7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:40 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:10 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    8:10 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 241.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:10 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Can you play D Murray and Lonnie in the same LU?

• frugal

Man I don’t like targeting PHO, but Bog is slightly underpriced given expected usage and Niang has a very good chance to see 30+ minutes if O’Neale sits in addition to the guys already out.

• Brendan239

@frugal said...

Man I don’t like targeting PHO, but Bog is slightly underpriced given expected usage and Niang has a very good chance to see 30+ minutes if O’Neale sits in addition to the guys already out.

But can he EVER crack 40? I was pissed last game that I didn’t take him in the late slate cuz he had 20 in the first Q and ended up w like 35

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

But can he EVER crack 40? I was pissed last game that I didn’t take him in the late slate cuz he had 20 in the first Q and ended up w like 35

He played fewer minutes than expected due to massive blowout. If the game is as close as Vegas predicts, he’ll be playing significant 4th Q minutes.

• Neilj907

Sounds like a Jeff Green Day, playing Portland at the 4 and no durant

• ifthethunder

@Neilj907 said...

Sounds like a Jeff Green Day, playing Portland at the 4 and no durant

I’ll give it a shot. Have had decent luck (relatively) playing Greens on their days.
    ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYqC4Bml1c0

• If portland ruins a 3rd slate this week, i will rage to the masses.

Fortunately, i don’t see them blowing out bkn.

• mbunner23

DeAndre Jordan has to play to match size for Nurkic. $4,000 on DK, I like it. I also have a thing for playing Nurkic every single slate.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

People are still playing NBA?

• I’m not calling anyone out that plays alize tonight.

I’m still salty about it, it’s chasing at it’s finest, but i do believe he’s getting closer to a dnp tonight then 32 mins.

They’re gonna run daj vs nurkic, the question is do they play him at all vs kanter.

Also por goes small ball with roco and melo, so alize wouldn’t be out there then.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

No quitters here.

• Brendan239

If Alize feels more like a DNP before lock I’ll move Bacon to Bane and Alize to Portis. But then I’ll have Portis in both. But, Portis is a great GPP play at that price and ABC sitting

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m not calling anyone out that plays alize tonight.

I’m still salty about it, it’s chasing at it’s finest, but i do believe he’s getting closer to a dnp tonight then 32 mins.

They’re gonna run daj vs nurkic, the question is do they play him at all vs kanter.

Also por goes small ball with roco and melo, so alize wouldn’t be out there then.

with Durant,Claxton and Brown out I think he gets 20 minutes.

• mbunner23

It’s also an Ayton spot.

• Brendan239

Alize is like a 1.7 FPPM so 20 minutes is 34 FD points. If three a thought of 20 min I gotta play him

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No one likes a quitter

• bdf

It’s also an Allen spot.

• bazerko

You also have to take into account that Indiana has been giving it up to bigs lately, so that may have also played a part in Alize getting 20+ rebounds

• mbunner23

@bdf said...

It’s also an Allen spot.

Is it also an Alex Len night?

• frugal

Anyone looking for a repeat of Alize will be disappointed. But with no price increase and the guys that are out for BKN, 6X+ is absolutely a realistic outcome in 20-25 minutes of play.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

No one likes a quitter

it’s not quitting if you’re going to play in the playoffs or next season.

• monarch

@frugal said...

Anyone looking for a repeat of Alize will be disappointed. But with no price increase and the guys that are out for BKN, 6X+ is absolutely a realistic outcome in 20-25 minutes of play.

So the question is how many Nets would you want on a fairly decent slate? Jordan at 4k is enticing, Jeff Green has been crushing and then Kyrie is capable of 60 here easy.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

So the question is how many Nets would you want on a fairly decent slate? Jordan at 4k is enticing, Jeff Green has been crushing and then Kyrie is capable of 60 here easy.

Those 3, and Shamet for me.

• monarch

Tough slate because we likely dont get Bucks info until after lock. I could see them straight punting

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

it’s not quitting if you’re going to play in the playoffs or next season.

Indeed. I’d define that as “pausing.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).