7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I love you guys, but you’re all sick for playing this slate.

With that said, I may play a little. Who knows.

• feekdogg

@Sirchad said...

12 game April slate, I don’t think so, not for the faint of heart…..good luck guys!

I said this last night, then looked and saw a bunch of overlay in satellites for MLB tickets, so I scrambled to get a lineup in…
    I lost big time.

• BBWC_10

@Njsum1 said...

Maybe, but I think he’s healthy or why else would the Mavs play him? They’re not playing for anything so I’d guess they’ll give him his normal run.

He’s at home, priced right, and gets a matchup he’s shown little trouble beating. I may only do one lineup tonight, and he’s in it.

However, if he busts, no more posts about how it’s all luck, and that we should all go buy lotto tickets 😉😁

Let me rephrase the LUCK comment. There are so many hidden things going on right now with minutes/motivation, trying new guys out for next year, it is more difficult to nail 8 or even 6 picks in a night. Much of this inside information is not shared with us. A wise man once used a quote…“It’s like chasing a fart through a keg of nails”. I’ll make a deal with you if Doncic Busts there WILL be complaining, If he goes for 55 it’s a deal. LOL

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m not playing much. MLB has been more profitable since opening day than the daily NBA value madhouse.

• damionismyname

@CatzWorld said...

Can’t wait till the playoffs starts so i dont have to plug my lineups with scrubs anymore

thats when super scrubs come into play to max your lineups.

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

Yeah, I’m not playing much. MLB has been more profitable since opening day than the daily NBA value madhouse.

Yeah but even MLB is a poop show right now. Peralta and Castillo pitching gems while Kluber and Nola stink.

• tmarohl

Panda – do you have a Blake update?

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah but even MLB is a poop show right now. Peralta and Castillo pitching gems while Kluber and Nola stink.

I did two on FD and both have Peralta. Of course it is because I am a Brewer fan.

• miggs6876

Any thoughts on T Burke? Does he get run today?

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Any thoughts on T Burke? Does he get run today?

I think he gets less with Don Cheech playing.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think he gets less with Don Cheech playing.

• BerkeleyBoss

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t argue with that

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Looks like a John Nash kind of slate, too much for me!

• CatzWorld

@Pandamonious said...

Please don’t go we need you

• CatzWorld

@Pandamonious said...

You’re going to win alot of money soon remember this

Just be humble

• ASitar

Just playing 2 lotto tickets today on DK. One of my LUs has Lemon, Anderson, Wood, Dorsey, Sampson and Knox. …or maybe that’s my WNBA LU.

• Kmasonbx

@frugal said...

Coming off 35.4 and gets a great matchup. Depending on site price, he’s a fantastic play tonight.

There’s just no way a guy who wasn’t in the NBA the whole season is ever a fantastic play based off a sample size of 1 game, especially when he’s not even near the minimum. Forgot you’re mainly a Yahoo play so he probably is the minimum on Yahoo.

• Petergunz82

@Benf15harp said...

4800……..

I like TLC for 600 cheaper

• frugal

@Kmasonbx said...

There’s just no way a guy who wasn’t in the NBA the whole season is ever a fantastic play based off a sample size of 1 game, especially when he’s not even near the minimum.

Yahoo $11, agree riskier on DK. That said, I remember him being a late season special back when he was on PHI.

• samuri8

What’s the Harden/Pat Bev matchup history? Anyone know?

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

Let me rephrase the LUCK comment. There are so many hidden things going on right now with minutes/motivation, trying new guys out for next year, it is more difficult to nail 8 or even 6 picks in a night. Much of this inside information is not shared with us. A wise man once used a quote…“It’s like chasing a fart through a keg of nails”. I’ll make a deal with you if Doncic Busts there WILL be complaining, If he goes for 55 it’s a deal. LOL

😁
    This slate is a little much for me, likely just running 1 lineup. Unless we get some news I feel confident I can interpret correctly.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@CatzWorld said...

You’re going to win alot of money soon remember this

Just be humble

My “humbleness” is what allows me to look at a 12 game slate on April 2nd or 3rd or whatever it is and say, I can’t beat this.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Panda – do you have a Blake update?

I don’t. My gut says he sits. Pistons are pretty much in the playoffs I think. I think the team knows they got a spot locked up. I don’t think they care if they’re 6th or 7th. They’re at home. They match up OK with Indy. Hung with them in Indy last game and now they’re at home. Collison is out again. I think they go the cautious route.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t. My gut says he sits. Pistons are pretty much in the playoffs I think. I think the team knows they got a spot locked up. I don’t think they care if they’re 6th or 7th. They’re at home. They match up OK with Indy. Hung with them in Indy last game and now they’re at home. Collison is out again. I think they go the cautious route.

Detroit is far from having a playoff spot locked up. A loss tonight and they could be on the outside looking in.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

love you guys, but you’re all sick for playing this slate.

Yeah… it’s a crazy slate. Might throw a lineup together. Let’s build one together.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.