7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( 1.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

😁
    This slate is a little much for me, likely just running 1 lineup. Unless we get some news I feel confident I can interpret correctly.

Play more lineups.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Detroit is far from having a playoff spot locked up. A loss tonight and they could be on the outside looking in.

Pistons are good enough to put their foot down when they have too. Their last 3 games are Memphis, NY, and the Hornets. They’ll get those games. They own the tiebreaker over ORL and MIA. Miami has to play Boston, Philly, Nets, and Raptors. Depending how those 4 play those games they could be tough games. ORL has a cakewalk schedule, but essentially are 2 1/2 games back with 4 to go. Pistons will be in the playoffs whether Blake plays tonight or not.

• dgballer

Dusty Hannahs for all the monies

• keephustlincuz

@keephustlincuz said...

Yeah… it’s a crazy slate. Might throw a lineup together. Let’s build one together.

You pick a couple then I pick a couple. Just for fun.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@keephustlincuz said...

You pick a couple then I pick a couple. Just for fun.

Does that fall under “collusion?”

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Pistons are good enough to put their foot down when they have too. Their last 3 games are Memphis, NY, and the Hornets. They’ll get those games. They own the tiebreaker over ORL and MIA. Miami has to play Boston, Philly, Nets, and Raptors. Depending how those 4 play those games they could be tough games. ORL has a cakewalk schedule, but essentially are 2 1/2 games back with 4 to go. Pistons will be in the playoffs whether Blake plays tonight or not.

Detroit is my preferred team as a Bucks fan to play in the first round.

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Does that fall under “collusion?”

No.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think that’s fair. I know as a Pistons fan I’d much rather see them against Toronto or Philly then the Bucks. Not that I’m expecting them to take out either, but if it were going to happen it would be against one of those two.

• EhhTimmay

@tmarohl said...

The Pistons want Toronto in the first round. The Bucks and Philly would both win in 5 probably.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Play more lineups.

Lmao…but I was right with Bazemore yesterday, as you didn’t necessarily want him in a single lineup (heading into the night) yet you probably wanted to take a shot on him if you made a few.

On a serious note, I just think this slate is too large with too many questions. If we get some news that makes me want to lock a core, I might make more, yet for now, the 1 will do….and I’ll play some MLB.

• tmarohl

Is there any reason other than playoff integrity for Toronto to run their regulars big minutes tonight against Brooklyn?

• dgballer

Frugal, what do you think about Justin Jackson tonight? Seems like when he gets 30+ minutes he does well. But he’s only been getting that run every other game.

• CatzWorld

@mbunner23 said...

Play more lineups.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@EhhTimmay said...

The Pistons want Toronto in the first round. The Bucks and Philly would both win in 5 probably.

I wouldn’t be scared of Philly. Blake would dominate that series and any help they would send to contain him could be nullified if Ellington and Kennard are knocking down shots. I don’t care what anyone says, Embiid is an immature head case and if the heat were turned on in that series he’d melt down. I still think the Pistons would lose that series, but not in 5.

• kps3205s

What’s the story on Justin Jackson? Looked at some numbers and he has had 20 games this season with 25+ minutes.

He has gone 6x+ in 7 of those games vs his price tonight (35%). When looking at this price for that night’s game he has gone 6x+ 12 of the 20 games.

Worth the flyer at $4300 on DK tonight vs MN and I’m assuming Andrew Wiggins D?

Edit: Was typing this when dg baller posted

• frugal

@dgballer said...

Frugal, what do you think about Justin Jackson tonight? Seems like when he gets 30+ minutes he does well. But he’s only been getting that run every other game.

DFS is out, so Jackson should see good minutes tonight though Doncic is playing which could (should) cut into his usage a bit with the starting unit. It’ll come down to whether his shot is falling or not.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I wouldn’t be scared of Philly. Blake would dominate that series and any help they would send to contain him could be nullified if Ellington and Kennard are knocking down shots. I don’t care what anyone says, Embiid is an immature head case and if the heat were turned on in that series he’d melt down. I still think the Pistons would lose that series, but not in 5.

I’m scared of Philly. I think they are the most likely to beat the Bucks in the Eastern Conference playoffs.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

DFS is out, so Jackson should see good minutes tonight though Doncic is playing which could (should) cut into his usage a bit with the starting unit. It’ll come down to whether his shot is falling or not.

Ya I was just looking at that and it looks like many of those higher minute games without Doncic. Thanks. Been Looking at James Johnson on Yahoo. minimum priced on DJJ. Celts don’t rebound well

• CatzWorld

My cheapest scrub of the day is B. Sampson of the bulls

Highest owned player that will exceed expectations KAT

Player who will make you look like donkey of the day James harden

• EhhTimmay

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not so much the matchup, it’s the Pistons being such a horrid road team. They’ve beaten 2 teams over .500 on the road all year. I can see them easily starting the series down 0-2. And I’m not all that confident that they’d take both at home, so that’s where I came up with 5.

• zpa1989

@CatzWorld said...

My cheapest scrub of the day is B. Sampson of the bulls

what makes you think this? he got 8 minutes last game and the bulls just signed jakarr sampson to a 10 day contract who played close to 30 minutes last game. are you confusing brandon with jakarr?

• frugal

@zpa1989 said...

what makes you think this? he got 8 minutes last game and the bulls just signed jakarr sampson to a 10 day contract who played close to 30 minutes last game. are you confusing brandon with jakarr?

Nope, he’s trying to out game theory everyone.

• zpa1989

@frugal said...

Nope, he’s trying to out game theory everyone.

i mean, i just don’t see how that makes any sense to play a guy who saw 8 minutes of action last game after they signed a new guy to a 10 day contract that they let play 30 minutes

if i loose because brandon sampson has a good game, well, so be it. i can live with that.

• CatzWorld

@zpa1989 said...

What do think im stupid

• frugal

@zpa1989 said...

i mean, i just don’t see how that makes any sense to play a guy who saw 8 minutes of action last game after they signed a new guy to a 10 day contract that they let play 30 minutes

if i loose because brandon sampson has a good game, well, so be it. i can live with that.

J Sampson at $11 on Yahoo is an auto lock. On DK, there’s some pivots at similar prices so I’m not decided yet.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).