NBA FORUM

Comments

• shockermandan

7:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -8.5 ) at Atlanta ( 8.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 13 ) at New Orleans ( -13 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cdavis21

There would normally be like 10 posts on here now by now what a shame. Baseball is killing our content provided on here also

• KindGuy

@Cdavis21 said...

There would normally be like 10 posts on here now by now what a shame. Baseball is killing our content provided on here also

I hope it’s a sign of the games being less infested with the sharks. I still prefer late season NBA over MLB, despite the chaos. If anything, chaos is good when you play GPPS. Need people to make mistakes ;)

• TrustinthePlan

Glass 80 burger tonight?

• KindGuy

Mod is missing the Spurs/Lakers game above. Becoming a trend……

• KindGuy

@TrustinthePlan said...

Glass 80 burger tonight?

The rebounds will be there….. but will the points? Slow pace of the Grizzlies combined with the probable Jarrell Martin matchup has me worried. The power forward position has been a weakness all season for the Grizzlies though. Best scenario for AD tonight will likely be Gasol ruled out, AD starting at center and Deyonta/Rabb starting at the five. I think that maximizes AD’s ceiling.

But Dirk is the expert ;)

• TrustinthePlan

@elementasrat said...

But Dirk is the expert ;)

I know, I will get my popcorn ready for his thoughts.

I also think Simmons will have another big game for the Sixers. I know its not the best matchup for him, but he sat the last 15 minutes last night and I think will be ready to go tonight. Could probably play Drummond too as the rebounds will be there if he can avoid the foul trouble.

• jjpk

Going back to the well with PHI. The blowout hurt Ben’s final line, but everyone else delivered last night. A win by the Sixers puts them in a tie for 3rd in the conference standings, so they have plenty to ball out for. One of my LUs will have Ben, Covington and Ilyasova.

I want to target some Mavericks, but I can’t tell what is going on with that rotation, so maybe I’ll just stick to teams with something to play for. These teams are all in dogfights for playoff seeding:

PHI
    NOP
    SAS
    MIA

And BOS has an outside chance of catching TOR for the top seed, so those starters should play full minutes, although both defenses are tough and points might be hard to come by.

• jjpk

@TrustinthePlan said...

I know, I will get my popcorn ready for his thoughts.

I also think Simmons will have another big game for the Sixers. I know its not the best matchup for him, but he sat the last 15 minutes last night and I think will be ready to go tonight. Could probably play Drummond too as the rebounds will be there if he can avoid the foul trouble.

I’m starting to think a PHI-DET stack could light it up tonight:

Simmons
    Ilyasova
    Covington
    Drummond
    Bullock
    Jackson
    x
    x

• KindGuy

Kyle Lowry bounce back game is almost a lock to happen. Hard to do worse than what he did last night…. although I’ve read it that Allen is a good defender. I completely agree with the spread and it has me thinking about a stack of Lowry-Derozan-Ibaka or Valanciunas. I of course have no interest in anyone on Bostons side. Raptors at home, on national tv and just got beat by the Cavs while their two stars had very subpar performances by their standards.

The Miami at Atlanta is interesting. They just played each other last night and, if Dedmon stays out, I think there is merit to using last nights performances to predict what will happen tonight. In that case, I’ll strongly consider an Atlanta value stack. Looks like they ran an 8 man rotation last night and a lot of their cheap guys crushed Value.

• TrustinthePlan

@elementasrat said...

I of course have no interest in anyone on Bostons side.

Me neither, although I might sprinkle Morris in a few lineups

• Cdavis21

If rozier doesn’t play you gotta think about brown or Tatum right?

• jason88cubs

Becoming a huge fan of Dragic. He’s been giving me a few good night lately

• KindGuy

@Cdavis21 said...

If rozier doesn’t play you gotta think about brown or Tatum right?

They only scored 102 against that sorry ass Bucks defense. Now they’re on the road leg of a back to back vs a competent defense. They also lose an hour.

L

• jason88cubs

Dillon Brooks anyone?

If he has a game tonight like he did agianst Portland watch out

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

They also lose an hour.

Nvm, the game is at 8. Still, they did travel east across a time zone.

• JoCo

Is this going to be the Mavs active roster?

Barea
    Yogi
    Collinsworth
    Harrison
    Kleber
    McDermott
    Motley
    Salah is questonable

• TrustinthePlan

I’m hoping Salah plays, should be a decent matchup and a definite salary relief so you can play 2 of 3 of Simmons/Drummond/Glass

• KindGuy

Does anyone know if the fantasylabs NBA builder is free? I have a free account and when I tried to access the lineup builder last night, the template showed up but it was blank and said. “4/2”. I kept on changing the date to 4/3 but nothing happened. Just wondering if any part of their lu builder is free.

• dmbtrip2004

Simmons and LMA or Simmons and AD?

• jason88cubs

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Simmons and LMA or Simmons and AD?

simmons and AD

• tmarohl

Who the hell can you play from Dallas tonight with Smith, Barnes, Dirk, Powell all ruled out, along with Noel suspension and Mejri questionable? Sounds like there will be some value on Dallas tonight.

• jason88cubs

@tmarohl said...

Who the hell can you play from Dallas tonight with Smith, Barnes, Dirk, Powell all ruled out, along with Noel suspension and Mejri questionable? Sounds like there will be some value on Dallas tonight.

big game for doug!

• dmbtrip2004

JJ Barea

• JSteele

I like Barea he should be doing most of the scoring. I would maybe consider playing Motley if Mejri is out. He’s a good energy player dating back to his Baylor days. Should be good for some points and boards and maybe some blocks and steals.

• JSteele

I really like Demar Derozan tonight. If they were playing anybody else I would consider it a rest spot but they really need to win this one to keep the 1st seed. Last game against Boston he put up 32-7-7.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.