7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@zpa1989 said...

oh brother, this slate will be wild!

opened up FL GPP model today and saw jakarr sampson popping? LOL its really that time of year isan’t it?

4800……..

• BBWC_10

Did anyone see Deyonta Davis get hurt last night? Says he is probable with a Thumb injury, Despite foul trouble he should of dbl/dbl the game last night, I think he might have 9/10X upside tonight if Len and Dedmond are out. Also I’m wondering if I take Doncic tonight will he put up a whopping 33 for me again?

• frugal

@aus1032 said...

6’5 Selden playing the 4 tonight

I doubt it, 6’8” Jakaar Sampson signed a 10 day and should see 30 minutes at PF.

• CatzWorld

I’m really liking Kat and vucevic for all the money

Happy Ja-Karr Day.

• mbunner23

@CatzWorld said...

I’m really liking Kat and vucevic for all the money

imagine that.

• CatzWorld

@frugal said...

I doubt it, 6’8” Jakaar Sampson signed a 10 day and should see 30 minutes at PF.

30 minutes and 10 fp no thanks

• damionismyname

@866 said...

Happy Ja-Karr Day.

Drakkar Noir?

• CatzWorld

@mbunner23 said...

imagine that.

• frugal

@CatzWorld said...

30 minutes and 10 fp no thanks

Coming off 35.4 and gets a great matchup. Depending on site price, he’s a fantastic play tonight.

• frugal

Wow, Kanter and Wood within $2 of each other on Yahoo. Tough choice there or going down a bit to Rabb.

• CatzWorld

@frugal said...

Coming off 35.4 and gets a great matchup. Depending on site price, he’s a fantastic play tonight.

I know he’s the most logical play but that is the exact reason to 100% fade. If simple logic worked for Dfs I would be retired living like this

• frugal

@CatzWorld said...

I know he’s the most logical play but that is the exact reason to 100% fade. If simple logic worked for Dfs I would be retired living like this

Damn, just saw his price on DK. Yeah maybe a fade there. He’s $11 on Yahoo which is an auto lock for me.

• tmarohl

What are the boards thoughts as to whether Blake Griffin plays tonight?

• BerkeleyBoss

On FD, I’m gonna have a ton of Selden/JaKarr. They’re both significantly cheaper there at 4k/3.5k. Pretty likely that one of them goes for 30+ and I’m still convinced that Selden’s ceiling is massive with all their best guys out.

• zpa1989

anyone like hayward with brown out? should see some good usage tonight, minutes in the high 20’s.

• Benf15harp

After falling 1 point short and the Jazz garbage tactics at the end of the game …….Anybody think D BOOK trys to get 60 real points this time vs the Jazz?

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m wondering if I take Doncic tonight will he put up a whopping 33 for me again

Maybe, but I think he’s healthy or why else would the Mavs play him? They’re not playing for anything so I’d guess they’ll give him his normal run.

He’s at home, priced right, and gets a matchup he’s shown little trouble beating. I may only do one lineup tonight, and he’s in it.

However, if he busts, no more posts about how it’s all luck, and that we should all go buy lotto tickets 😉😁

• Sirchad

12 game April slate, I don’t think so, not for the faint of heart…..good luck guys!

• frugal

If you play multiple sites, my tip for building lineups tonight on Yahoo is to look at the guys DK has priced up which are in the $10-$13 range…

• BerkeleyBoss

@Sirchad said...

12 game April slate, I don’t think so, not for the faint of heart…..good luck guys!

I’ve still yet to see a slate I didn’t like!

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I do every night, they are the showdowns

• Sirchad

Haha …Get em @BerkeleyBoss

• zpa1989

you can make a lineup on FD with basically every player (except maybe your lowscore drop guy) with 20 plus % usage rate and getting 30 minutes tonight.

what could possibly go wrong? lol

• CatzWorld

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Can’t wait till the playoffs starts so i dont have to plug my lineups with scrubs anymore

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.