7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:40 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:10 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    8:10 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 241.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:10 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Helpabrotherout

Good morning ladies n gentleman
    Has anybody seen or heard from @Yukerboy
    No yuker no cash for me 😂😂🤪

• Brendan239

Alize $3,500 again on FD? 60% ownership? All he needs is 20 minutes.

Looking at Holiday again, Brooks, Okoro (I know I know), Hach, Nurkic. My guess is ABC sits…Bucks -4.5 vs Bulls? That Por/BKN total is cray cray.

• fleishmo6

Keep an eye on Holiday also sitting. The Bucks occasionally seem to give everybody days off
    I too have him in as of now but can see a change for sure.
    Good luck everyone

• Brendan239

If Holiday is out I’ll pivot down to Schroeder. What’s everyone’s thoughts on Lou Will? Try to get to him or put him in if you have the salary?

• gaelicgirl

@Helpabrotherout said...

Has anybody seen or heard from @Yukerboy

No, he seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth.

• monarch

Not to say Alize is not a good play today. He was the nuts play yesterday and today is a whole different slate.

Nash said he was considering sitting Blake on the B2B depending on his minutes, he played 14 yesterday he probably plays more today.

Deandre Jordan almost certainly goes from a DNP-CD to 26+ minutes tonight vs Nurkic/Kanter. Alize had the revenge game last night, I do not believe he has played for Portland.

Claxton and Brown Jr may be back as well tonight.

He has a wide range of possibilities from 10x+ to a DNP but I know how everyone loves to lock in on perceived min price smash plays.

• Brendan239

@monarch said...

Not to say Alize is not a good play today. He was the nuts play yesterday and today is a whole different slate.

Nash said he was considering sitting Blake on the B2B depending on his minutes, he played 14 yesterday he probably plays more today.

Deandre Jordan almost certainly goes from a DNP-CD to 26+ minutes tonight vs Nurkic/Kanter. Alize had the revenge game last night, I do not believe he has played for Portland.

He has a wide range of possibilities from 10x+ to a DNP but I know how everyone loves to lock in on perceived min price smash plays.

I am by no means chasing and I hear ya, but if he impressed enough to get 20 minutes tonight $3500 is too cheap.

• monarch

@Brendan239 said...

I am by no means chasing and I hear ya, but if he impressed enough to get 20 minutes tonight $3500 is too cheap.

I agree. There is risk. And Nash is unlikely to make a statement pre game that mentions his minutes.

It is a play I would like to get away from if possible. But a lot depends on how the day shakes out.

• Brendan239

PJ Tucker will be “that guy” tonight at $3500 but I ain’t playing him

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I agree. There is risk. And Nash is unlikely to make a statement pre game that mentions his minutes.

It is a play I would like to get away from if possible. But a lot depends on how the day shakes out.

Durant is doubtful, Griffin sounds like he is playing, if Brown sits that would help. I hope he’s in play for at least 20 minutes otherwise Ill just pivot to another 3k guy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

So, the assessment is that nobody has any idea which BKN big will get 20-25 and who will get a DNP-CD

• Brendan239

@Unico10 said...

So, the assessment is that nobody has any idea which BKN big will get 20-25 and who will get a DNP-CD

Give or take. It’s a definite maybe for the whole front court

• monarch

They have a ton of guys. I count 11 Nets not named Durant that could be viable before Alize Johnson tonight unless we hear otherwise.

Kyrie, Shamet, Harris, Green, Jordan, Johnson, James, Brown, Griffin, TLC and Claxton. We know if Claxton is made available he is likely backing up Jordan at the five.

Johnson is a PF tonight and Durant out helps but the Nets have an army of available players. Blake isnt playing just 14 minutes again if he is in IMO. And the Blazers run small power forwards out there or even Roco at center which allows Jeff Green and Blake to potentially play some five allowing Harris and Brown to play some four. I just think this is an entirely different and more competitive game.

I have no clue if Alize plays 16 minutes or zero. I would set the moneyline at even but I know people do not like to hear that.

• monarch

I am hedging though. My brain tells me they run out Irving, Shamet, Harris, Green and Jordan. But as we all know by now that tweet will come out at 6:59 that the Nets are starting Alize and all my best intentions are out the window because thats how this works.

• zeeshan2

@Brendan239 said...

PJ Tucker will be “that guy” tonight at $3500 but I ain’t playing him

tucker is god awful; not sure why the bucks traded for him

• ifthethunder

Jingles, aka Joe Ingles, is 7,000 on DK. Can anyone explain this? Did I die and go to the bad place?
    ~

• monarch

RE: Jingles is priced appropriately for no Mitchell or Conley. He will be touted and hardly anyone will play him with this being a RWB, Kyrie, Dame slate. He should probably be more like 6500 though.

• Njsum1

@ifthethunder said...

Jingles, aka Joe Ingles, is 7,000 on DK. Can anyone explain this? Did I die and go to the bad place?
    ~

Was thinking the same thing yesterday about a 7k Kevin Porter Jr 🤷‍♂️

• dominicanpapi

JoVal is 6800 on FD. Absolute smash spot for him.

Bucks opened as 5 point favorites and are now down to being 1 point favorites. I think Giannis alone is worth a 4 point swing, but its also possible 1 of Holiday/Middleton sits. I do like Vuc on the other end of this assuming he’s good to go.

Booker is at a price point where I will consider playing him. Who on Utah will stop him? Great GPP play.

Really like Melton as a value play on both sites. Memphis are 12 point favorites, no Allen. It’s possible he can get some extra blowout run.

• Brendan239

Bane might be the play on FD @ $3,500. Think Hach gets 24 minutes?

A lot of good C’s in smash spots on FD. I’m only playing 2 LUs since it’s $7.77, I’ll have 1 w Gobert (Cs vs Phx has been a thing) and J Allen.

• Neilj907

So is Durant resting on a b2b or is he a lock again?

• Brendan239

If you’re playing even 2 LUs today how do you NOT put AD in at least 1, below $10k playing Washington?

• mbunner23

@Brendan239 said...

If you’re playing even 2 LUs today how do you NOT put AD in at least 1, below $10k playing Washington?

Because they’re not playing Washington. But Sacramento is an equally good matchup.

• monarch

I think the concern with AD is his rebounding rate playing the four alongside Drummond and Harrell. He will pop off occasionally though.

• bazerko

Durant OUT, Kyrie and Blake IN

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).