7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 222.5
    7:40 PM EST : Washington ( 7 ) at Cleveland ( -7 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:40 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:10 PM EST : Orlando ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 223
    8:10 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 241.5
    9:10 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:10 PM EST : Utah ( 5 ) at Phoenix ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -9.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Neilj907

@mbunner23 said...

Those 3, and Shamet for me.

I have a hard time thinking with the way alize played yesterday they won’t give him at least enough time to crush his 3k price. Also pairing him with green and shamet for values

• bdf

@mbunner23 said...

Is it also an Alex Len night?

Feeling Gafford over Len but yes, a Washington C is a good choice.

• Brendan239

Westy/Hach in both, Murray/Lonnie/Bane/AD/Portis and Schroeder/Brooks/Bacon/Tatum/Alize in the other. Think I’m sticking w that unless the feeling of Alize not playing. Not a lot to like overall on this slate besides Centers

• frugal

@monarch said...

So the question is how many Nets would you want on a fairly decent slate? Jordan at 4k is enticing, Jeff Green has been crushing and then Kyrie is capable of 60 here easy.

I don’t know if there’s a right number here. As many as you think will meet expectations.

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Westy/Hach in both, Murray/Lonnie/Bane/AD/Portis and Schroeder/Brooks/Bacon/Tatum/Alize in the other. Think I’m sticking w that unless the feeling of Alize not playing. Not a lot to like overall on this slate besides Centers

I have absolutely no interest in Hachimura on DK. Maybe he’s priced low enough to be interesting on FD or there’s just no other option. He hasn’t gone 6X in a long time at that price and I think Beal’s gotta be out before I’m interested even vs the shell that used to be Love.

• Tribefan18

I won’t hinge my value on Brooklyn tonight. I’ll just play Melton and bane all day since Allen is going to be out. Wonder which one starts?

• Tribefan18

@frugal said...

I have absolutely no interest in Hachimura on DK. Maybe he’s priced low enough to be interesting on FD or there’s just no other option. He hasn’t gone 6X in a long time at that price and I think Beal’s gotta be out before I’m interested even vs the shell that used to be Love.

Love still isn’t a bad defender by any means. He just can’t shoot or rebound anymore.

• frugal

@Tribefan18 said...

Love still isn’t a bad defender by any means. He just can’t shoot or rebound anymore.

The issue is he doesn’t care.

• Brendan239

Hach should play 30 minutes and he’s $4,100 on FD. He averaged 7/3/18 LY vs Cle in 30 minutes

• Wsdm61987

Anyone else feelin’ kinda, “meh”, about this slate besides me?

• Brendan239

You can do so much w Bane/Portis/Alize. 112 FD points

NBA Radio stated earlier that TRAE may play tonight, was upgraded to Q. Takes Lou out of play.

• WildFireXXI

@Brendan239 said...

If Alize feels more like a DNP before lock I’ll move Bacon to Bane and Alize to Portis. But then I’ll have Portis in both. But, Portis is a great GPP play at that price and ABC sitting

They’re playing pj Tucker in his spot and didn’t bump his minutes last game though

• frugal

@Brendan239 said...

Hach should play 30 minutes and he’s $4,100 on FD. He averaged 7/3/18 LY vs Cle in 30 minutes

He’s 1K more on DK. Not sure why you’d consider last year numbers here (or really in any case) as that was without Westbrook on the team. Massive shift in usage for WAS vs last season. But he can probably pay of 4.1K. I don’t like the DK price.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

People are still playing NBA?

I’ve been hard on DK’s marketing team in the past, but ironman achievements were a masterstroke.

• monarch

I think I need some suggestions from Captain’s blowout kits tonight.

• monarch

So Portis did not really benefit much in terms of minutes with Giannis leaving. PJ Tucker saw the huge boost but it was his return game and the Rockets have all those away from the basket face up players. I wonder if Thanasis gets solid run tonight. Either way I think PJ sees a serious haircut in minutes tonight.

• frugal

Trae in.

• frugal

Bogdan out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

You can do so much w Bane/Portis/Alize. 112 FD points

I thought Melton was the play but I’m on the road so cant do research

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I thought Melton was the play but I’m on the road so cant do research

I like Bane 3200 DK.

Front end of a B2B, Magic are dreadful vs the shooting guard (helps both) and Bane far more likely to lead the team in blowout run if that were to happen especially with Jaren Jackson Jr out.

• monarch

I feel like the Bucks could be a let down.

They host the Nets on Sunday (ABC) 3:30. And then again Tuesday on TNT

• Brendan239

Westy/Beal/Bsne/Portis/Johnson

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

People are still playing NBA?

Playing one $20 lineup…. don’t remember who I have but I know I don’t have anyone playing before 6pm PST

• Brendan239

Are none of the Lakers any good now?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).