 game ahead of Portland for 4. Clippers in 6th seed, 1/2 game out of 5th, and two game lead over San Antonio and OKC for 7/8 seed. Both teams will want to win.

• zpa1989

so many cheap value plays its making my head spin. don’t even know where to pay up

simmons kemba beal towns are some of the guys i feel safest with. maybe booker too.

• zpa1989

is bazemore chasing? he didn’t play that many minutes last night plus collins back. might have to steer clear of him.

• Petergunz82

@Benf15harp said...

Hopefully our plan to get the crop report from Mr. Beeks works out. Lol

Merry New Year!!!!!!

• zpa1989

why does lineup HQ have crowder with a 63 point ceiling and jabari with a 68 point ceiling tonight? that CANT be right…

for me, crowder could do low 40’s tops tonight, parker maybe could push 50, i think those are more realistic ceiling projections imo

• Njsum1

There’s a little too much to consider tonight for my liking. As of now, it’s Hezonja, Rabb, and Doncic. Then a bunch of players in solid spots, many of them mentioned already.

• Njsum1

@zpa1989 said...

for me, crowder could do low 40’s tops tonight

I have interest in Crowder, yet he’s like last man on the usage tree with the starters.🤷‍♂️

• BerkeleyBoss

@zpa1989 said...

why does lineup HQ have crowder with a 63 point ceiling and jabari with a 68 point ceiling tonight? that CANT be right…

for me, crowder could do low 40’s tops tonight, parker maybe could push 50, i think those are more realistic ceiling projections imo

Yeah, that’s insane lol. Maybe you misread and it’s actually ceiling+25?

• aus1032

6’5 Selden playing the 4 tonight

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

It’s going to be critical to have that late game hammer again….leaning CP3 ATM.

Harrell and Lou also in consideration

Good call on Boogie last night

• feekdogg

My projections have Bobby Portis for 241 FPs tonight.

• damionismyname

@feekdogg said...

you partnering with Dramos?

• CatzWorld

@gaelicgirl said...

Deploy Ened kanter across all lineups. Center is to expensive

• feekdogg

@damionismyname said...

I work (and drink) alone.

• dominicanpapi

Green is out, in addition to Ariza. I don’t know how that affects minutes for Dekker and McRae, but at the very least Parker and Brown should have their minutes solidified.

• Njsum1

@feekdogg said...

So does my model..

Yet she’s been drinking for most of the day…soooo 🤷‍♂️

• Benf15harp

@damionismyname said...

• Benf15harp

@feekdogg said...

Classic!!

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.